Hatsukoi Limited

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Drazed

-chi
Kouhai
Came across dis while checking stuff out..
Kawashit Mizuki is at it again dis time with a new Manga

From Mangahelpers:
Being an adolescent girl is just one problem after another. Middle-schooler Arihara Ayumi receives a note from a high-schooler, a very large and intimidating boy, Zaitsu Misao, asking her out. Frightened and intrigued, she doesn't know what to do!

Baka Updates

Should check dis one out its pretty good.
only 12 chapters relased so far gna take a while.

Actually, 13 chapters have been released so far. I've been reading this manga and it is pretty good. It's more than just about one girl and one boy, it's about various confessions and loves that are born among various students in the high and middle school. What's also interesting is that you can make certain connections among the students involved in each of the various 'love stories'. Like the Ayumi girl mentioned in Drazed's description actually falls in love with Zaitsu Misao's brother. But that brother is in love with his neighbor/childhood friend. But this girl is in love with Ayumi's brother!

this is great i mean this manga but why only 2 posts i mean it's funny and the story is great well i'm kinda in a hurry so i can't post much

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back