utf-8 problem on blog reader

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noshi

-sama
Retired
I've been seeing a lot of random questionmarks in blog previews on the http://www.fansub.tv/blogs.php/ page.
For example MikeLXXXVIII's turns out to look like this:

QUOTE Well I have been contemplating over what will be the next music I post, thats worthy enough.. A�lot�of�days�has�passed�my�dear�invisible�non�existing�readers�since�I�last�posted�but�here is something for today. What�im�going�to�post�today,�is�infact�some�musician�from�England�who�recently added�me�at�Myspace,�with�the�following�that�he�thought�his�music�might�appeal�to�me.. Straight�afterwards�I�checked�his�profile,�at�first�I�thought�the�music�was�good�for�what�it�was�worth�and�its�style,�but�then�the�song�”Zeitgeber”�appeared and�I�just�felt�this�rush�over�my�head�thinking�what�a great�song�this�is!�and�good�was�it�that�you�can�download�his�songs�on�his�myspace, ill�post�the�link�for�his�myspace�incase�someone�out�there�wants�to�hear�more.. This is what the musician had to say about himself: “After a couple of years of writing, recording and touring with 6 Day Riot, Soren Bonke is now working on his solo project Klak [...]

or is it just me
blink.gif
(when I go view his entry on his blog, it looks perfectly fine though.

it's just you. get a better internet (LOL)

I’m seeing the same as Noshi, it’s odd because both the blogs and the blog "recent entries" page are utf-8 charset, I can only think that the program which skims the latest posts for the front page isn’t working in unicode and either loses the non-ASCII chars or turns them into a non-utf8 charset which conflicts with the page's charset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back