.hack//MMORPG

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Kiba_Inu

-chi
Kouhai
This isn't that one the made for the ps2 it's not even by CC2, (and if you think that it's probably illegal your wrong. The head of the Company, Jstacko, has talked to Namco Bandai about it.)

Currently the graphics are only in NES style, but sometime this year it'll be upgrading to 3D, it'll have a $10 fee (yet again it's not illegal and they won't get sued I sware), but if your able to pay for Xbox Live this shouldn't be to bad anyway it'll be worth it.

Anyway it's really fun and it'll only be getting better as this year progresses.

www.cyberconnects.com

(PS:you have to download it in the download section but first sign up in the forums)
(PSS: The current game is free)

downloading it right now.
2d platform RPG like ragnarok online. But seems rather interesting since it's .Hack.
I'm giving it a try just for fun. maybe i'll see you there ^^/

Does it work for you guys? I keep getting a runtime error: 13.

How do i fix this, can't find anything related on the website.

alright then well i havent fully played this game yet im about ill give you an update when im done wheee..... ok this games preety fun wow kinda good actually i recomend this to big NES fanboys heh ill keep playing ganna level up yea BOY !!!! go COOKIE!!! (jamjum) in game

RTE 13 fix isn't in that section. I posted a post in their forum on how to solve it.
Just go to your control panel - > regional settings and change it to english (united states).
That will fix it...

Mine is already set to Japanse
tongue.gif

you can just change it. a reboot is no required. after you're done playing the game, you can just switch it back to japanese

(i'm talking about the language settings in the first tab of the regional settings, not the third)

Sounds pretty good, I'm downloading it now, I may try it tonight. As soon as there's some kind of fee though, I'm not gonna play anymore (monthly fees and stuff like that kind of suck).

EDIT: Wow, I checked their forums trying to see why I can't log into the game and I find a ton of multiple threads, not to mention a stickied thread hat says stop making these kinds of threads.
blink.gif

um...I have a problem it keeps saying:Run-Time error '339'
"component 'flash9.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered:a file is missing or invalid" oh well...

Well i suppose ill give it ago, who knows could be a bit of fun, might even become the new flyff if it become popular enough on FTV
smile.gif

QUOTE (okami_wolf @ Jul 05 2007, 09:21 PM) um...I have a problem it keeps saying:Run-Time error '339'
"component 'flash9.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered:a file is missing or invalid"
Either reinstall the game or go to their site's download section and download Library.exe and run it, it should get the files you're missing.

I haven't played this game in a while now. I tried it on the first day I downloaded it, but I never played again afterwards, mainly because of school. But the thing is that it's really hard to level up at first since the weakest enemy can kill you in 3 hits, sometimes 2, and it takes you about 10. You have to continuously spam your healing move and run around, getting away from the enemy in order to kill him until you get to level 4 or so. Though there are many difficult place to go to, they pretty much expanded on future gameplay rather than beginning gameplay. Though the game is not too bad, a pretty annoying problem may be that if you target yourself for a healing move and then use a skill forgetting to target the enemy, you may end up killing yourself.
laugh.gif

does it take a long time to login when you first login to the game becase its been at the connecting sending login info screen for a while

screen shots from the world 2 thats the screens from when they are turning 3d right? it looks pretty sick if it actually becoms a 3d .hack mmorpg with graphics like the .hack gu series I'll pay the damn fee screw my college fund

o_o;;; whut...
This game was discontinued.......Did you know the whole project itself was canceled?

No this game is not disscontinues...joe has been working hard on this game for a while and i doubt he would just give up on it

wow, i always wondered if the had a .hack mmorpg game. can u give me a link and tell me how to sign up onto the game and download it. and will it work in America.

QUOTE (hasmat933 @ Oct 02 2007, 05:05 PM) wow, i always wondered if the had a .hack mmorpg game. can u give me a link and tell me how to sign up onto the game and download it. and will it work in America.
Umm, the link is in the first post of this thread, and if you go to the BBS link that's on their home page, it'll lead you to their old home page (I don't know why they changed it) that has the download link for the first version of the game plus you sign up once you've downloaded the game. Also, originally, it was made for America, so no region problems. As for the name of the game, well, it's called The World. Version 2 is apparently still in progress (according to the semi-trailer on their site, it's planned to be released on Christmas Eve at the end of this year) and seems like it will have huge improvements especially graphic wise since the first version used RPG sprites that look like they were from the older RPG games like FF4 and FF5.

And please don't double post, use the edit feature that can be found on the top right corner of your own posts.

Hey, i just downloaded .hack, and it got to the menu and everything but it says that the server is down. Is that unusual? Or is it just that i was unlucky?
tongue.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back