Posted 11 January 2008 - 07:48 PM

did any of you see the last episode of vampire knight

#22 xxanime_junkyxx

xxanime_junkyxx

-sama

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1017 posts
  • Interests:Besides anime and manga? Classical dancing, writing, and doodling over my notes from class when I should be listening to the teacher. <br><br>Favorite shows:<br>-Toward the Terra (2007)<br>-Paradise Kiss*<br>-xxxHOLIC*<br>-Nana*<br>-Nodame Cantabile<br>-The GokuSen &lt;3<br>-Gunslinger Girl<br>-Ouran High School Host Club<br>-Perfect Girl Evolution (Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge)<br>-Welcome to the N.H.K<br>-Death Note*<br>-Full Metal Panic Fumoffu and TSR<br>-Zombie Loan<br>-Lovely Complex*<br>-Hataraki Man<br>-REC<br>-Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei + Zoku*<br>-Mononoke<br>-Darker Than Black<br>-Baccano!<br>-Samurai Champloo*<br>-Karas*<br><br>Favorite Mangas<br>-My 1/3 Boyfriend*<br>-Nana*<br>-Crimson Hero<br>-Paradise Kiss*<br>-Vampire Knight*<br>-Trinity Blood*<br>-Goth*<br>-Immortal Rain*<br>-Chocolat*<br>-Shinshi Doumei Cross (The Gentlemen's Alliance)*<br>-Demon Flowers*<br><br>Looking Forward to:<br>-xxxholic S2 XD XD XD XD!<br>-Mushiuta S2<br>-Sisters of Wellber S2<br>-Kara No Kyoukai<br>-Minami-ke S2 XD<br>-Vampire Knight!?!?!?! &lt;3 &lt;3 &lt;3 &lt;3<br>-Aria: The Organization<br><br>My REVERSE Harem (bwa ha ha..if guys can have it...why not me?!)<br>-Kagure Yuuya (My 1/3 Boyfriend) [STUNNING!]<br>-Zero (Vampire Knight)...hottest emo kid ever*<br>-Abel Nightrod (Trinity Blood)<br>-Kohari (Lovely Complex)<br>-Reiji (Kodomo no Jikan)<br>-Seiran (Suketi Tantei Labyrinth)<br>-Daisuke (Mushiuta)<br>-Kazuma (Kaze No Stigma)<br>-George (Paradise Kiss)*<br>-Light (Death Note)*<br>-Kyoya (Ouran High)<br>-Keisuke Haibuki (Crimson High)<br>-Chiaki (Nodame Cantabile)<br>-Shiito (Zombie Loan)<br>-Nobu (Nana)<br>-Shin (Nana)<br>-Doumeki (xxxHOLIC)<br>-Soldier Blue (Toward the Terra)<br>-Fay (Tsubasa Reservoir)*<br>-Hei (Darker Than Black)<br>-Souske (Full Metal Panic!)<br>-Sasuke (Naruto)*<br>-Keith (Toward the Terra)<br>-Firo (Baccano!)<br>-Makoto (Ghost Hound)<br>-Yuca (Immortal Rain)<br>-Eury (Immortal Rain)*<br>-Jin (Samurai Champloo)<br>-Masayuki (Ghost Hound)<br>-Itoshiki (Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei)

Posted 11 January 2008 - 07:54 PM

QUOTE (kyato @ Jan 11 2008, 01:48 PM)
did any of you see the last episode of vampire knight

Last episode? You mean last chapter right? Whoa, it was intense, I think all other VK fans will agree with me here!!
user posted image
"Pity and compassion are privelages that are reserved for the strong. And I am...strong!" -Vino (Baccano!)
Season's Top 5:
1)Ghost Hound
2)Shigofumi
3)Zoku:Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
4)Persona:Trinity Soul
5)Spice and Wolf

#23 chiisai_hana

chiisai_hana

-nipah!

