member titles

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.

zzum

Kouhai
hay, i just registerd but i am here often as a guest...

i always liked member titles ( -ecchi, -san, -chan, -sensei....) that you have here. would it be a problem to tell me how did you do i it, cos i want to put something like that on my forum but i have no clue how to do it? tnank you in advance!
(greeting from croatia)

it depends on how many posts u have. Until u get 25,... i think, i really dont know,... ur name ill stay the same.

ohh so that's how that works.....when do you get to sensei?

I dont think there is sensei

it goes
Chan - 25
San - 90
Dono - 250 ??
----???---- Maybe Nii, I'm not sure
Sama - 750 or 1,000

as far as i know there's nothing between dono and sama. daft assigned a couple that suited members, like ecchi, nii, sensei. i also think it needs to be mentioned that this thread is asking how to code it. i have no idea.

dam, so many posts to do, so little time..

QUOTE (zzum @ Aug 23 2005, 09:31 AM) would it be a problem to tell me how did you do i it, cos i want to put something like that on my forum but i have no clue how to do it?
You have to edit the IPB code i know how to do it. If you want I can do it for you or tell you how to

hey nightdragon, what do you mean? i don't usually do stuffs like that, so i have ta learn what you are talking about

arite arite..

QUOTE (Dark-Casper @ Aug 25 2005, 08:44 AM) I dont think there is sensei

it goes
Chan - 25
San - 90
Dono - 250 ??
----???---- Maybe Nii, I'm not sure
Sama - 750 or 1,000
If this list is true then how do you get the rank of ecchi or do you have to post a few 100 pic's for that in te ecchi thread?

MKK and connor are the "supplier" of most ecchi pic on this boards. ^^
so thats how they got the rank

QUOTE (ben-sama @ Aug 25 2005, 12:59 PM) as far as i know there's nothing between dono and sama. daft assigned a couple that suited members, like ecchi, nii, sensei. i also think it needs to be mentioned that this thread is asking how to code it. i have no idea.

yeah.

QUOTE (Dragon-of-Rune @ Aug 31 2005, 05:40 AM) If this list is true then how do you get the rank of ecchi or do you have to post a few 100 pic's for that in te ecchi thread?
to achieve the title of -ecchi u have to post about 50-60 posts of 8 ecchi pics in each post and have to ability to resurrect an almost died thread into the biggest thread in the forum....

damm that is alot of work, but i can try when i find a really good ecchi pic source
biggrin.gif

hell, google, google is like the ultimate source of anything?!?! type in *anime title* ecchi pics and BAM, oh so many
tongue.gif

Yeah but then most result will already be posted by MKK and Cornor.

yeah, it'd be pretty hard to get something o_O

Maybe buy a few of those old manga art cd-roms on the anime/manga market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back