ecchiest of all!!!

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#41 falloutdevil

falloutdevil
  • Kouhais
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 09:55 AM

if mangas I dont really know any released this year but here are ssome mangas! :

Titles Removed due to content.

Edited by hamasusuke, 02 September 2007 - 06:46 PM.

#42 Hiasubi

Hiasubi

-Snuggle Bunny

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1986 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 01:15 PM

QUOTE (Anime-Addict @ Jul 17 2006, 10:20 AM)
Hehe, i got one, how about Girls Bravo? That set the standard when it came to ecchi, back a couple a years ago. All except for the steamsorship because it was so revolutuionary for its time. However you can get non-censored versions easily now.

I dont really thin the Manga for Girls Bravo was all that Ecchi, yes the Anime was damned Ecchi, but the Manga i wouldnt say is the Ecchiest though...........

But yeah Ichigo was damned Ecchi, still leading the revolution after all these years lol.

All though i would have to go with Indian Summer (cant remeber what the Jap title for it was), that was Ecchi to the max for me. But i dont go for Ecchi mangas that much now (im scared its going to affect my mental state if it keeps on, i need Ecchi!), i tend to move onto Action with gore now lol

#43 naplix

naplix
  • Kouhais
  • 0 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 06:16 PM

any one know where i can get ichigo 100% ?

#44 JunMisugi

JunMisugi

-書籍の恋人

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3209 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 06:21 PM

QUOTE (naplix @ Dec 29 2008, 07:16 PM)
any one know where i can get ichigo 100% ?
Gomen naplix but ichigo 100% was licensed, therefore we cannot tell you where you can get it.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."

Helen Keller

#45 Hiasubi

Hiasubi

-Snuggle Bunny

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1986 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 12:02 PM

After getting upto date with it last night the Ecchiest manga for me has got to be My Balls

Im sorry, but the ways in which it does ecchi makes it the echhiest lol.

Any further and it could become a Hentai lol

#46 Shichibukai

Shichibukai

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  • Interests:LOves to eat.,sleep..watching animes and movies,playing computer,hanging out w/ friends..

Posted 18 May 2009 - 11:36 AM

Ecchiness so far.. laugh.gif i go to ichigo 100%..
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Hacking is like sex..you go in and out ,and once youre done you dont leave any trace behind.

#47 deathamite

deathamite
  • Kouhais
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 11:13 PM

I don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but the ecchiest anime i ever saw was kissxsis, its relitively new, but pretty good!

#48 AnimeWiz07

AnimeWiz07

-de gozaru~

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1936 posts
  • Interests:A lot of things, simple as that.

Posted 20 December 2009 - 10:21 PM

QUOTE (Hiasubi @ Apr 24 2009, 06:02 AM)
After getting upto date with it last night the Ecchiest manga for me has got to be My Balls

Agreed. There are a few others I could list that would be on par with it, but anything that actually surpasses My Balls is either hentai OR it passes into the Adult genre. Which isn't hentai but does contain sex scenes such as Futari Ecchi for example.
user posted image
http://www.scribd.com/doc/22447452/Can-Your-Baby-Get-Pregnant-if-You-Have-Sex-While-Pregnant Yes, it can.

#49 jackassjimmi

jackassjimmi
  • Kouhais
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 05:44 PM

KissXSis !!!! that is definetly 1 of the ecchiest animes out there i think biggrin.gif
I love it, its a shame there is only 1 season sad.gif

#50 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

~ Random Touhou link finder ~

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Touhou, games (be they PC, console, or even traditional biased), Touhou, Meidos, Visual Novels, Touhou, oh and did I mention Touhou lol

Posted 15 September 2010 - 06:44 PM

QUOTE (Hiasubi @ Apr 24 2009, 08:02 AM)

Out of boredom and after reading up to the current chapter, I think nothing can really beat this series unless it blatently went hentai though. tongue.gif

- Miko Miko Mode Oni Version

#51 Hiasubi

Hiasubi

-Snuggle Bunny

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1986 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 08:22 PM

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Sep 15 2010, 07:44 PM)
Out of boredom and after reading up to the current chapter, I think nothing can really beat this series unless it blatently went hentai though. tongue.gif

To be fair its an awesome series. Plus ive never seen so many creative ways to not ejaculate tongue.gif The plot may have been weird and simple beyond belief, but it had me laughing so much i really couldnt care. And it had a Succubus in it which is always a fav of mine. So it was a brilliant series imo tongue.gif

#52 markers15

markers15

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 06:56 PM

QUOTE (Kazin @ Jul 15 2006, 06:56 AM)
I would definately cast my vote for Air Gear being extremely ecchi. Naked girls appearing in rooms and coddling kids to their breasts? blink.gif Simca-chan <3

Yeah I think the Air Gear manga is ecchi enough and I wont even start talking about the anime tongue.gif

Edited by markers15, 11 October 2010 - 06:49 PM.

