Missing Topic

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

koiji

-san
Kouhai
I kinda have a question. Well about 2 weeks ago, I created a topic in the "General Discussion" section, about a show "Will & Grace". I had revisited my thread a few times, and then all of the sudden, one day, it just vanishes. I've been searching for it, but can't manage to find it. I've searched the entire forum. I was never really good at using the search engine, I know it seems pretty simple, but I can never seem to find what Im looking for. Can anyone please help me locate my missing topic?

wouldnt that be the wrong place? If it was about an anime, it should be sposted in the anime section. Maybe a mod moved it?

Well, Will & Grace is an American Drama/Comedy, and after reading the rules of the Drama/Live action section, I realized that I couldnt create my topic there, so I placed it in the General discourse section... and I went through all of my posts right now, but couldnt even find a hint of me ever creating that topic! >.<.. Im so confused and frustrated!.. I dont understand how it could just vanish! :/...

Did you check to see if any rule was broken?
remember if you break a rule everything can be erased and no one will tell you about it... ( i think)

I shouldnt have broken any rules. It's the General Discourse section, and the last time I checked, there werent any rules against the posting of American dramas/comedies for discussion...

It's possible that one of the mods deleted it for some reason - though I don't know why - they should have PM'd you if it was a legit thread (not spam) that they felt was in the wrong section or didn't belong on the forums.
Alternatively, the Internet may have eaten it. It gets hungry sometimes...(that and we recently had some server trouble, perhaps it got destroyed due to those problems?)

Thanks dchaos. That actually seems to make sense.. I was having some log in/posting issues a little while back so.. maybe it's all related. But I posted WAY to much in that topic.. and I'm too lazy to go and make another one.. eh.. oh well..

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back