63 replies to this topic

#21 Repede

Repede

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 09:24 PM

I need to read this, I only got till chapter 9 or so.
user posted image

#22 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

~ Random Touhou link finder ~

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Touhou, games (be they PC, console, or even traditional biased), Touhou, Meidos, Visual Novels, Touhou, oh and did I mention Touhou lol

Posted 17 September 2010 - 01:36 AM

By all means keep reading it since it get's better along the way. not only that but they even explain what is the current situation, and how Kami-sama was more or less involved with how this all started. Oh the irony of it all, but never the less it's a rather fun read.

- Miko Miko Mode Oni Version

#23 Repede

Repede

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 01:51 AM

ARG

I been reading non-stop since I got out of work, damn it i got a test tomorrow.

Damn you Kami Niisan, let me study. T_T

Also, my main beef with this manga is how they introduce a girl, then ditch her after Kami-Nii-sama "captures" her.

Edited by Repede, 17 September 2010 - 02:43 AM.

user posted image

#24 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Touhou, games (be they PC, console, or even traditional biased), Touhou, Meidos, Visual Novels, Touhou, oh and did I mention Touhou lol

Posted 17 September 2010 - 02:02 PM

Oh don't worry you'll see them again in the later chapters oddly enough. If you've gotten up to the point were he finally meets his childhood friend things take a rather interesting turn though. tongue.gif

#25 Repede

Repede

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 07:50 PM

Yeah I'm on chapter 60 now, I read 50 chapters yesterday.

Man I been missing out, this manga is really good. I got hook up fast.

You know, I can't seem to figure out Kami-Nii-Sama at all. @[email protected]

Edited by Repede, 19 September 2010 - 02:54 AM.

user posted image

#26 Z_man

Z_man

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 05:37 PM

I have been reading this one, i usually dont read manga butt this one is interessting.
I wonder why hakua is the only girl in which they display echi scenes.

#27 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 08:35 PM

Alright with chapter 115 it seems that there maybe a faction in Hell wanting to cause a major ruckus here it would seem. Aside from that it seems that Kami-sama ran into the second Goddess here. The up side he now knows who she is, but the down side is he might not be able to get the 3rd one right away though.

So far I'm supprised that the Festival Arc is keeping a rather interesting pacing here.

#28 Repede

Repede

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 12:57 AM

Would it be too far fetched to think the track girl also has a goddess? I mean everytime she looks at Kami-Niisama she is blushing,

Edit - One Shot Elysee is hot. ohmy.gif

Edited by Repede, 04 October 2010 - 12:59 AM.

user posted image

#29 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 03:32 AM

You're not the only one with that very theory there Repede-san. I even thought it was rather odd that she was acting like she had the hots for Kami-sama once more. I mean it's more or less a given here.

Also, seeing that Dianna is being rather active would probably mean she's getting a lock on one of the two on campus.

#30 Repede

Repede

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 10:41 PM

sad.gif

Please, not Kanon...
user posted image

#31 sooner2008

sooner2008
  • Kouhais
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 04:24 AM

I also Think the Track Girl is the 3rd goddess. I hope kanon doesnt die! sad.gif. also how does the teacher and that bio club girl fit into this story? are they part of the squad to capture? if so why doesnt any of the devils know them?

#32 Repede

Repede

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 05:15 AM

QUOTE (sooner2008 @ Oct 20 2010, 10:24 PM)
I also Think the Track Girl is the 3rd goddess. I hope kanon doesnt die! sad.gif. also how does the teacher and that bio club girl fit into this story? are they part of the squad to capture? if so why doesnt any of the devils know them?

i think they are from the "original" capture squad which is why no one knows them.
user posted image

#33 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 05:27 AM

Well that and I'm guessing they are the Anti-Vintage Leaders as well since it looks like they originally guaded Kami-sama at one point and are wondering how to help while still being in the shadows.

In any case it wouldn't be an interesting story if Kami-sama doesn't get more obsticales thrown at him. I mean not only does he need to fulfill his oringal contract, but to rescue a goddess in critical shape, and another goddess which we kind of know who it is, but they're holding back on us.

I mean it's a given it's the first girl he captured since she acts like she remembers all about it.

#34 sooner2008

sooner2008
  • Kouhais
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 08:09 PM

If she does remember i only why she has not told me that or helped? anyways i am like totally hookup on this now lol. I hope the anime follows close to the manga it should be fun!

#35 Repede

Repede

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 01:27 PM

Who is going to be animating the anime?

The manga draws some really cute girls. I hope they turn out great.
user posted image

#36 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 03:30 PM

Ok after reading the latest chapter I get this bad feeling that most of the goddesses are actualy the girls tha Kami-sama has captured. I don't know why, but I got this feeling. Not only were there more than just 3 of them in total, but the real total is actually 6 in all, and Kami-sama has to find the remaining 4 it would seem.

#37 Repede

Repede

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 07:41 AM

Well my main concern is that thwy will use Elsee turning into Kanon as fillers.

I really, really dont want any fillers at all, no matter how cute they are. I want to see the story progress.

Really looking forward now.

With 4 goddess remaining. It is obvious Track girl is one of them. Maybe the girl who started the band, but she said she didn't remember anything, but at the same time she shows he like Oni-sama.

There is also the sister who turns into a Giant, but she left the town, and with the personality she showned. I assumed if she remembered, she would have said something.

There is also the shougi? girl. The one who played Diana on that board game.

And ummm, Cant remember anyone else who is important.

At the same time, I cant see Oni-sama actually finding all 4 goddess. Maybe 2 or 3 at max. Finding all 4 would be a bit of a stetch, and would make seem all the other squar members look bad.
user posted image

#38 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 01:36 AM

Well there is the possiblity that the girl from the Library might be invovled since they did a day in th elife with her at the time. So my guess she maybe another one. But that's just speculation as of now though.

#39 Repede

Repede

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 05:12 AM

Umm after re-reading some chapters, I was looking for a colored picture of all the girls, it is very obvious track girl has a goddess. At the start of the manga, she calls him Otomegane, but now she calls him Katsuragi-san as well as the other obvious parts. There is also Chihiro, the plain girl who started the band. I am thinking she is Venus. In the chapter where Oni-sama ask him if they kissed, the chapter is called"Something Venus" and she never really answers him.

Also when Kami-sama and Elsee go on the date to cheer her up, one girl says Katsuragi would never find a girl to marry him, then Chihiro and track girl, stop and they get a thought bubble, so the girls ask them again and then they agree while being embarrased, so yeah it's now obvious to me they both are goddess.

Also the other girl who is now a tomboy, also thought when the girl asked if Katsuragi would ever get married. All those 3 are Elsee friends, and they appear a lot more than the rest of the girls who were captured.

Anyhow I found another picture with all the girls, so I will post that later.

Edited by Repede, 26 October 2010 - 05:16 AM.

user posted image

#40 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 07:10 AM

Yes please do post that when you get the chance I get this feeling that there is no way that we're getting a new character that Kami-sama hasn't met as of yet. Besides this way it'll be easier to guess which one has it and which one doesn't.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users