#1 JCDRANZER

JCDRANZER

- Sky King

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8830 posts
  • Interests:My Anime List (UNCOMPLETED): -

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/JCDRANZER

To get my original "total post count"..... add (+) 500 posts, they were reduced coz of "spamming".....bah. >.>

NAMES: -

JCDRANZER - Sky King ~ Rey del Cielo ~ Ô-SAMAのスパム!

COMPLETED DORAMA:-

1.) Kurosagi
    2.) Liar Game
    3.) Hana Yori Dango Season 1
    4.) Hana Yori Dango Season 2
    5.) Hanazaraki no kimi tachi E (J-version)
    6.) It Started with a Kiss
    7.) Majo no Jouken (Forbidden Love)
    8.) Devil Beside You
    9.) My Boss, My Hero
    10.) Sang Doo, Let's go to School!
    11.) Full House
    12.) One Pound Gospel
    13.) Suppli (or "Sapuri")
    14.) Bull Fighting
    15.) Sleeping Forest
    16.) Stand Up!!
    17.) Galileo
    18.) Tiger & Dragon (5 STARS - BRILLANT!!! XD)
    19.) Nobuta wa Produce (Wonderful!! XD)
    20.) Proposal Daisakusen
    21.) Ikebukuro West Gate Park (aka IWGP) (+Special) (AMAZING!)
    22.) Dragon Zakura
    23.) [email protected] (Loved it!!)
    24.) Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi ~the smile has left your eyes~ (A Million Stars Falling from the Sky ~ the smile has left your eyes~)
    25.) Mukodono 2003
    26.) Gokusen (Season 1)
    27.) Kisarazu Cat's Eye (One of Fav series!!)
    28.) Long Vacation
    29.) Bambino!
    30.) Boku dake no Madonna
    31.) Good Luck!!
    32.) H2 ~ Kimi to Itahibi
    33.) 4 Shimai Tantei Dan
    34.) Dekichatta Kekkon (Shotgun Marriage)
    35.) The Devil (Mawang) (The best series ever!!)
    36.) Engine
    37.) Puzzle(2007)
    38.) Goong (Princess Hours/Palace)
    39.) HERO

Currently Watching DORAMA: -

1.) Gokusen series
    2.) GTO
    3.) They Kiss Again
    4.) Honey and Clover
    5.) Love Contract
    6.) Fantasy Couple
    7.) Gumiho (Nine-Tail Fox/Forbidden Love)
    8.) Hello my Teacher! (Hardtack Teacher and Sugar Candy)
    9.) Coffee Prince
    10.) Hana-Kimi (TW-dorama)
    11.) Wonderful Life
    12.) Himitsu no Hanazono
    13.) Strawberry on the Shortcake
    14.) Lunch Queen
    15.) Densha Otoko
    16.) Fated to Love You (new Taiwanese Dorama)
    17.) Maison Ikkoku SPECIAL
    18.) Shukumei SPECIAL
    19.) Maou
    20.) Osen
    21.) HERO
    22.) Last Christmas
    23.) Resurrection
    24.) Zettai Kareshi
    25.) Romeo and Juliet
    26.) Yasuko to Kenji
    27.) So I'm not so Handsome
    28.) Attention Please

Anime...I was hardcore with it but I'm just laying off it for a bit....will get back to it in due course.

Hehehe...MyAnimeList......I was never able to complete it.....too long and I remember being the one who showed the site to a few others....who ended up actually doing it....anyways....I've got my one here....the link is up there...go check out my laziness....slowly at a snail pace at doing the anime list...which for me exceed over 800 watched series/OVAs/movies........yup......I've been into anime for a hefty long time now. LOL

I'm looking forward to watch (in terms of anime): -

1.) Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2
    2.) Macross Frontier
    3.) Vampire Knight
    4.) Sekirei
    5.) xxxHOLiC - Kei
    6.) Tower of Druaga - the Aegis of Uruk
    7.) To-LOVE-Ru
    8.) Special A
    9.) Itzura na Kiss
    10.) Real Drive
    11.) Nabari no Ou
    12.) Shina Dark
    13.) Soul Eater
    14.) Blassreiter
    15.) Crystal Blaze
    16.) Amatsuki

