Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Repede

-san
Kouhai
Well I have never been a big fan of the vs series, but that game looks pretty cool. I'll get on relase day (Feb 15) and I'll take the 16th off from work, so I'll play all day.

Anyone else getting this?

I, of course, for the PS3.

PSN - Frosslass

I also got SSFV4 and BB:CS if anyone wants to play those.

I played the hell out fo the 2nd one and loved the first, and got the 2nd on both PS3 and PS2. But im suprisingly not as hyped as this game as i thought i wouldnt of been. Not a fan that they used the same playstyle as the last vs game.

I probably wont get it on release since well my ps3 died just after the warrenty ended too, so probbaly play it on a friends PS3 i guess.

I got it for £25 at Amazon. Wasn't able to play much of it because I left it in a friend's 360 and I only recently got it back but there's no point in playing it now as the year for me has entered the exam phase but will play the hell oout of it this summer hopefully.
rolleyes.gif

Ummm, I been trying to get a stick, but it's been hard.

I have gotten worse really.

Ranzer, it's cool if I call you that?, you got a PS3 right? Once the PSN is back up we should play some.

Ranzer...thats a first lol. Nah, I've got a 360 and PS3 users are very unlucky at the moment.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back