Main Page is Down

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid-Wolf

~ Azur Lane Hunter ~
Staff member
Leader Council
Ok for some odd reason the part of fansub.tv with main page and the part that hosts the series is down for some odd reason. I was wondering if anyone else is have that kind of problem as of late.

Although it seems the forum side is working fine though.

Hmm strange I have no problems on the main page, everything works fine. Maybe it has something to do with your connection?

Well when I pulled up the main page from my favorite list it says the action was aborted or something like that. I think that might be the same error that you got last night though. In any case I even checked the site at work and it doesn't want to load it.

I mean it freezes up one me so I have to type in the board's website to come around here. It only gives me a reason why it won't work with IE7, but freezes when I use IE6 at work though.

In any case it looks like it knows that it's there, but the page don't want to load at all. It's like something is freezing up the main page, and I can't even access the anime section at all either.

Could it be possible that certain I/P addresses were locked out for the server or something? Either it's that or one of those adbrite ads are causing this problem sinc eit kind of freezes when it's loading that.

Ping Fansub.tv successful but when i try to open in internet explorer or browser who used the ie shell freezes.

just to add ping tokyotosho time out ... >.>

unable to use my main browser that i search with that have alot tabs up atm... >.>

I've had no problems accessing the fansub server whether it be the boards or the front page. The only problem I have at the moment is my wireless card losing connection randomly. Other than that it is good. (Using Firefox though it shouldn't matter which browser is used)

Huh, I'm getting an error from IE7 saying it cannot open www.fansub.tv Operation Aborted. By the looks of things after it does that it breifly shows the side ad and shows the error page for not showing a web site or something like that.

I have a similar problem but it only happens on internet explorer. Every time I try to access the main page it causes internet explorer to freeze, I can access the boards directly but Im not able to see the main page. It constantly tries to redirect me to some site named adbrite to some picture or something because the final part of the url is .gif. I dont really mind using firefox so it's not a problem.

Anyone else getting this problem, or is it just me. I thought I might be a virus at first but it will only happen when trying to get into FTV's main page.

Yeah, i'm having the same problem when i try to open fansub.tv.
IE completely freezes up as soon as i try to go to FTV, but when i use Firefox or Google Chrome, i don't have a problem at all, it just opens FTV like it should.
So i think the problem lies with internet explorer and not with fansub itself.

Edit: Okay, i just tried it again with IE and now i can't close IE anymore at all.... =_=

few things:
1) The thing about addbrite is just one of the ads we have on the main page, it's to be expected.
2) I am not having the problem with either Firefox nor IE7.
3) Those of you using IE6, try updating to IE7 and see if that helps. Also try using Firefox/Opera/etc.

I have the same problem once in a while. I just get the "made a boo-boo" message, and the page doesn't load. Only lasts a short while. I'm guessing it's because the servers are overloaded?

Generally, though, there's no problems at all. Use Opera, people =)

I got back on. Don't know whether it was at your end or mine.

I disabled pictures in internet options. Then loaded the page turned pictures back on and refreshed

whatever you do don't click on the hide adds button. its a instant freeze out

Ok it's now working fine now. Although since it's now up and running I feel like this thread should be closed, but it seems some others that are not of Sempai status or higher had this problem and I'll let them mention if it's fixed on thier end or not.

As for the boo-boo error I can only guess the forums are flooded at the moment.

It seems it must be a certain kind of ads from that site that are causing the problems now.

mine still doesnt work but when i ping fansub.tv connections are made but firefox/lolifox work fine lol...

Chuuko force a crash open task manager ctrl+shift+esc or ctrl+alt+del task manager and go to the process tab and look for iexplorer.exe and end task. Other than that my browser still dont work for fansub...

QUOTE (Kansatsusha-sama @ Mar 25 2009, 06:52 PM) mine still doesnt work but when i ping fansub.tv connections are made but firefox/lolifox work fine lol...
Since when did Firefox become a loli, or did I miss something?

I guess fansub.tv really loves its lolis then.
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Mar 25 2009, 03:56 PM) Since when did Firefox become a loli, or did I miss something?

I guess fansub.tv really loves its lolis then.
tongue.gif

Lolifox is a custom version of firefox with an anime-looking fox-girl for its mascot.

http://lolifox.com/

It doesn't really add anything that can't be done with the original firefox browser but it comes in a packaged format which makes it easier for people who aren't very computer-centric.

Edit: seems kansa beat me to it.

well now i got this error

Unable to contact main database server. Error code: 1203

So does that mean it has something to do with the serviers or the ads that are placed here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back