Manga Triva Questions

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

iamdeath

-sama
Sempai
Well i just been thinking the no manga triva question so i created this game for manga to see how much manga have u read.

Q i am a male who enter female school to study and find my partner i had to dress up as female so my identity as male would not be exposed. But i someone found out now i am living with her in dorm.

what manga is this?

For this thread to be allow to proceed it can only be manga that was not created into an anime so anime like haruhi, shuffle, shana, clannad tsubasa chronicle and the likes can not be use. If a manga was just recently created into an anime those wont be use no longer either as long there no anime for it. KissxSis is an example of being just created into an anime.

Show like Pretty face i believe there no anime for then those can be use. Well that all I have to say. In a way I approve of this thread for now. If many moderator disapprove then it will be taken care of later.

the question i put up is manga only i doubt it will be turn into a anime

Hint female main character always bashes the male main character when he does perverted stuff

another hint

main female character start to fall in love but still beat him up her twin sister is completely in love with him

well times up

it was Marugoto anju gakuen

well i do another one

main character come to small island to live but when he meet the girl of his dream he surprised that next day she does not know him

who care ok someone take the turn

I am main character trying to locate my sister who got taking away to live with rich fokes when i came to the house i found two girls who been adopted from same place

who am i.

Yousuke from Ayu Mayu

Seeing how there are a million more manga than anime out there (most of which I'm sure people haven't heard of), won't this trivia thread be a little too hard?

QUOTE (ChronoLegend @ Jul 25 2009, 02:51 PM) Yousuke from Ayu Mayu

Seeing how there are a million more manga than anime out there (most of which I'm sure people haven't heard of), won't this trivia thread be a little too hard?
Well of course it using the knowledge on how well you know your manga's

your turn

alright times up does anyone want a turn

i am 13 yr old guy who was left alone until 17 yr old mystery girl came into my life and is living with me as guardian

who am i? what the girls name?

Kouta Ochiai and Natsuki Hagiwara from the manga series Ane Doki.
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Nov 28 2009, 07:08 PM) Kouta Ochiai and Natsuki Hagiwara from the manga series Ane Doki.
rolleyes.gif

correct ur go

This character is a male who is 13 years old and has inherited 1/4 of his grandfather's youkai blood. Who is he and what manga is he from ??
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (Anybody @ Nov 28 2009, 12:59 PM) Rikuo Nura from Nurarihyon no Mago
Lolz.....ur turn Anybody. I guess it was too easy.
biggrin.gif
I might make an anime thread for it later on today.
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Nov 28 2009, 07:25 AM) Lolz.....ur turn Anybody. I guess it was too easy.
biggrin.gif
I might make an anime thread for it later on today.
rolleyes.gif

"I am two and only one who can chose what I want. A choice I have to make to tip scales into either side now is no longer mine"

Manga and character name, obviously
tongue.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back