• Please log in to reply
256 replies to this topic

#21 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

~ Random Touhou link finder ~

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Touhou, games (be they PC, console, or even traditional biased), Touhou, Meidos, Visual Novels, Touhou, oh and did I mention Touhou lol

Posted 26 July 2008 - 09:41 PM

Indeed, but this could also play as a hinderance towards the RitoxLala relationship and the twins might want him for themselves instead if he tries to go on with his life more or less.

Besides I have to say this that one bit where the twins were going after each other's tail, I have to say this Yuri Epic Win right there.

- Miko Miko Mode Oni Version

#22 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Touhou, games (be they PC, console, or even traditional biased), Touhou, Meidos, Visual Novels, Touhou, oh and did I mention Touhou lol

Posted 30 July 2008 - 04:21 PM

Ok the wonders of this manga series never ceases to amaze me here. Now that 109 is out I have t say that I guess this bit was bound to happen sooner or later. In any case I have to say X-ray glasses for the win. Now that I think about it this was bound to happen sooner or later though. As for Run, she couldn't of picked a better time to change back into Ren like that. Well I can say Ren/Run seems to be the most interesting Trap/Reverse Trap ever created so far.

Now if only Yami-chan was there things would of taken a turn for the worse I guess.

#23 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 08:29 PM

Ok so 110 is now out as of today. Tecnically it has that Yami-chan goodness along with seting the next chapter up for her little fight. I was wondering when she'd be back in the spotlight. Also, what supprised me was when Rito involuntarly gropped Haruna Yami-chan just got upset about it, but didn't attack Rito when that happened. I guess she's showing a little restraint around him now.

#24 Patrick5087

Patrick5087

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Interests:anime/video games/mangas

Posted 31 July 2008 - 10:26 PM

Well after she was reading those romance books maybe she is understanding that sometimes things happen and leads to love. Now the question is, the organization that wants him dead is it the same that Yami belongs to, or is that one guy still after him.

Plus its starting to look more like Rito will chose Lala at least the way he is starting to act.

#25 chickenwing71x

chickenwing71x

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts
  • Interests:Other than the obvious...<br>Snowboarding<br>Bike Trials<br>Freeride Mountainbiking

Posted 31 July 2008 - 10:32 PM

The way I interpreted it (at a 3:00am skim through, so I might have missed something) was that it was the same guy who originally hired Yami, since the assassin said he came because Yami failed.

#26 higoku

higoku

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 04:42 PM

You are correct. I just read Ch. 111 raw today, it is the same dragonball z dude from before.

#27 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 03:01 PM

Well I just read chapter 111. I mean it's finally translated and up as well.

In any case it's actually part one of two of Yami-chan's fight. Also, guess who decided to show his ugly face again with his clothes destoying toad as well? Yup, he's back, and hired another hitman for Rito as well.

#28 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 06:26 PM

Oh yeah 112 is also out now. Well it concludes the fight in the most interesting of ways also it goes to show you that Lala's sisers do come in handy as support when something bad happens to Rito of course.

As usuall Yami-chan ends this chapter with her noted quote. Which was she was to be the one to kill Rito, and also for saving his live he had to buy her 50 pieces of Tayaki.

Never the less it is a manga worth reading though.

#29 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 04:48 PM

Oh yeah chapter 113 and 114 are now out today. In any case it's actually a two part beach sequence. Gezz it seems that Mikado-sensei really want's to corrupt Rito there though.

Never the less it was well worth the wait to read this though.

#30 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts

Posted 21 September 2008 - 08:56 PM

Ok I've read 115 and 116 now, and I have to admit at least the writer isn't running out of ecchines ideas now.

Ok 115, is another beach episode with prety much all the girls and Saruyama and Rito. ALthough Yami-chan does do some good. Although this time around Rito is posessed by the ghostgirl to actually be corrupted by Mikado-sensei. As always ecchiness ensues.