#53 nijlandp

nijlandp

-sama

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2627 posts
  • Interests:anime, manga, japanese language, football<br>The anime i watched:<br>- Robotech (everything there is)<br>- Thundersub<br>- Transformers<br>- Thundercats<br>- Mask<br>- The real ghostbusters<br>- Visionairies<br>- Akira<br>- Golden Boy<br>- Hand Maid May<br>- Neon Genesis Evangelion<br>- Rozen Maiden (all 3 series)<br>- Cowboy Bebop<br>- Sister Princess<br>- Maburaho<br>- To heart (all)<br>- Card Captor Sakura (movies)<br>- Wind a breath of heart<br>- Midori no Hibi<br>- REC<br>- Tsukuyomi - Moon phase<br>- Ah my goddess (all)<br>- Green Green<br>- Kanon 2002 and 2006<br>- Final Approach<br>- Zero No Tsukaima<br>- Futakoi<br>- Tokimeki <br>- Kekkaishi<br>- One<br>- The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya<br>- Neon Genesis Evangelion<br>- Saikano<br>- Aishiturize Baby<br>- Kono Nirikukumo itsukushii sekai<br>- Air TV<br>- Pita Ten<br>- Onegai Teacher<br>- Onegai Twins<br>- Karin<br>- Tales of Phantasia<br>- Ichigo 100%<br>- Love Hina<br>- Ai Yori Aoshi (both series)<br>- Hourglass of Summer<br>- Chobits<br>- Elfenlied<br>- Saber Marionette J<br>- Saishi Heiki Kanojo<br>- Da capo<br>- Mahurabo - Heartfull days<br>- Inukami <br>- Bottle fairy<br>- Sola<br>- Ranma 1/2<br>- Sumomo mo momo mo<br>- Today in class 5-2<br>- he is my master<br>- Shakugan no shana<br>- Fate stay night<br>- Zero no tsukaima 2 <br>- School days<br>- Mamotte! lollipop<br>- Mushiuta<br>- Hayate no Gotoku<br>- Lovely complex <br>- Lucky star<br>- Sayonara zetsubou sensei<br>- _summer<br>- Code-e<br>- Nagasarete Airantou<br>- Moetan<br>- Kamichama Karin<br>- Seto no Hanayome<br>- Kaibutsu Oujo<br>- Umisho<br>- Mamorukun ni megami no shukufuku wo!<br>- Clannad<br>- Myself; yourself<br>- Kodomo no jikan<br>- Shugo Chara<br>- Goshuushou-sama ninomiya-kun<br>- prism ark<br>- Fate stay night<br>- Shakugan no shana<br>- ef - a tale of memories<br>- rental magic <br>- kimikiss pure rouge<br>- suteki tantei labyrinth<br>- koharubiyori<br>- higurashi no naku koro ni kai<br>- potemayo <br>- nanatsuiro drops<br>- kakurenbo<br>- chocotto sister<br>- trouble chocolate<br>- hanbun no tsuki ga noboru sora<br>- ichigo mashimaro<br>- mushiuta<br>- puni puni poemi<br>- Eiken<br>- Cosplay complex<br>- Touka Gettan<br>- sister princess<br>- kareshi kanojo no jijou<br>- winter garden<br>- sakura diaries<br>- dokuro<br>- nodame cantabile<br>- exosquad<br>- welcome to the n.h.k.<br>- itsudatte my santa

Posted 10 October 2010 - 07:13 PM

I have two nominees:
Ultimate girls...just look it up if you want to know what it should be about but since this can also be nominated as worst anime of all time i am not saying anything.
Eiken: this is about a guy getting into a club and falls in love with one of the female members. Also they participate in a tournament.

#54 JunMisugi

JunMisugi

-書籍の恋人

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3209 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 06:19 PM

The following should also be considered wink.gif Though for me what makes them good is the fun factor and not the subtile ero ero factor tongue.gif

Busou Shoujou

Yuria Shiki

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."

Helen Keller

#55 frogfootj

frogfootj
  • Kouhais
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 06:31 AM

Nozoki Ana and Nana to Kaoru are the most ecchiest for me ph34r.gif , anyway have you been visit ------spam-----, there are all ecchi manga there, I guess

Edited by daft27, 14 June 2011 - 11:07 PM.

#56 Yungdreek

Yungdreek
  • Kouhais
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 01:23 AM

Definitely have to put kiss x sis it funny and seriously ecchi some of the ecchiness come out of situations u wouldn't think and has a nice little romance competition going on

Also ikkitousen in ever episode someone gets their clothes completely obliterated

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users