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3733 posts
  • Interests:Likes: dramas, yaoi manga, kpop, jpop, collecting doujinshi, cooking and baking, anything cute, trying (and failing!) to learn Asian languages

Posted 24 January 2008 - 03:36 PM

Very soon a VK Anime thread will need opening ... but I don't think we have enough info just yet, lol. Anyway, our first look at the anime art is revealed: http://www.vampire-knight.jp/

The art is okay. It can't be the manga, so I suppose they get points for trying. But I'm afraid the quality is going to go down once they start animating the characters.
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Proud Member of the SSS (Suki Suki Sia-chan)
It's all about the pretty boys: Yaoi Anime, Yaoi Manga
Love FSTV? Leave a thanks for the team :)

Forum Rules :: Download FAQ :: My FTV Blog

#24 xxanime_junkyxx

xxanime_junkyxx

-sama

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1017 posts
  • Interests:Besides anime and manga? Classical dancing, writing, and doodling over my notes from class when I should be listening to the teacher. <br><br>Favorite shows:<br>-Toward the Terra (2007)<br>-Paradise Kiss*<br>-xxxHOLIC*<br>-Nana*<br>-Nodame Cantabile<br>-The GokuSen &lt;3<br>-Gunslinger Girl<br>-Ouran High School Host Club<br>-Perfect Girl Evolution (Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge)<br>-Welcome to the N.H.K<br>-Death Note*<br>-Full Metal Panic Fumoffu and TSR<br>-Zombie Loan<br>-Lovely Complex*<br>-Hataraki Man<br>-REC<br>-Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei + Zoku*<br>-Mononoke<br>-Darker Than Black<br>-Baccano!<br>-Samurai Champloo*<br>-Karas*<br><br>Favorite Mangas<br>-My 1/3 Boyfriend*<br>-Nana*<br>-Crimson Hero<br>-Paradise Kiss*<br>-Vampire Knight*<br>-Trinity Blood*<br>-Goth*<br>-Immortal Rain*<br>-Chocolat*<br>-Shinshi Doumei Cross (The Gentlemen's Alliance)*<br>-Demon Flowers*<br><br>Looking Forward to:<br>-xxxholic S2 XD XD XD XD!<br>-Mushiuta S2<br>-Sisters of Wellber S2<br>-Kara No Kyoukai<br>-Minami-ke S2 XD<br>-Vampire Knight!?!?!?! &lt;3 &lt;3 &lt;3 &lt;3<br>-Aria: The Organization<br><br>My REVERSE Harem (bwa ha ha..if guys can have it...why not me?!)<br>-Kagure Yuuya (My 1/3 Boyfriend) [STUNNING!]<br>-Zero (Vampire Knight)...hottest emo kid ever*<br>-Abel Nightrod (Trinity Blood)<br>-Kohari (Lovely Complex)<br>-Reiji (Kodomo no Jikan)<br>-Seiran (Suketi Tantei Labyrinth)<br>-Daisuke (Mushiuta)<br>-Kazuma (Kaze No Stigma)<br>-George (Paradise Kiss)*<br>-Light (Death Note)*<br>-Kyoya (Ouran High)<br>-Keisuke Haibuki (Crimson High)<br>-Chiaki (Nodame Cantabile)<br>-Shiito (Zombie Loan)<br>-Nobu (Nana)<br>-Shin (Nana)<br>-Doumeki (xxxHOLIC)<br>-Soldier Blue (Toward the Terra)<br>-Fay (Tsubasa Reservoir)*<br>-Hei (Darker Than Black)<br>-Souske (Full Metal Panic!)<br>-Sasuke (Naruto)*<br>-Keith (Toward the Terra)<br>-Firo (Baccano!)<br>-Makoto (Ghost Hound)<br>-Yuca (Immortal Rain)<br>-Eury (Immortal Rain)*<br>-Jin (Samurai Champloo)<br>-Masayuki (Ghost Hound)<br>-Itoshiki (Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei)

Posted 25 January 2008 - 02:05 AM

QUOTE (chiisai_hana @ Jan 24 2008, 09:36 AM)
Very soon a VK Anime thread will need opening ... but I don't think we have enough info just yet, lol. Anyway, our first look at the anime art is revealed: http://www.vampire-knight.jp/

The art is okay. It can't be the manga, so I suppose they get points for trying. But I'm afraid the quality is going to go down once they start animating the characters.

Whoa! That got me excited. Ya, I agree though, art isn't as good as the manga, obviously- they tried. Omgsh, Zero....does not look hot T_T.....damn it, I was looking forward to Zero's animation most of all. Instead, Kaname looks the best....and I hate that man's guts....I swear, it's a conspiracy, they're out to get us kaname haters XD
user posted image
"Pity and compassion are privelages that are reserved for the strong. And I am...strong!" -Vino (Baccano!)
Season's Top 5:
1)Ghost Hound
2)Shigofumi
5)Spice and Wolf

#25 samthebear

samthebear

-sama

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1081 posts
  • Interests:making AMVs, reading, writing, anime and manga i suppose ^^