As for 116, it's just another day in school, and one of Haruna's freinds wants to lose weight. Although this happens to be another moment of rhte ghost girl again. She's very cute when she pops out of her doll when she's flustered.

I'm sure that 117 is done, but I haven't checked as of yet though. Also, I'm starting to get the feeling I'm the only one that's actually reading the manga here.

#31 Patrick5087

Patrick5087

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 12:06 AM

heh there is nothing much to comment on really =p I mean no real plot to speak of, granted there is some in 117 but its at the end so we have to wait for 118. Don't get me wrong the moments are funny, but I mean poor Rito =p

#32 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 08:10 PM

I don't know why, but why do I get this feeling I'm the only one giving a review for each chapter when they come out now? I guess there's nothing much to talk about other then how ecchi was this chapter compaired to the last chapter.

Oh yeah as for 117 one of Lala's sisters understand the finer qualities that Rito actually has, even though most of the ecchi stuff happens around him even if he can't help it at all.

#33 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 11:47 PM

Well not much to say for chatper 118, but I'll try anyways.

Basically, it picks up where aruna is worried to confess her love to Rito to either himself, or to Lala. In the end she confesses her feelings about Rito to Lala, and leave it on that kind of clifhanger.

#34 AnimeWiz07

AnimeWiz07

-de gozaru~

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1936 posts
  • Interests:A lot of things, simple as that.

Posted 19 October 2008 - 05:05 AM

heheh, this manga is getting better; slowly but surely... i played catch up for 3 months worth of chapters (haven't read this weeks yet) but man i'm so glad there is finally a little progress in the relationships... also, wasn't Haruna's sister introduced for the first time? funny how she is dating Yui's brother... small town tongue.gif laugh.gif

P.S: loved how in c120 it was all girls and one guy in the room; this is indeed biggest harem i've seen, especially considering some of the girls he could date weren't even in the room
user posted image
http://www.scribd.com/doc/22447452/Can-Your-Baby-Get-Pregnant-if-You-Have-Sex-While-Pregnant Yes, it can.

#35 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 02:23 PM

Oh yeah I forgot to mention about 119 and 120. Although I read 121 and it seemed more like a Mikan short. At least she cosplayed as Yami-chan in the end there. Not only that but Yami-chan said her outfit did look rather nice on Mikan.

#36 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 03:11 AM

Ok 122 is now out and about.

For this chapter it's more along the line of where Nana and Momo finally get thier own room in Rito's home. Although Lala decided to give Rito a bit of space although the boy is completely oblivious to the way Lala is currently acting. Never the less the reason for her doing that is because she wants Haruna to have a shot with him, but she also wants Rito to reconise his true feeling for the one he loves. Whether it's with Haruna or Lala herslef.

#37 Patrick5087

Patrick5087

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 05:21 AM

ugh sometimes its painful looking at Rito... reminds me too much of myself at times.... being utterly obvious to things of that nature.

#38 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 06:07 AM

QUOTE (Patrick5087 @ Oct 29 2008, 01:21 AM)
ugh sometimes its painful looking at Rito... reminds me too much of myself at times.... being utterly obvious to things of that nature.

For some that can be a gift at times, while for others it's a curse though. Although pretty much that's how I see things as well. Never the less it's fun to see how this all plays out though.

#39 Patrick5087

Patrick5087

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 01:13 PM

well I recently joined the RitoxLala bandwagon. I mean the extent Lala is really going to Rito. I can sort of draw a parallel with me, in that when I was younger I was more into the Haruna type, but now I think I'm more interested in the Lala type.

#40 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 01:48 PM

Ok chapter 123 is out yeays, and this time it heavilly involed Run and Mgical Girl Kyoko. It's a live acting bit and the biggest thing here is that Kyoko is also an ailen. Although the up side is she hasn't run into Rito as of yet, but is on friendly terms with Run though. It's a very good and yet laidback chapter this time around. Although that pervy principal does show up at the worst of times though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users