Photo

Vampire Knight

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#41 koukai7

koukai7
  • Kouhais
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:I like manga only.<br>Birds my favorite animals.<br>I like playing video games and listening to music.<br>I also apeak and read in Japanese, Spanish and English fluently.

Posted 14 February 2008 - 10:09 PM

I'm not really looking forward to the anime. Like they mentioned before, they judt can't reproduce the original artwork. It's the same with a lot of books made into movies. (The Harry Potter series from 3-4 were pretty bad, well for me at least.)
I listened to the Drama CD and i hope that that cast is chosen to make the voices.
So i just hope they maintain some of the same things from the manga.
"Even Monkeys Fall From Trees".

「(゚ペ) エットォ…?

#42 mistress_kisara

mistress_kisara

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 08:10 AM

The cast from the Drama CD is the same with the anime.

#43 void_er

void_er

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 01:57 PM

can't wait for the anime to come out...

i don't like zero, he hates vampires and (especially) himself too much...
i remember(i think) that zero said to kaname in one chapter that he'd rather kill yuki than let her become a vampire ... correct me if I'm wrong

evan if kaname has some "political" plans for yuki ... it is clear that he loves her... and he's able to keep his gelousy in check(unlike zero); he will love and protect her;
likely, most of his actions stem from his wish to protect yuki

zero is just a rabid dog and it's quite possible that he hates yuki more than he loves her... I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to make yuki shamed of being a vamp... and proposes to do a glorious end together... like a... double suicide

kaname should have just slaughtered zero in some dark alley and be done... but nooo... he even gives blood to the ungrateful bastard... and the vampire hunters are as bad as the worse vampires(as in sociopathic kilers)

about the incest thingy... since pureblood vamps like kaname and yuki are (i think) genetically perfect... their offspring would be perfectly healthy, so there would be no reason against procreation...genetically at least... and since they are vampires they have other social values;
also keep in mind that inbreeding has been practiced in a lot of societies, even if they knew that it's unhealthy;

I can't read, nevermind.

Edited by chiisai_hana, 10 March 2008 - 04:16 PM.

#44 mistress_kisara

mistress_kisara

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 12:06 PM

QUOTE (void_er @ Mar 10 2008, 07:57 AM)
about the incest thingy... since pureblood vamps like kaname and yuki are (i think) genetically perfect... their offspring would be perfectly healthy, so there would be no reason against procreation...genetically at least... and since they are vampires they have other social values;
also keep in mind that inbreeding has been practiced in a lot of societies, even if they knew that it's unhealthy;

I can't read, nevermind.

I thought Kaname said that he wasn't Yuki's real brother so its not really incest..

#45 labk1ta

labk1ta

-daisuki

• Fansub TV Team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1717 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 08:50 PM

QUOTE (mistress_kisara @ Mar 11 2008, 07:06 AM)
I thought Kaname said that he wasn't Yuki's real brother so its not really incest..

That part is still confuses me. I mean they have the same parents. But when you think about it, their parents were siblings as well and got married. lol I've read chapter 35-37 like 3 times already.

In chapter 36, 2nd page, Kaname said to Zero, "Yuuki is, without a doubt, the daughter of the Kuran purebloods. You're a vampire, you should understand as well." blink.gif .. so yea..

my life is like a leaf
slowly falling from a branch
the wind blows it
as i try to grasp it
it floats away slowly
out of my reach...

Visit my mini city: Haru-Same City

I want to say thank you to the person/group who uploads music torrents that I download and use (losslessone & nipponsei).

#46 loveme123

loveme123

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 12:58 PM

question from you view point of this manga would you find incest wrong???

i niether a zero or kaname fan but love this manga lolz im more of an neutral guy but on chapter 38 kaname said he was the ancester of the kuran's *dracula maybe lmao* but thats not possible *or is it* i dono

anyways im just into this manga for some of its romance and the art work

*as stated by some1 before* the promo killed me wanting to folo the series the artwork didnt work well with it* sigh . . . waited for it too :,(
user posted image

#47 KiingBee

KiingBee

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • Interests:Fav anime of all time! <br>Kure-nai<br><br>

Posted 02 April 2008 - 01:55 PM

WAHHHH!

I recently brought volume 1-5 republished in english from MADMAN. I LOVE IT! such good drawing and good characteristic for every single character. It reminds me of ouran high host club.

I heard there's 6volumn in total, but i cudnt seem to find the 6th one (japanese version) in manga info website..Until its realised in japan, then i can get my hands on it in english.. =[

WHEN WILL THE 6TH VOLUMN BE REALISED IN JAPAN???

#48 labk1ta

labk1ta

-daisuki

• Fansub TV Team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1717 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 05:25 AM

WOW! Ichiru shot Zero??? I just finished reading chapter 39. So, Kaname is asking Zero ro kill Rido and break the curse that Rido did to Kaname? Perhaps thats the reason why Kaname can't totally kill Rido because of that. lol, Kaname is smart for doing a lot of preparations and telling Zero that Zero will be the most powerful hunter. Man, theres tons of vampires that came to the academy who also support Rido. Very interesting.

my life is like a leaf
slowly falling from a branch
the wind blows it
as i try to grasp it
it floats away slowly
out of my reach...

Visit my mini city: Haru-Same City

I want to say thank you to the person/group who uploads music torrents that I download and use (losslessone & nipponsei).

#49 mistress_kisara

mistress_kisara

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 10:11 AM

Ichiru shot Zero with the Bloody Rose right?? and Zero is a vampire..now what's gonna happen?? Is he gonna die?? That was really unexpected...

#50 silver_strategist

silver_strategist
  • Kouhais
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 07:38 AM

I've already read everything. See, if you want to not be left out, just read in the net. that's way better.