Posted 25 January 2008 - 02:09 AM

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif theres going to be a vampire knight anime? =OO i have to watch it for sure!! but honestly i think Zero looks fine =/ they look like how they should be as in the manga - but then again chiisai is right - this isnt the manga >.< i really hope they stick to the original plot!! anything else and it'll like make it go down hill >.<
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

#26 labk1ta

labk1ta

-daisuki

• Fansub TV Team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1717 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 07:17 AM

wow! i spent 4 hours to read 7 volumes. lol i really love it. lol i like kaname more than zero.

the thing that kind of confuse me on chapter 35, when kaname said "I would have been happier if I was born as her real older brother." that means they're not related at all? This is very exciting, I can't wait for the nxt chapter.

my life is like a leaf
slowly falling from a branch
the wind blows it
as i try to grasp it
it floats away slowly
out of my reach...

Visit my mini city: Haru-Same City

I want to say thank you to the person/group who uploads music torrents that I download and use (losslessone & nipponsei).

#27 xxanime_junkyxx

xxanime_junkyxx

-sama

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1017 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 07:43 AM

QUOTE (labk1ta @ Jan 27 2008, 01:17 AM)
wow! i spent 4 hours to read 7 volumes. lol i really love it. lol i like kaname more than zero.

the thing that kind of confuse me on chapter 35, when kaname said "I would have been happier if I was born as her real older brother." that means they're not related at all? This is very exciting, I can't wait for the nxt chapter.

Ah! I know I thought that was confusing too. I was so excited also. I thought that Kaname was her brother and Yuuki and him would def not get together, then he had to ruin all my excitement with that one line. Damn it!

Ya, I think I was the same when I picked up the series. It's one of the juiciest ones out there, love it.
user posted image
Season's Top 5:
1)Ghost Hound
2)Shigofumi
5)Spice and Wolf

#28 labk1ta

labk1ta

-daisuki

• Fansub TV Team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1717 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 09:53 AM

lol thnx to u aj. im totally hooked, this manga is really sweet.
its almost done. i just finished reading chapter 36. uggh, they are really siblings???lol incest. but for vampires, in manga, its said its not weird to marry their siblings. i think their parents were siblings as well. ph34r.gif i wonder what will happen to zero. coz i think hes got feelings for yuuki as well.

my life is like a leaf
the wind blows it
as i try to grasp it
it floats away slowly
out of my reach...

I want to say thank you to the person/group who uploads music torrents that I download and use (losslessone & nipponsei).

#29 xxanime_junkyxx

xxanime_junkyxx

-sama

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1017 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 05:55 PM

QUOTE (labk1ta @ Jan 27 2008, 03:53 AM)
lol thnx to u aj. im totally hooked, this manga is really sweet.
its almost done. i just finished reading chapter 36. uggh, they are really siblings???lol incest. but for vampires, in manga, its said its not weird to marry their siblings. i think their parents were siblings as well. ph34r.gif i wonder what will happen to zero. coz i think hes got feelings for yuuki as well.

Heh heh heh. Excellent, I got another one hooked onto this one *gives evil laugh*

Wha wha wha???? 36 is out?!.....*goes to find it...*...I shall write here when I read it! But wait...I only see chap35...36 is out already? T_T
-----------------
OK! So I just finished chap 36, thanks Lab for the link! Well, death to Yuuki and Kaname as a couple! Yay. Well, incest eh? I have to say, I've read a bunch of incest stuff, and I don't mind it, but damn it, why does it have to apply here lol. Yuuki's a buttcheek for diregarding Zero in a sense, and I stand by that lol. Wow, her parents were siblings as well? You'd think that they'd have a really weak bloodline or something, I guess not.
user posted image
Season's Top 5:
1)Ghost Hound
2)Shigofumi
5)Spice and Wolf

#30 daft27

daft27

-nya

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1878 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 03:17 AM

I was up till 4:30 AM reading Vampire Knight. Look at what you girls did to me!

