Active Raid 2nd Kidō Kyōshūshitsu Dai Hachi Gakari

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Ryu

~ Dark Pun Master ~
Staff member
Leader Council

Title: ACTIVE RAID: Special Public Security Fifth Division Third Mobile Assault
Japanese: アクティヴレイド -機動強襲室第八係-
Airing date: 7/1/2015 (TV series 24 episodes)
Genres: Action, Mecha, Police, Science fiction
Original character designer: Shun Saeki
Directors: Noriaki Akitaya and Gorō Taniguchi (chief)
Written by: Naruhisa Arakawa
Music by: Kōtarō Nakagawa
Character designer: Asako Nishida
Sound director: Jin Aketagawa (Magic Capsule)
Music producers: Yoshimoto Ishikawa and Yosuke Fukushi
3DCG graphics by: Orange
Studio: Production IMS
Network: Tokyo MX, TVA, SUN, KBS, BS Nittele
Opening theme: "Golden Life" by AKINO with bless4
Ending theme: "Tōmei na Yozora (透明な夜空 / Clear Night Sky)" by Yuka Aisaka

Main cast: Takeru Kuroki (黒騎 猛) voiced by Nobunaga Shimazaki
Sōichirō Sena (瀬名 颯一郎) voiced by Takahiro Sakurai
Asami Kazari (花咲里 あさみ) voiced by Ari Ozawa
Supporting cast: Haruka Hoshimiya (星宮 はるか) voiced by Shizuka Ishigami
Yasuharu Funasaka (舩坂 康晴) voiced by Tōru Ōkawa
Rin Yamabuki (山吹 凛) voiced by Masayo Kurata

Madoka Amano (天野 円)http://cs628622.vk.me/v628622659/2ad8c/F3_IHrvJVhM.jpg voiced by Saori Ōnishi
Kyōkai-san (協会さん)http://cs628622.vk.me/v628622659/2ad7e/cBWwZQJjRUo.jpg voiced by Kōsuke Toriumi
Tomoki Hachijō (八条 司稀)http://cs628622.vk.me/v628622659/2ad77/lflPdgoDQUI.jpg voiced by Taishi Murata
Hinata Yamabuki (山吹 陽) voiced by Yuka Aisaka
Mythos (ミュトス) voiced by Natsuki Hanae
Liko (リコ) voiced by Tomoyo Kurosawa
Eriko Kominato (小湊 恵里子) voiced by Sayaka Ohara
Kōtaro Inagi (稲城 光太郎) voiced by Hikaru Midorikawa
Doc (ドック) voiced by Daiki Yamashita
PV #1: http://www.youtube.com/embed/BF_OiG5NASY?rel=0&autoplay=1
PV #2: http://www.youtube.com/embed/jRmY926Z_ik?rel=0&autoplay=1
Page:

Synopsis: Set in a part of Tokyo that has descended into a quagmire, the story follows Unit 8 of the 5th Special Public Security Section's 3rd Mobile Assault Division, popularly called "The Eighth," who don powered armor "Willwear" exoskeletons to counter the rise in crime.

QUOTE (Barbobot @ Jan 11 2016, 11:20 PM)for now I'll be sticking wíthI decided to follow it after reading '2 cours', lets see if it gets better tomorrow
smile.gif

The first episode was okay but nothing really above average. However the second episode actually was pretty fun. To introduce that hidden person who is attacking to hurt the eight made it a lot more interesting
smile.gif

I can't decide if I love or hate this show.

The Author behind Code Geass has somehow managed to take us from the Chuunibyo Aughts to early 90's Buddy Cop Drama Cartoons with a liberal dose of Kamen Rider. The Villain, the Special task force, the ordinary city full of mecha that NOBODY BUT THE COPS AND VILLAINS USES!
rolleyes.gif

The First Ep was pretty terrible, the second ep was great with our straight laced academy girl getting the "You are not a Paladin!" lecture after her first powersuit accident.
rolleyes.gif

The Concept is fun, but the cast is flat. I'm not sure if it's the fact they've all been transplanted from the 90's or what. Hopefully they'll continue to develop as something besides fujoshi/otaku bait.
laugh.gif

