Anime/Manga/Game Identification Thread

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

jul10

-mokyu
Retired
This thread will be used for identification of old and new anime/manga/game.
So, if you need any help for the identification, please post them here.

Please provide us as many information as you can. For example: picture, year of production, producer, story line, characters type, genre, etc.

Don't forget that all General Rules and Section Rules still apply.
Also, I will add a little bit about posting picture:
  • Please post all picture in thumbnails
  • Please upload the picture from an image sharing website (Do not hotlink, since it tends to "fail" after a few days).
Image sharing website:
Imageshack
Image Hosting
Photobucket

UPDATE @ April 20, 2009
Before posting, check out the Anime Characters Database website. That website has a nice search engine tools to identify anime/games characters.

Lastly, please stay polite and patient, then our "anime, manga, and game masters" will help you.
happy.gif

---------------------------------
Well, actually I do have a picture that I wist to be identified too.

I got that image from Final Flash. Unfortunately, he also does not know what anime or game is that girl comes from. >o< Any idea?
Post by: chao fear

Thread Here: http://boards.fansub.tv/index.php?showtopic=5683
Post by: SecondMoon

Thread Here: http://boards.fansub.tv/index.php?showtopic=5693

QUOTE (jul10 @ Jul 17 2007, 06:47 PM) ---------------------------------
Well, actually I do have a picture that I wist to be identified too.

I got that image from Final Flash. Unfortunately, he also does not know what anime or game is that girl comes from. >o< Any idea?
Post by: chao fear

Thread Here: http://boards.fansub.tv/index.php?showtopic=5683
Post by: SecondMoon

Thread Here: http://boards.fansub.tv/index.php?showtopic=5693
Chao Fear's has already been identified by mamori in that thread. Or are these all just examples
tongue.gif

Jul10, your image reminds me of a character from REC, but the wings kinda threw that idea away

as for the mage image, I've seen it identified elsewhere aside from lolipower.

the third look much like fanart to me,might be wrong though(reminds me of Nanoha,lol.Iono why I'd think that).Sometimes fanart can be so good that we mistook them for anime.
smile.gif
I still remember the hoax abot Chrono Cross anime,and the fanart that accompanies it,thing really looks real back then,but I end up being severely dissapointed.
dry.gif

well the third picture for me looks like that its from a game console. im not sure but it looks like a character in an RPG game for example. and also i noticed the 3 on the side. maybe its for PS3 game console. The girl looks like a wizard or something like that, or maybe she's a main character. aside from that i have nothing more to say about the 3rd pic., im sure someone will give us the answer.
laugh.gif

i asked kit, and so far he has no clue.. well he keeps saying Canvas...

but its not..

Heres everything i remember for the anime in question..

1: the main male character is a creator of kid books..
2: he moves to an new apartment place in the first episode, were i think two girls hide under a carboard box to see him..
3: the manager of the in is a girl with long blue hair(it may be purple)
4: the manager has mulitple personalities.. she is the male main character's love intrest.

5: theres a little girl and her mom who live in one of the apartments. their room is filled with card board boxes, and their job is making paper mashae flowers, the mom has no luck making them.

thats all i can remember so far... Well the mom of the little girl when depressed hides.

[Moderator's Note: Please use the anime identification thread. Thread merged.]

chao fear that Mahoraba it 26 ep I have like three fav in that show XD

Hello All Anime Fans

I am trying to find an action adventure that I saw on Tv long time ago. I don't know much about it. The story is about plotting a super robot like Neon Genesis Evangelion. But the difference is that the main character has same body, male and female combine together for some reasons.

Please reply me back!! If you don't know it is okay!!

THank You very much!!!

QUOTE (nightmares @ Aug 04 2007, 11:05 PM) Hello All Anime Fans

I am trying to find an action adventure that I saw on Tv long time ago. I don't know much about it. The story is about plotting a super robot like Neon Genesis Evangelion. But the difference is that the main character has same body, male and female combine together for some reasons.

Please reply me back!! If you don't know it is okay!!

THank You very much!!!
from the sounds of it, the anime sounds like maze where the main character I think is originally a female but at night turns into a guy.

hope that helps.