I was like... I have a few minutes, why don't I check this out... = Chapters 1-36 in one sitting.
crew.jpg
mostrespectedeh8.jpg

#31 samthebear

samthebear

-sama

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1081 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 03:52 AM

haha daft has been sucked into the world that is vampire knight XDD lol the incest thing was seriously ph34r.gif and i'm like 'yay! more reason for Yuuki to be with Zero!' tbh i dont really like kaname to begin with =/ its like hes got a dark motive regarding yuuki. X_X i'd be really peed off if yuuki ended up with Kaname >.> on another note - how many more chapters do you guys think there will be until the series ends? it seems to be just the climax of the ending =/ but then again they could just keep continuing from there if they dont tie it up >.> which will make for a very messy series.
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

#32 labk1ta

labk1ta

-daisuki

• Fansub TV Team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1717 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 03:58 AM

lol am i the only one who want yuuki to be with kaname? i like kaname better than zero for the fact that kaname is a vampire and he'll be able to take care of yuuki. lol.

lol daft, i did that friday night or was it saturday morning? but anyways, yea, this is really one of my favorite mangas.

im curious about the upcoming anime. i hope they stick to the story of the manga. coz itll be a waste if they didn't since this one really have a good story and uhmm, bloody. ph34r.gif

im also curious, in how theyll end the story. i mean, theres so many things that still bothers me. its only 8 volumes, right? hmm, i hope theres more lol.

Edited by labk1ta, 29 January 2008 - 04:02 AM.

my life is like a leaf
the wind blows it
as i try to grasp it
it floats away slowly
out of my reach...

#33 xxanime_junkyxx

xxanime_junkyxx

-sama

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1017 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 12:29 PM

Lol Lab, it's like a chain reaction now. I told you to read it, you probably told others....or am I just making this assumption huh.gif ? But ya, hmmm, I'm a Zero lover through and through. There is something about him that I can't put my finger on, at the end of the day, I think Zero is much more faithful, passionate and loving compared to Kaname, I see him as a betrayer of sorts, but nope, not Zero (not to mention he's oober hot biggrin.gif ).

Uhh, VK is one of the most addicting mangas out there. It's so awesome. There's another one like VK (but not with vamps, and obviously not as good, but it's still juicy called Shinshi Doumei Cross [The Gentlemen's Alliance]).

And the whole incest thing? I'm not surprised. I find it as a very common theme in mangas. Not much in anime. Since I read tonnes of this stuff and practically inhale it when I have the time, I don't see it as much of a plot twister, and besides, it's to keep the bloodline clean as they say. So it's not that bad..I've seen worse.

I'm so looking forward to the anime. Though I have to admit I am a bit disappointed with Zero's drawing in the animation from what I've seen. Damn it, Kaname looks good dry.gif .
user posted image
Season's Top 5:
1)Ghost Hound
2)Shigofumi
5)Spice and Wolf

#34 Nahrallah

Nahrallah

-dono

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 989 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Music (playing and listening), Literature, Art, Needlework

Posted 29 January 2008 - 01:55 PM

I would like to blame ... err ... thank ... Sam and Daft for making me decide to read this. Sam for peddling ... err ... recommending it and Daft for making me curious about what kind of manga could suck in ... err ... addict ... err ... captivate a die hard anime fan. tongue.gif

Just a question ... what mystical substance do they put in this manga? You start to read it and even if you don't usually read manga, somehow you find yourself mesmerized. Should someone slap a warning on this thing? ph34r.gif

I just tore myself away after reading the first volume ... I refuse to be another sleepless victim ... of course if I didn't have work tomorrow ... perhaps I only need a couple of hours sleep ... NO!

That's it! I'm going to sleep now before my resolve weakens any further!
<p style="text-align:center;">TkTaEGP.gif<br><br>"You're five hundred years old and you can't use a telephone?</p><p style="text-align:center;">Read the directions. What are you, an immortal idiot?" </p><p style="text-align:center;">(Daniel to Armand, <em>Queen of the Damned</em> by Anne Rice)</p><p style="text-align:center;"><br><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://blog.fansub.t...r=44'>Fansub.TV blogs</a> ... here's mine: <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://blog.fansub.t...ahrallah/'>Muso at work! ^.^</a><br><br> Think different.<br><br><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://boards.fansub...E=4&MID=45150'>FansubTVCrew.jpg</a>

#35 Barbobot

Barbobot

-the Pirate King

• Fansub TV Team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4328 posts
  • Interests:Barbobot's Anime List:
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Barbobot

www.animecalendar.net

Posted 02 February 2008 - 12:36 AM

Now i'm in pretty much the same situation as Daft and Nahrallah. I kinda had to start reading this considering how much attention it was getting in the manga forum, where it's usually relatively dead. I have to force myself to stop after the first volume so I wouldn't endlessly continue to read.

Everyone is so dam pretty.