QUOTE (Norren @ Jan 17 2016,02:05 AM)First Ep was pretty terrible, the second ep was great with our straight laced academy girl getting the "You are not a Paladin!" lecture after her first powersuit accident
QUOTE (nijlandp @ Jan 16 2016, 2:40 PM)first episode was okay but nothing really above average. However the second episode actually was pretty fun. To introduce that hidden person who is attacking to hurt the eight made it a lot more interestinthat's why i wasnt sure to start this topic almost a week after its premiere, with ep.2 pop-ups should be illegal xD... But for me #3 ain't as good with a trap idol and his fan, so i guess it'll keep going hit or miss (poor embarrassed Asami)
laugh.gif

This ain't a bad show but it feels to become a bit stale. Again a fight which felt a bit too simple...It needs to progress a bit faster to really become interesting..

QUOTE (nijlandp @ Jan 22 2016,01:31 PM)stale. Again a fight which felt a bit too simple...It needs to progress a bit faster to really become interesting..As Norren said about Heavy Object: formula ;p unlike it, ep.4 isn't as fun as #2 yet at least more entertaining on a plane... the bomb disarming and enemy spy debut so, I think this time is 'hit' but by its PV next one might be 'miss' soon
sleep.gif

QUOTE (NecroRyu @ Feb 03 2016, 06:00 PM) As Norren said about Heavy Object: formula ;p unlike it, ep.4 isn't as fun as #2 yet at least more entertaining on a plane... the bomb disarming and enemy spy debut so, I think this time is 'hit' but by its PV next one might be 'miss' soon
sleep.gif

Hey, I'm just glad this one hasn't mentioned "Power of the King" yet, like everything else made by any production staff that touched Code Geass!
tongue.gif

Actually, I think the issue at hand on this one is that all we're getting is character introductions.

At the rate they're going, they're going to run out of episodes before they backstory everyone.

QUOTE (Norren @ Feb 04 2016, 11:23 PM)going to run out of episodesdon't worry it's two cours long without any season break in between, one of the reasons why I keep watching weekly... but yep at this pace it'll be like 1 cour of character intros, ep.5 as most predictable alter-ego so far: pokerface Madoka
tongue.gif

Nope.

I'm trying, but I just don't seem to be able to bring myself to care about the characters in this show. Now Tiger-N-Bunny? Loved it! This? Not so much... I would have preferred a second season of that Train security squad anime with the guy, red-head, and busty Ojousama under the quasi-chibi short-but-busty commander... "Rail wars"? Or "Railway Wars"?

QUOTE (Knorris908 @ Feb 11 2016, 12:34 AM)but I just don't seem to be able to bring myself to care about the characters in this show. Now Tiger-N-Bunny? Loved it! This? Not so much... I would have preferred a second season of that Train security squad anime with the guy, red-head, and busty Ojousama under the quasi-chibi short-but-busty commander... "Rail wars"? Or "despite i also prefer RW's cast by its synopsis, im disappointed the privatization arc didn't happen ;/ i hope for s2 too... so seeing a pool split i was about to yell MAZINGER! but public said 'Morgan, Drew' instead ¬¬ still ep.6 is 'hit' for me
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Norren @ Feb 19 2016, 1:10 AM)Did Someone say "Rail Wars"?that's what i call a coincidence :/ but Haruka is a weird fangirl, more into tracks than trains and 'plot' fits as trainwreck... Unlike ep.8 Soichiro's ex-girlfriend! hit too, i wonder WTH is Baba Micchii xD yet how bad will be next about Logos
dry.gif

Active Raid 2nd: Special Public Security 5th Division, 3rd Mobile Assault 8th Unit

QUOTE (Norren @ Jul 03 2016, 07:29 PM)S1 was good brainless fun.for me s2 began decently, too bad Liko-chan wasn't banned after Logo's hack
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Norren @ Feb 04 2016, 11:23 PM)hasn't mentioned "Power of the King" yet, like everything else made by any production staff that touched Coafter unit changes and new weirdos like a trash-talking gal, for me kaiju show's homage in ep.6 is the only 'hit' lately... Sena's exgf return too xD still that giant Mecha parody in s1 was better, but next is an obligatory swimsuit episode
huh.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back