• Please log in to reply
1628 replies to this topic

#61 Kit-Tsukasa

Kit-Tsukasa

-desu

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10929 posts
  • Interests:Watching anime since childhood.
    I wait for quality releases. Need recommendations? Just ask.

Lurked Fansub TV since November 2004
    Joined Fansub TV Forums in December 2005
    Sempai in June 2006
    Fansub TV Team in October 2006
    10000th post in July 2011
    Fansub TV Leader in January 2011

Interested in revitalizing Fansub TV Forums. Support requested.

Posted 20 June 2006 - 12:26 AM

i no he's in both rite now, but i don't think he fought with it yet like a maniac. Maybe it was toward the end of the ch., but i'll check again. anyways can't wait to read next week's chapter.

#62 Lt.Dyrean_Ryuzaki

Lt.Dyrean_Ryuzaki

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 05:51 AM

Man chapter 237 is damn good

"Goodbye, Halcyon Days"

Starts off with Inoue in her house writing a note for matsumoto and histugaya about stuff like food and garabge handling directions. She then stares at a bracelet Ulquiorra gave her. She has a flashback of him telling her that she has 12 hrs to say good bye to only 1 person and after that she meets him at the place he told her. . He also tells her that the bracelet gives off a special reiatsu that only arankaru can see. After her flashback she turns off the lights and leaves the room.

Switch to Urahara's where tessai is treating ikkaku against his will. Ururu puts him in a headlock so he can settle down. Hitsugaya is annoyed at first about all the ruckus, but then stares at urahara and thinks how after the attack he's been in deep thought. He also thinks back on how the reports were a litttle off and they must start making preparations as well. He asks matsumoto about contacting SS then switch to Ichigo's house.

Ichigo is bedridden while Rukia tries to contact SS and Inoue. She only gets static then she stares at ichigo and has a flashback where she talked with Hachigen one of the vaizards. He tells her that Ichigo's wound has a little aranakaru reiatsu mixed in along with his so he can't heal him. He tells her that he should stay away to speed up the recovery process and get some rest. After her flashback karin and yuzu come to see how ichigo's doing since he's been gone and eat their dinner in his room.

They eat and fall asleep then Orihime sneaks into Ichigo's room. She leans in to kiss him but can't, because she starts crying. She tells Ichigo that she wanted to do alot things with her life and that she like him. She thanks him and says her goodbyes which ends the chapter
user posted image

#63 noob

noob

±ⁿ°°ɓ±

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3701 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 11:05 AM

you're forgetting the part where she tries to kiss him while he's asleep but stops just as she gets closer and closer to him.... can't think of anything right now, I mean, i've never thought she'd leave by her own will...
<p>______<br>
Have problems with viewing files? Please try downloading <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.cccp-proj...P</a>.<br><spanstyle="color:#FFFFFF;">I'll save you world! I'm half way done with my anti-stupidity that acts just like anti-biotic! I'll free you someday.</span></p>

#64 ser4

ser4

-dono

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 06:24 AM

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy no fair orihime was not supose to go anywere ichigo beter get stronger and save her fast

edit:
since i cant post in the bleach tread i'll bost it here
what do you guyes think ichigo shuld have done when zaraki and byakuya came to take the shinigami to saoul society i was hoping he will beat them bought 9and don't you tell me he couldn't)
user posted image

#65 qrdel

qrdel

- OldTimer

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2051 posts
  • Interests:Right now? None.

Posted 07 August 2006 - 04:39 PM

let's reboot this thread... smile.gif Yeah hell I think that Ichi will somehow enter Hueco Mundo with Kisukes or Vaizards help... against Sou orders... smile.gif
"For me, a friend is someone who would chase his own dream and wouldn't let himself be swallowed by mine... For me, a friend is a person equal to myself..."