QUOTE (Fuukuzawa_Hikari @ Aug 05 2007, 09:49 AM) yahoo!! I'm a new member in this forum
yoroshiku onegaishimasu
biggrin.gif

hello and welcome to fansub.tv forums ^^. btw nice avatar, tales of the abyss.

but please next time post in the right topic: http://boards.fansub.tv/?showtopic=1614 . if you would please read the rules and thank you for your time ^^.

QUOTE (blckdemondrgn @ Aug 05 2007, 01:18 AM) from the sounds of it, the anime sounds like maze where the main character I think is originally a female but at night turns into a guy.

hope that helps.
biggrin.gif
OH MY GOD!!! THat is the one!! THank YOU So Much!! I thought that I never see it again. THe anime is Maze just like you said.

Thank you!! THank You!!! THank you!!
biggrin.gif

hey all

i'm looking for an anime that seems to be rather old - or at least semi old..

i'd seen that it has recently began being subbed.

i was pretty sure i had downloaded ep 1 but for some reason can not find it on my computer for the life of me - nor can i find the true name or any pictures of it - i never did watch the episode but i was at animethon 14 this weekend in edmonton and they showed ep 1 in the "room of mystery" more or less the adult room.

anyway the show was rather hilarious hilarious but almost seemed it was going to be yaoi but actually wasn't.

i've tried looking for the name i knew i saw but can't spell the second word for anything.

it was called charge!! oujankusau or something it was about a whole group of male only characters that seemed to be dressed amazingly close to ouendan for DS - or in other words the male cheerleaders.

they were constantly saying osu. it was kinda like a prison/bootcamp for these all grown men and even at one point tried to escape to go to one of the guys uncles restuarants to get food. those that got caught got spanked by a big piece of wood - like a 2x4.

it was really hilarious and i remember seeing it make it on to torrent somewhere buy can't find the name or any clue that it ever exsited or got licensed - but if anyone knows the name or can even find a few eps - which at least 2 of them came out but i can't find them anywhere now.

sorry for the long post and the first stuff kinda leading up to it. but thanks for ny hekp on finding out this series cause it was pretty funny for no female characters

QUOTE (ranma @ Aug 13 2007, 02:33 PM) i'd seen that it has recently began being subbed.

it was called charge!! oujankusau or something it was about a whole group of male only characters that seemed to be dressed amazingly close to ouendan for DS - or in other words the male cheerleaders.
According to those two informations that I quoted, I come to conclusion that this is the series that you are talking about. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encycloped...ime.php?id=3588
The title is Charge!! Boy School or Sakigake!! Otoko Juku.

I found another anime that also has "charge" name in there, but they are either already subbed completely or no fansub group that have subbed them. For this anime, it has been subbed up to eps 4. And no, I don't think that it is licensed.

Hope that it is the series that you are looking for.

yes!! thank you so much - i knew when i found it - it had charge in the title but no matter where i looked i couldn't find it for the life of me. thats why i decided to come here and i guess it payed off.

biggrin.gif
now just to check a few sites and see if it's actually listed under S as opposed to C for charge. thanks again and i'll be sure to come back here if i need any more identifying of series.
biggrin.gif

now i just have to find eps 1-3 cause i seem to only beable to find ep4
tongue.gif

okay a anime im wanting to know..

ITs about this female teacher who has to teach these trouble makers.. however her own background is she is the heir to the yakuza So she struggles to teach the class, and keep her background a secret.

QUOTE (chao fear @ Aug 17 2007, 04:18 PM) okay a anime im wanting to know..

ITs about this female teacher who has to teach these trouble makers.. however her own background is she is the heir to the yakuza So she struggles to teach the class, and keep her background a secret.
That's Gokusen...bye.
wink.gif

Does anyone know where this girl is from....i don't believe she is from Gurren Langen, she carries a sniper not a sword.....not to mention that the attire is totally wrong

any suggestions

QUOTE (d2jsp @ Sep 26 2007, 10:15 AM) what anime are the two in the shot below from? Please let me know. thx

I'm 80% sure that it is from the game though... (to be exact, I think it is an eroge) although I don't have any guess what that game might be...

can u tell me what this anime is?

Moderator Note: Chiisai confirmed it's hentai and that is against forum rules, so the link is removed. Never ask for hentai links again!

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back