Good Ending

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Killer_Ossi

Retired
Kouhai
55c1c26224d5ea8c2e94d78.jpg

Good Ending

Summary:
A follow-up to a heavy response to the original yomi-kiri manga by the same title, published 4 months ago.

Good ending follows the main character Utsuki 's interactions with Kurokawa Yuki, a member of the school tennis team, in order for Utsuki to confess his feelings to the captain of the tennis team.

It is implied that the title of the manga is derived from the "good endings" that are achieved in Harem visual novels.

Although the story was once concluded in the yomi-kiri version, the full version includes identical characters and settings.

Genres: Slice of Life, Drama, Romance
Author: Sasuga Kei
Artist: Sasuga Kei

A really good romance Manga in my eyes for every one who likes this genre with a good share of happy and sad moments and likeable characters.

At first I thought its a bit like School Girls with one girl helping out a boy to confess his love. But thank god it played out otherwise. Not that School Days was bad, it was great. At least the Anime, the manga was really bad. But still I dont want to see the exact same ending again ^^
And it goes deeper into the past of the characters with Yukis rape and Sempais old love.
But I wonder if either Utsuki and Yuki will be noticing that Sempais is only just played with of her love. Thats so obvious because of what he said when they came together, even Sempai shouldve noticed it. Maybe she has and was just too lucky to give it a thought. Looking forward to see it crumble.
I already can see it that Yuki and Utsuki will be dating and then Sempai is really interested in him.

Looks very interesting, but the fact that it doesn't have a set date for release. Makes me want to stay way from it.

Most of my favorite mangas have been in a stand still for months now. Last thing I need is liking something and just been left in the air.

With that said. I will still read it. I'll post my opinion once I read it.

Since it first came out about 3 chapters each month were released so I can live with it. Its one of the only few new series from 2009 who are beeing scanlated (most of the 2009 series never made it to more than 1 chapter at all -.-)

Have you guys read the news about the author/mangaka getting harassed because the girl helping the main character is "second hand goods"?

QUOTE Most of my favorite mangas have been in a stand still for months now. Last thing I need is liking something and just been left in the air.

It's highly likely that the harassment is the cause.

OMG just how stupid and crazy can someone be? These guys really live in a different world. Its would be funny to see their dreams getting shattered when they see that in reality almost no one in High School is a viring XD

I just hope she wont stop creating this manga. I would really hate it.

I been reading this. I really love the style. Favorite part.

This is something that's been bothering me. What happened to Yuki?

I mean from what I got she had sex with her (ex) boyfriend and he filmed the whole thing. Then just went ahead and showed it to his friends right?

I really hate Shou. What a bitch really. Not to mention that boyfriend of hers looks like a bigger douchebag. I really hope he just dumps her good like I predict it's gonna happen. Whore.

Is it me, or was that one shot WAY better than the actual manga?

Honestly Yuki, Shou everyone was just a lot better looking and Utsumi personality was so much better.

N oit was good, but not better than the actual manga. It was way too rushed and I didnt like the "were all cheerful people and nothing goes ever wrong for us"-attitude they had.
And they didnt look better, they looked like in the actual manga.

And I wouldnt say that Utsumis personality was better. Ok I mean for him sure it was better, but not for us, because his personality is the thing the manga keeps interesting.

I still prefer the actual manga.

QUOTE (Repede @ May 14 2010, 04:51 PM) Is it me, or was that one shot WAY better than the actual manga?

Honestly Yuki, Shou everyone was just a lot better looking and Utsumi personality was so much better.
Apparently Utsumi has better self-esteem now and confidence in the oneshot.

Yeah would have been nice if this Utsumi was the one in the manga. or at least half of him.

But look at it like that. If Utsumi had more selfesteem and confidence than it would be a completely different manga, probably more harem-like like School Days or romance only without all the drama this manga makes so good.

Finally the akwardness between Yuki and Utsumi is cleared.

Lets see how it will go on with these two and what place Oonuma and Sho-senpai will have in the future.

Am I the only one who feels they are just going around in circles?

I think it's about time they start wrapping up.

QUOTE (Repede @ Jul 14 2010, 01:13 AM) Am I the only one who feels they are just going around in circles?

I think it's about time they start wrapping up.
I agree its about time they put this to an end

Yeah they really should come to a conclusion soon since the manga is going in circles now.
Utsumi should just throw away that b*tch Kurokawa and go out with either Sho or Oonuma, or both.

Well sorry for my languague, but fuck. Is anyone still reading this?
Seriously WTF? I know it's a fictional story, well manga more like it, but that shit seriously pissed me off. Chapter 66. I mean now I can see why it was elongated more than it should when the feelings were obvious. This is remaining me of Bitter Virgin and it's really pissing me off.

Fuck man.
Also what's the name of the visual novel, now i wanna play this.

Yeah Im still reading this and Im still disappointed its going in circles. But at least we now know what Tooru did and since he seems to live in the same town he sooner or later will get in touch with them. I hope Uutumi punches him good, but I doubt it since hes a loser.

I think Bitter Virgin was far better since it was straight instead of jumping from one girl to another just to bring the first one back and so on.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back