#66 noob

noob

±ⁿ°°ɓ±

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3701 posts

Posted 07 August 2006 - 04:48 PM

More like with Vizards help he will enter Heuco Mundo and fight against them.
<p>______<br>
Have problems with viewing files? Please try downloading <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.cccp-proj...P</a>.<br><spanstyle="color:#FFFFFF;">I'll save you world! I'm half way done with my anti-stupidity that acts just like anti-biotic! I'll free you someday.</span></p>

#67 ser4

ser4

-dono

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 08 August 2006 - 05:01 AM

what do you guyes think if he would have tried do you think he could ha beeten them i meen byakuya and zaraki
user posted image

#68 noob

noob

±ⁿ°°ɓ±

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3701 posts

Posted 08 August 2006 - 05:10 AM

No, at his current state he is no longer able to beat anyone. He needs further training and nothing else.
<p>______<br>

#69 ser4

ser4

-dono

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 08 August 2006 - 05:22 AM

i disagree with you noob if he do bankai he can beet zaraki prety easily because of his speed and then 11 secunds of howol to hurt byakya and the rest with bankai
user posted image

#70 noob

noob

±ⁿ°°ɓ±

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3701 posts

Posted 08 August 2006 - 12:50 PM

Ichigo used his shikai to beat Zaraki at that time right? That wasn't just his shikai. It may be a mere shikai to you, but at that time, he had the will and desire to defeat every person standing in his way in order to rescue Rukia. Though, he must rescue Orihime as of now, but he is not mentally prepared and thus, will not be able to take people on easily. Besides, if Zaraki removes his eye patch he'll gain lots of powers, who knows, he probably have already released his Shikai... Ichigo, beat both, Byakyua and Zaraki with luck and a very strong desire. Right now, or at that moment, his desires were not as strong as before and was in fact in a state of shock. Doubted everyone and did not know what to do. At times like that, you just let things go off easily because if you start the battle, you'll lose easily.

Let all of those reasons aside, do you really think, Byakyua, whom Ichigo barely defeated, by the help of anti-Ichi, would really lose to Ichigo again? I doubt it, besides, Zaraki is there as well, there's no way in hell he'd be able to battle both of them at the same time or fight against them one after another.
<p>______<br>

#71 Kit-Tsukasa

Kit-Tsukasa

-desu

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10929 posts

Sempai in June 2006

Posted 08 August 2006 - 01:53 PM

in conclusion byakuya is and always will be stronger than ichigo cuz ichigo was only able to beat him through his hollow form. laugh.gif biggrin.gif

#72 noob

noob

±ⁿ°°ɓ±

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3701 posts

Posted 08 August 2006 - 02:00 PM

not will be, Ichigo, soon enough should be able to surpass them all and become a reliable Vizard or else he'll get killed in the battle. As I've mentioned before, he needs more training.
<p>______<br>

#73 Kit-Tsukasa

Kit-Tsukasa

-desu

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10929 posts

Sempai in June 2006

Posted 08 August 2006 - 03:41 PM

QUOTE (noob @ Aug 08 2006, 08:53 AM)
not will be, Ichigo, soon enough should be able to surpass them all and become a reliable Vizard or else he'll get killed in the battle. As I've mentioned before, he needs more training.

a lot more training if i say so myself. if u remember from around 234/235, ichigo's mask came off and he only had control for a little while and then rukia AND shinji had to come and save him. talk about weak when he was in bankai and hollow form

#74 ser4

ser4

-dono

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 08 August 2006 - 04:53 PM

ok ok guyes but lets not forget the rule of zarakis's squad is to fight alone remember ? ok if we say ichigo goes against those 2 whoever he attack first will be his only oponent at the time and bhy the way when ichigo fought byakuya how long do you guyes think he stayed in hollow form wasn't very much if i remember corectly so he can still do the same thing and also against zaraki he might even be able to beet him with shinki because he is still faster then him and also have this technic (forgot its name the one that release spirit energy from his sword ) and don't forget flash step so no mather how u look at it the bought will be defeated. And somthing more that i'm not sure about those 2 captans do they have their power released ? 'cuse ichgo don't have this problem so if they don't they are going to be dead
user posted image