#36 samthebear

samthebear

-sama

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1081 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 12:58 AM

QUOTE (Nahrallah @ Jan 29 2008, 11:55 PM)
I would like to blame ... err ... thank ... Sam and Daft for making me decide to read this. Sam for peddling ... err ... recommending it and Daft for making me curious about what kind of manga could suck in ... err ... addict ... err ... captivate a die hard anime fan. tongue.gif

Just a question ... what mystical substance do they put in this manga? You start to read it and even if you don't usually read manga, somehow you find yourself mesmerized. Should someone slap a warning on this thing? ph34r.gif

I just tore myself away after reading the first volume ... I refuse to be another sleepless victim ... of course if I didn't have work tomorrow ... perhaps I only need a couple of hours sleep ... NO!

That's it! I'm going to sleep now before my resolve weakens any further!

haha! me peddling... err i mean recomending? lol you asked about it haha! laugh.gif
as for that mystical substance - you're going to have to ask Hino Matsuri XDDD cuz i really want to know that as well! i think it's cuz the story is interesting and the art is great =/ well thats why it got me hooked anyways XDDD
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

#37 xxanime_junkyxx

xxanime_junkyxx

-sama

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1017 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 01:01 AM

QUOTE (samthebear @ Feb 01 2008, 06:58 PM)
haha! me peddling... err i mean recomending? lol you asked about it haha! laugh.gif
as for that mystical substance - you're going to have to ask Hino Matsuri XDDD cuz i really want to know that as well! i think it's cuz the story is interesting and the art is great =/ well thats why it got me hooked anyways XDDD

My theory is that they somehow digitize the text so that it is able to emit addictive drugs while we're reading it. It's a theory, but I think I've got some hardcore evidence to back this up, LOL.
user posted image
Season's Top 5:
1)Ghost Hound
2)Shigofumi
5)Spice and Wolf

#38 labk1ta

labk1ta

-daisuki

• Fansub TV Team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1717 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 03:25 AM

lol aj, now the list of victims... urhmm, readers are getting long. i wonder how this will turn out in the anime.
as for the additive, lol, i believe its the vampire charm.. sad to say but since i couldnt wait for the next chapter.. i end up re-reading it again ph34r.gif. and its still mesmerize me. lol

my life is like a leaf
the wind blows it
as i try to grasp it
it floats away slowly
out of my reach...

#39 xxanime_junkyxx

xxanime_junkyxx

-sama

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1017 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 03:34 AM

QUOTE (labk1ta @ Feb 01 2008, 09:25 PM)
lol aj, now the list of victims... urhmm, readers are getting long. i wonder how this will turn out in the anime.
as for the additive, lol, i believe its the vampire charm.. sad to say but since i couldnt wait for the next chapter.. i end up re-reading it again  ph34r.gif. and its still mesmerize me. lol

Oh man, dont worry, I do the same thing as well, rereading that is unsure.gif . I'm so excited for the series to come out. The men, oh I mean the ART, ya...the art..eh heh heh....are just so gorgeous in this series it's hard not to just look and just admire it all. It's very impressive.
user posted image
Season's Top 5:
1)Ghost Hound
2)Shigofumi
5)Spice and Wolf

#40 Nahrallah

Nahrallah

-dono

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 989 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Music (playing and listening), Literature, Art, Needlework

Posted 02 February 2008 - 01:09 PM

I went cold turkey after reading the first volume because I didn't have the time to get caught up. Now I'm reading Chapter 5 and, at this stage, Kuran doesn't seem terribly trustworthy considering that he said, "Yuki ... I really can't accept it after all ... that my most precious girl was bitten by another ...". The tone was quite possessive and by adding "by another" it seemed to imply that, when the time was right, he was to be the one to bite her. Is the sense changed by the translation from Japanese to English?

Further, apparently Yuki is "the most important girl ... in the whole world". It sounds as though she has a major role to play in something that is important to Kuran. Somehow this seems to go beyond any value that he might place on her as a person.

I'm not far in so these are mere speculations. biggrin.gif
<p style="text-align:center;">TkTaEGP.gif<br><br>"You're five hundred years old and you can't use a telephone?</p><p style="text-align:center;">Read the directions. What are you, an immortal idiot?" </p><p style="text-align:center;">(Daniel to Armand, <em>Queen of the Damned</em> by Anne Rice)</p><p style="text-align:center;"><br><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://blog.fansub.t...r=44'>Fansub.TV blogs</a> ... here's mine: <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://blog.fansub.t...ahrallah/'>Muso at work! ^.^</a><br><br> Think different.<br><br><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://boards.fansub...E=4&MID=45150'>FansubTVCrew.jpg</a>

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users