#51 coffeecat

coffeecat

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 03:22 PM

i don't get it.

how can Kaname & Yuuki be siblings and not siblings at the same time?  something must be lost in translation somewhere, because i'm totally confused.

so if anyone has any idea... help me?

hahaha!

#52 mistress_kisara

mistress_kisara

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 11:35 AM

QUOTE (coffeecat @ May 26 2008, 11:22 PM)
i don't get it.

how can Kaname & Yuuki be siblings and not siblings at the same time?  something must be lost in translation somewhere, because i'm totally confused.

hahaha!

Kaname is Yuuki's ancestor he was revived by Rido and Yuuki's family sort of adopted him..

#53 coffeecat

coffeecat

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 04:16 AM

QUOTE (mistress_kisara @ Jun 01 2008, 05:35 AM)
Kaname is Yuuki's ancestor he was revived by Rido and Yuuki's family sort of adopted him..

ohhhhhhhhhh! now THAT makes sense. hehe. thanks!

#54 blanclait

blanclait

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 06:40 PM

chpt 41

oh wow, a scythe lol... 

#55 eeemily

eeemily
  • Kouhais
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 07:41 PM

QUOTE (coffeecat @ May 26 2008, 09:22 AM)
i don't get it.

hahaha!

yeah i'm totally in the same boat as you, but if you look back when their parents were fighting against all the vampires that arrived at their house their father said something about already losing one of their children, so maybe they reincarnated kaname or possibly even adopted him?

#56 blanclait

blanclait

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 10:43 PM

^
here is how this works. the real kaname when he was young died, and rido brought kaname's soul back which was put into the dead kaname's body.

Thats why' kaname cannot kill rido.

soon yuki was born. so technically they are brother-sister biologically, but not really since its like yuki's great great uncle or something.

#57 eeemily

eeemily
  • Kouhais
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 12:26 AM

oh so kaname is really her brother but that isn't his body?

#58 Kashidiilee

Kashidiilee
  • Kouhais
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 08:30 PM

wub.gif I love Hanabusa :IDOL:

#59 mystique_ghurl

mystique_ghurl

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 09:49 AM

QUOTE (eeemily @ Jul 27 2008, 06:26 PM)
oh so kaname is really her brother but that isn't his body?

well... sort of.  Rido was seeking the thickest blood of KUran since it was the most powerful pureblood among the purebloods and so what he did was he took the son of the juri (yuuki's mother) and infused Kaname's soul (the ancestor of Kuran, hence, the most powerful) but the effect was, Kaname didn't become the thickest blood but he regained his aura instead.  Making Rido set his sights on Yuuki but the problem with Kaname was he couldn't kill RIdo because since RIdo summoned his soul back, rido became somewhat his master and just like with Zero and Hiou... a vampire couldn't kill his master no matter what. 

also there's this nagging feeling that Rido could have gone insane because of his love towards Yuuki's mother and since Yuuki's mother chose his father instead of him... he somewhat became obsessed on being the strongest pureblood to be able to get what he wanted the most, namely, Yuuki's mother, juuri.

what do you think about his theory?

#60 b0r3d0m3n355

b0r3d0m3n355

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:Well, what I'm here for is well talk about anime.<br><br>And if I want 2 know about something I come here.<br><br>My favorite animes are:<br><br>1.Vampire Knight<br>2.Utawarerumono<br>3.Fruits Basket<br>4.xxxHolic<br>5.Tsubasa Chronicles<br>6.Death Note<br>7.Soul Eater<br><br>I luhvv anime. <br>Loll.<br>:D<br>I also like reading manga. <br>Buht ii can get lazy suhmtyms. <br>Esp. when it cuhms to those long ones tht r still going on.<br>Ii prefer to read them as volumes instead of the online chapters cuhz ii find it easier to read them cuhz yuh dnt have to kill clicking for the nxt page nd w8n for it to loaddd.<br>Takes too muchh timeee.

Posted 07 July 2009 - 04:24 AM

QUOTE (blanclait @ Jul 21 2008, 04:43 PM)
^
soon yuki was born. so technically they are brother-sister biologically, but not really since its like yuki's great great uncle or something.

but how can kaname be yuki's great great uncle when he was born of the same parents as yuki.?

I think that they are bro nd sis. that's it. kaname is kaname right.? he died once, but he was revived right.? its just that i think when he was revived, he was just adopted back into the family, for suhm reason, which is useless because he was already part of the fam.

although i'm prob. really wrong. so correct me if yuh must. this is just what i think, which is not really important.

but it really is intersting ...
how can they be bro-sis when tech. they're not.?

nd to refresh my memory,
do they say tht in the manga series.?
ii dnt remember reading tht.
hm ...

besides that, i love the series.! but it can be a lil confusing. ahh.! ii can't believe zero kissed her.! nd that she is wit kaname.! nuttn wrong wit tht buht ... awh.!!!!!! ii luv chap. 49-51.! they were so ahh.!! ---> can't find good adj. esp. chap. 49. that was my fave chap.!

when kaname just says i understand if yuh don't want to be touch with my tainted hands -or suhmthing like tht- and then yuki says ii love your hands tainted or not and ii always want to be by your side nd ii will share your pain and then in between they kiss. and then kaname says that a vampires thirst can only be quenched by the blood of their loved one. so beautiful.!

and also when zero just kisses yuki nd tries to pretend that he's fine even if she's not by his side. but yuki confesses to herself and kaname that she is still attached to him. ugh.! such a brilliant storyline.!

Post edited for readability. This is your warning - write using full, proper English. Posts which are incomprehensible might be deleted as spam. You have been warned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users