#75 noob

noob

±ⁿ°°ɓ±

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3701 posts

Posted 08 August 2006 - 05:20 PM

Please stop tricking yourself and exaggerating one's powers. Right now as it is, we all know his powers are too limited. He needs training and nothing else, enough said.
<p>______<br>

#76 ser4

ser4

-dono

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 08 August 2006 - 07:47 PM

ok noob i don't want to argue with you but can you prove me wrong
user posted image

#77 noob

noob

±ⁿ°°ɓ±

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3701 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 04:33 AM

Well, not so much about me trying to prove others wrong. It's just about the fact, the story has focused on Ichigo and not the other side characters. As it is right now, we don't know if any of the cpt's has improved. Remember that baldie? Yeah, nobody knew he had a Bankai. Did you?... The mangist for this anime, loves to bring out surprises, so you can never be so sure of something, and that is all I'm saying. Will Ichigo continue on training and improve or not, it is all up to the mangist. Will his father fight or his little sister, we do not know until the time is right.
<p>______<br>

#78 qrdel

qrdel

- OldTimer

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2051 posts
  • Interests:Right now? None.

Posted 09 August 2006 - 06:08 AM

QUOTE (Kit-Tsukasa @ Aug 08 2006, 11:34 AM)
a lot more training if i say so myself. if u remember from around 234/235, ichigo's mask came off and he only had control for a little while and then rukia AND shinji had to come and save him. talk about weak when he was in bankai and hollow form

ya know.... in comparsion to Arrancaru he might be weak... though every single of shinigamis in manga were mostly fighting with vastrode while Ichi always had to fight with espada and the difference in power between them is tremendous. Though even Hitsugaya was not able to defeat this espada-girl as well as Sandal didn't kill Yami when he could. It all means that Ichi is powerfull, though he figfhts to rushly and still cannot control his power at all - what means basically that he doen't have enough experience. And I bet he could defeat Bya again with his new powers though he;s much stronger than before... the lone problem is to control his hollow part and learn any new attacks beside of Getsuga Tenshou....
"For me, a friend is someone who would chase his own dream and wouldn't let himself be swallowed by mine... For me, a friend is a person equal to myself..."

#79 jonosono

jonosono

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out with friends, watching anime, reading sci-fi and fantasy books, listening to music (from Vivaldi to Evanescence to Clipse), and playing video games.

Posted 09 August 2006 - 10:05 AM

As of right now, i completely agree with qrdel. As great and wonderfully cool Bya and Ken-ken are, Ichigo has already surpassed them in brute strenght. As far as finesse goes if Ichigo had to fight captains from the Gotei 13, those captains of the 1st, 2nd, 6th, 8th, 12th and 13th divisions could possibly top him in a one on one fight. Other than that, Ichigo is to damn strong (even with his lack of control over his powers). Oh wait, i forgot about the royal guard. Since we haven't seen anything of them yet, it remains to be seen how strong they really are.
user posted image

#80 ser4

ser4

-dono

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 11:29 PM

QUOTE (jonosono @ Aug 09 2006, 05:58 AM)
As of right now, i completely agree with qrdel. As great and wonderfully cool Bya and Ken-ken are, Ichigo has already surpassed them in brute strenght. As far as finesse goes if Ichigo had to fight captains from the Gotei 13, those captains of the 1st, 2nd, 6th, 8th, 12th and 13th divisions could possibly top him in a one on one fight. Other than that, Ichigo is to damn strong (even with his lack of control over his powers). Oh wait, i forgot about the royal guard. Since we haven't seen anything of them yet, it remains to be seen how strong they really are.

royal guard? wtf is that i started reading the manga after SS saga ended (in the anime i mean) so have i mist somthing? i don't think the mansion royal guard in the anime
user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users