Kiminozo Haruka

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Kit-Tsukasa

-desu
Retired
Yesterday afternoon 8/27/2006 (GMT-8:00) there was an announcement on the Age Soft Website about deciding to make another Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien, except a Haruka route this time. Unfortunately the announcement is not there anymore and is replaced by a mitsuki birthday image or w/e, but as of now there is no other information for this anime about when, or how many eps, or how the plot will go.

click here for slightly more info: http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2006/08/27...iminozo-haruka/

*Note 1: the Age Soft site has a 18+ warning, so enter at ur own risk. (i did it, but only to look for the news, couldn't find anything anywhere though)

*Note 2: the link above does not go to the Age Soft official website. it links to "Random Curiosity Anime Blog" (Yes its back people w/ a new layout too, but not fully)

ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ZOMG IM GONNA EXPLODE! this is gonna be awesome! ANOTHER KGNE and it's Haruka-chan!? OMG if i can just see more matured Haruka i will give the devil a year of my life! It's probably gonna be the scenerio which the car accident didn't happened and the story goes on from there. And love relationships problems occur afterward....good found Kit-Tsukasa!

wow that is an interesting find, it has been ages since I last KGNE *and posted*.

can't wait to see what happens in this series. hopefully it would be great ^^.

! That would be very awesome for them to do a sequel of Kimi ga after a good three years since it first came out. Can't wait to see if it really is true or not.
happy.gif

WOW OMG I cant believe it at least my prayers have been heard... if this is true...!! If its true...!!! I cant believe it!!! Now I just have to wait
Hasn´t it been released yet?

I'm not a Haruka fan, but, I think I will still watch this out of curiousity. I wonder how it would end if he had chosen Haruka... it will be released on dec 21st huh... what a nice christmas surprise
smile.gif

i wanted him 2 end up with haruka not that slu...i mean..mitsuki.

yeah sure she was with him during the accident but cum on. she has 2 sleep with him to get closer to him and that made him confused and thats the only comfort she gav 2 him... getin nake. if it was haruka she woud hav stayed with him day and night and comfort him the rite way. also she even sed that she was glad that haruka was in an accident so that she can get closer 2 him. then she goes and sleeps with another guy and that guy cud hav been any1 jus cuz she was felin lonly. ALSO

I hated that mitski from the moment she intefered with there lives. Poor Haruka. I hope the ending is a happy ending for haruka.

I'm quite shock to saw this news..finally something to clear my rage on KGNE?
Big thanks to Kit-Tsukasa sempai for finding this news and post it to us all...

So episode 1 of the OVA was released today. It was great because it was only an introduction, but some surprising factors have really been added compared to the original KGNE back in 2003. Hopefully someone will sub it. Too bad it's an MFI though so we won't be finding it here or animesuki
sad.gif

QUOTE (jawsisbak @ Dec 21 2007, 02:48 PM) does anyone knw who the subbers for season 1 was.
A lot probably do, but due to the fact that Kimi ga Nozomu Eien is licensed we can't say who subbed it.

jus watched the 1st OVA and damn y did she do that again. cant wait for the nxt OVA apparently it will be released in feb. can any1 explain y there is such a gap between the first and second OVA.

But i am happy for Haruka. I dont want Mitsuki to end up with him again. plz anything but that.

ok I just skimmed through the OVA 1, and it seem that it is a continuation of the TV series BUT from what I saw, the OVA seem to base on the scenerio of Takayuki chosen Haruka instead of Mitsuki at the end.

Not gonna say anymore at this point as I haven't actually watched it for real yet, so I guess we leave the discussion till later.

QUOTE (jawsisbak @ Dec 22 2007, 11:25 AM) jus watched the 1st OVA and damn y did she do that again. cant wait for the nxt OVA apparently it will be released in feb. can any1 explain y there is such a gap between the first and second OVA.

But i am happy for Haruka. I dont want Mitsuki to end up with him again. plz anything but that.
The 2-3 month gap is normal because that's what an OVA is. It's not an actual series. Also, due to my poor Japanese, apparently this is not an MFI work *yet* so feel free to announce sub groups.

THANK YOU LORD FOR THIS WONDERFUL OVA
biggrin.gif
people you can hopefully comprehend how happy im atm, i wanted this type of ending the first time around and was mad beyond belief when this bum chose mitsuki
dry.gif
anyway i just watched the first OAV and its going as the story should've a year ago, no more grudges against this anime as of today because in my mind the old ending is completely invalid now
laugh.gif

KGNE is back in my favorite anime list as of now, it was near the top when it first aired but the (fake
tongue.gif
) ending threw it into my most hated shows

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back