Posted 10 December 2009 - 07:43 PM

user posted image

Title: Kimi ni Todoke (Reaching You)
Japanese Title: 君に届け
Genre: Romance, Drama, Comedy, Sschool-Life
Original Creator: Karuho Shiina

Plot:

Sawako Kuronuma, called Sadako by her classmates for her resemblance to the character from Ring, has always been feared and misunderstood because of her appearance. There are rumors that Sawako can see ghosts and curse people. But when her idol, popular boy Kazehaya, begins talking with her, everything changes. She finds herself in a new world, trying to make friends and talking to different people and she can't thank Kazehaya enough for giving her these opportunities. Slowly, but surely, a sweet love is blossoming between the two as they will overtake any circumstance or clear obstacles in their way.

(~from WIKI~)

My Thoughts:

Manga is awesome....its play more on the emotions...its sweet and cute.....all of this give this series a unique appeal to Shoujo-Lovers. tongue.gif laugh.gif

#2 Chooie

Chooie

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Interests:obviously anime<br>but also games<br>i used to fly remote control planes but unfortunately where i now live has become rather inconvenient for that<br>my avatar is from EVE online although its not anime it is uniquely mine and no one has the exact same one as i do<br>about myself... im certainly unique in some ways<br>im normally quiet and reserved but theres actually alot that i have to say<br>im a troubled person and the things that bother me arent easy to understand<br>although i may seem like i shut people out im a much kinder and warmer person that many know<br>i am a one track minded person as well as an unfocused person<br>at any given time im thinking about one thing or many things<br>im a sucker for romatic things and pretty eyes<br>i come off as a depressing and dark person and i do feel like im a bit evil sometimes but overall im good and i seek to be good but as the way life goes its hard to find ones way out of darkness without a light to follow<br>and with that some may understand this wierd guy that sometimes says something unusual on the forums :P

Posted 10 December 2009 - 07:52 PM

yay manga thread lol

well just read manga chapter 23 and seems like chizu realizes she really doesnt have a chance with tooru he sees her like a sister and ryu is the one who comforts her which i guess could possibly mean ryu has a chance to be with her it will probably be a while for the next chapter though...
it will be nice to see this animated

#3 Nyle

Nyle
  • Kouhais
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Anime

Posted 18 June 2010 - 03:15 PM

QUOTE (Chooie @ Dec 10 2009, 01:52 PM)
yay manga thread lol

well just read manga chapter 23 and  seems like chizu realizes she really doesnt have a chance with tooru he sees her like a sister and ryu is the one who comforts her which i guess could possibly mean ryu has a chance to be with her  it will probably be a while for the next chapter though...
it will be nice to see this animated

Yeah ryu likes her a lot but she doesn't see it yet tongue.gif
user posted image

#4 Chooie

Chooie

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Interests:obviously anime<br>but also games<br>i used to fly remote control planes but unfortunately where i now live has become rather inconvenient for that<br>my avatar is from EVE online although its not anime it is uniquely mine and no one has the exact same one as i do<br>about myself... im certainly unique in some ways<br>im normally quiet and reserved but theres actually alot that i have to say<br>im a troubled person and the things that bother me arent easy to understand<br>although i may seem like i shut people out im a much kinder and warmer person that many know<br>i am a one track minded person as well as an unfocused person<br>at any given time im thinking about one thing or many things<br>im a sucker for romatic things and pretty eyes<br>i come off as a depressing and dark person and i do feel like im a bit evil sometimes but overall im good and i seek to be good but as the way life goes its hard to find ones way out of darkness without a light to follow<br>and with that some may understand this wierd guy that sometimes says something unusual on the forums :P

Posted 08 July 2010 - 05:35 PM

gya........ chapter 46
shouta and sawako are such an adorable couple
envious for sure
since sawako gave shouta the things she couldnt before like the xmas hat and the valentines chocolate but damn she is freaking adorable if only girls like her were easier to find... hmph but then im no match for shouta anyway
i could surely see how they could end up going for a second season of the anime next year with material like this
also theres chizu and ayane who have not quite finished their stories
its a bit suprising who ayane might end up with pin (maybe)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users