Omamori Himari

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

aquaspirit39

-san
Kouhai
I think no one has make a thread for this...this manga is quite new I believe,there are only 8 chapter so far.

here is the description:

Seven years ago, Amakawa Yuuto's parents died leaving him living alone without a single relative. Ever since then, his childhood friend, Kuzaki Rinko, has waken him up, cooked for him and generally taken care of him. The only thing he has from any relative is a mysterious charm, a red ball, given to him by his grandparents as a good luck charm (an omamori).

On the day of his 16th birthday, this charm mysteriously disappears, and into Yuuto's life walks Himari. A cat spirit-samurai girl and demon hunter who swears to protect Yuuto. There is only one small problem. Yuuto has a severe allergic reaction to cats! Hang on to your manga-reading chair as this slapstick love comedy with a bit of good ol' fashion demon hunting is about to begin!

I got several pictures but I dont really know how to post one...sorry
wink.gif

I think it is quite promising manga,not very original idea but quite entertaining
tongue.gif
hope to share this with you guys
laugh.gif

Aqua-chan
do you know where i can read omamori hirmari online besides onemaga.com
just asking. So far they only have 8 chapters and im a bit impatient, since ive finished reading them all...
sad.gif
.. Arrghhh.... .^. (>3<) .^.

And it is promising, right now im trying to improve my ownself in drawing,... and am trying to copy this artists style... AND I CANT IF THERE ISNT ANYTHING FOR ME TO COPY THATS NEW.... WAAHHHH arggh.... .^. (>3<) .^.

Id like to ask though how is it unoriginal?
Since to me ive been reading alot of mangas, and from almost every different catagories even though i spend more time on some catagories but its what interests us right?

And im with you i... have no clue... on how to put pictures..... i wonder if theres a tutorial....

Please Answer Aqua-Chan

Honest ly I cant find it other than in onemanga.com and I am agree with that Iam too growing impatient waiting for the translation but as it has been mention often...we must be thankful because there are people out there who translate it for free.
wink.gif
so we must bear with it.

As for my opinion on the originality...I think it is a bit unoriginal because it is quite a common plot...we got a male protagonist here who got a superpower awakening him...strong non-human girl coma to protect him,childhood friend's jealousy(this appear in most anime),then we got a lot girls starts appearing creating a harem
biggrin.gif

but this is genre that I love,because usually this kind of story got romance,comedy,action,a bit of fan service in one package. And not too emotional
tongue.gif

kinda 18.....very ecchi and funny himari expression when his young master got kissed by another girls...
laugh.gif

And through the power of my necromancy, i say REVIVE!!!!

Any1 else follow this?

Releases are pretty far inbetween, but i do like this one. Kinda common senario, but im not sick of it
biggrin.gif

chapter 25 after a long break, good. since releases are so rare, i forgot who that youkai was. Had to go back to refresh my memory. I knew she was going to rape him, whenever a girl gets him alone, its never to fight
rolleyes.gif
oh well. glad to hav another chapter
smile.gif

I've read it. lol but like you said the chapters come out so far apart i end up refreshing myself on the story everytime a new one comes out. its kinda like "whats going on, i dont understand anything....who is that?" 30 minutes and 10 chapters later, "oh yeah i remember now."

*edit* the only ones i ever remember are the cats, the wet girl, and the other girl thats like the main character(that girl that said she was his bride)...from time to time i don't even recognnize the main character...

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back