Ga-rei.

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Repede

-san
Kouhai
I'm surprised there is no topic about this.

Anyway I really love this manga, and most of the character are really great. Specially Kensuke he is awesome.

I'll post some cool pictures later.

What I really hate is all the plot holes that you get if you watch Ga-Rei Zero.

Discuss, Discuss. This is one of my favorite mangas.
biggrin.gif

Ga-rei-manga-covers.jpg

^Manga covers. Missing a few of the recent ones, but you gotta admit. The art if amazing^

garei.jpg

^That's like my phone background^

42461.jpg

^Kensuke is awesome dude^

I really like it. The only thing that bothers me is that Yomi is back again, for the 2nd time -.-
Oh and the hole thing with the Memorie loss. I hate Memorie loss of main protagonists in every anime, series or book. Its so annoying.

Kensuke is imo not really amazing, he mostly just doesnt know what to do or is too afraid to do it. If you want to protect something you shouldnt be like this.

I wonder where that manga will go to and I really hope that Shizuru will come back to punch Kagura in the right place again.

btw, there is a spin-off too called "The Soul-Eater cursed Girl Ga-Rei" about Tsuina and Mikado. But sadly there is only the first chapter translated until now -.-

I completely agree with you. The whole Kagura memory lost pissed me of, I mean it finally looked like the KaguraxKensuke relationship was going somewhere. Yami coming back was also pretty annoying, but in a way it kinda makes sense, but still very annoying.

I really hate the fact Kensuke is looking so weak in the new arc. I mean come on. This dude was freaking awesome, and now he is losing to all this weak-ass spirits. Really annoying. It's like they make him super weak.

The manga is looking like it could go many different ways. I mean the whole reason that Kensuke helped the organization was becaouse of Kagura, but now that she left and the organization is back up. He is going to have to choose between going with Kagura or staying with the organization.

I did hear about the spinoff, but I don't want to read it yet. Not enough chapters and I get really anxious about stuff like that. So I will wait untill they release at least 10 chapters.

Yomi + Izumi = manga. That's all that really matters to me. Throw in a bit of Kagura isn't bad either, but I really don't care about anyone else in this story
tongue.gif

The anime prequel, Ga-Rei -Zero-, although filled with holes, was a rather impressive way to get more people hooked on to this manga given how the series ended.

@Kit: I only read the manga because the Anime was awesome ^^

I would really like it if Yomi would come back how she was before she got the Sesshōseki. I really loved her back then and their almost-lesbian relationship.

I actually was reading Ga-rei before the anime came out, I hope they make some anime about the manga, that would be fun.

Ga-rei zero was good, by itself. It had to many holes for my liking, and it actually gave me a lot of more questions I had to start with.

I'm surprised none of you like Kensuke. He's super cool dude.

Oh one thing I really like about the manga is the "fashion". Everyone has different clothing all the time, and about 80% of the time, it looks very cool.

Seems that finally Shizuru makes an appearance again. I hoped for that since the beginning of the Arc.

At least Yomi is back to her old self, she was good like this. I hope she stays like this, but I think in the end she will give up her life for Izuna.

I wonder if the so-called Exorcists of Ancient Times changed sides or maybe still are good Exorcists who want to do good things even though it looks bad. But chances are high that they are really enemys.

And why does Kensuke waer an eyepatch? His eye was looking perfectly fine.

I haven't read the new chapter, so I might have missed something.

Kensuke wears the eyepatch since when he fought that beast born from Naraku, it kinda "scratched" his eye.

Just finished reading the new chapter. It looks like we are indeed going to start a new arc. Hopefully we will get some more action.~

Looking forward to seeing Kensuke fight and beating that Okama guy.

The only thing that has been bothering me (besides Kagura memory lost) is Byakuay (sp?) He looks so lame now, with the whole dog thing. Ugh.

In the newest chapter, 43, you see him without eyepatch and his eyes does look perfectly good. Thats why Im wondering why he still has the eyepatch.

And Byakuei is just awesome as a dog. I like how they did that. Reminds me somehow of Madara from Natsume Yuujinchou. At first glance cute but when Big really dangerous looking ^^

The eyepatch is just to look cool. I mean eyepatches always get the ladies.
wink.gif

But yeah, I really don't know why he still has it, if the eye is already fixed, maybe he could have gotten some Sharinga thingy >.>" since his eye was slashed by a creature created from miasma.

Now my beaf with Byakuei is that he looked so badass as a dragon, and he was pretty reckless in attacking and killing, but now he looks like such a pansy. Plus a sword using dog is pretty weird. @_@

Well chapter 45 was amazing.
Kagura go her memories back, Izuna and Shizuru came back, and we can tell Yomi still has feelings for Izuna, even is she is some kinda Zombie/human/ghost half-breed.
blink.gif

The new plot was explained pretty well, and it kinda makes sense and connects to the old arc.

I really still don't understand how was "Yomi" choosen to be the black priestess and Kagura the white one, if anything it should be the inverse.

Taking Yomi was revived because of Kagura's wishes.

I think its like this:
Yomie was once possesses by the Sesshōseki so I doubt she can be the white princess, while Kagura wanted to sacrifice her for destroying/sealing the Kyuubi.
So in my opinion its understandable.

AHh...So this is the sequel of ga rei zero anime...no wonder izumi really looks mature..has this manga been completed???

QUOTE (Shichibukai @ Nov 19 2009, 12:04 AM) AHh...So this is the sequel of ga rei zero anime...no wonder izumi really looks mature..has this manga been completed???
Actually the manga came out first, and Zero is like a pre-quel or whatever.

There are many plotholes when you connect the manga to the anime, but it's pretty good.

No it's not done, last chapter we got was 45.

QUOTE (Killer_Ossi @ Aug 22 2009, 02:37 AM) @Kit: I only read the manga because the Anime was awesome ^^

I would really like it if Yomi would come back how she was before she got the Sesshōseki. I really loved her back then and their almost-lesbian relationship.
i also read the manga after watch the anime..
it was a very cool strategy.. i was been hooked to read the manga.
and there were many cute girl too.. ahaks

Isn't it weird that after all the intense battles and stuff like that, they can all just go back home to get some sleep. Hey, Yomi, here's a strategy. Attack them when they're sleeping. That should work. Honestly!
wink.gif

QUOTE (iansheng @ Dec 14 2009, 01:55 AM) Isn't it weird that after all the intense battles and stuff like that, they can all just go back home to get some sleep. Hey, Yomi, here's a strategy. Attack them when they're sleeping. That should work. Honestly!
wink.gif

But that's what a coward would do!

It's so lame. We haven't gotten a single update in ages.
sad.gif

There was an update just last weekend with chapter 46

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back