changing username (daft27 please come have a look)

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Tbs

-chan
Kouhai
Is there anyway or anyone who can change the cases for my user name?
I originally wished my user name to be TBS when i registered, but somehow turned out to be Tbs (bs in small case)
Just would like to know if there is anyway to change all letters to capital letters?

Thanks

I'm not sure if it can be done (else I would have changed the case in mine too to DChaosBlade xD). If it *can* be done, then Daft would probably be the only one who could do it though.
You can either hope that he comes across this thread at some point, you can PM and ask him if it's possible, or just live with it (it's not that big a deal is it?).

This is certainly not the first time this issue has cropped up. It would appear that, in the end, most people end up sticking with their original name. This was discussed in the Question about usernames... thread.

QUOTE (Nahrallah @ Feb 08 2008, 08:47 AM) This is certainly not the first time this issue has cropped up. It would appear that, in the end, most people end up sticking with their original name. This was discussed in the Question about usernames... thread.
i think my case is a bit different from changing the entire user name, i just want all letters to be capitals, because that was what i intended to do in the first place, but ended up with only the T is capital

when i tried to log in with both TBS and tbs, it will always end up with Tbs.

and i really do want to change the case for the b and s to B and S.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back