Hunter X Hunter

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Syronis

Kouhai
I was just curious if there were any felow HxH readers out there. There have been a couple chapters released since Togashi's hiatus ended. The first couple episodes I thought were moving quite slow, but in the most recent there was some background from President Netero, and Zeno, Killuha's granfather, pops on the scene as well. I don't know how much I still like the Chimera Ant arc as a whole, but hopefully since the long break the next arch will be more promising?

Is anybody still following this series?

i`m still hook to hunter x after i finished the ova 2 (grid island) i haven`t seen the next chapter
sad.gif
where d you get the next one
smile.gif

yes still love HxH.. i was surprised when i decided in oct to check if anything new was happening and saw that there was 261 and 262... life was than almost complete
tongue.gif
.. complete after it finishes..

can't wait for 269
smile.gif

Are you guys serious, I've read chapter 270 a long time ago, last year in oct/nov maybe....don't quite remember where though.. hhehe
tongue.gif

i also love thi seirs i have watched the how and read the magna its awsome can't wait for more.

Ahh...Yoshihiro Togashi, one of the most famous lacker manga author in Japan
laugh.gif
He's well-known for slacking off playing FFXI, not submitting his work and dodging the publishers. Guess the only reason he started drawing again is may be he's running low on money and his wife Naoko Takeuchi no longer getting as much money from the Sailormoon franchise as she used to (considering Sailormoon's popularity is basically over anywhere in the world).

You'd be lucky if he actually draw 1 chapter every two week
biggrin.gif

That's very sad even for those of us who hate waiting like me. Has he been always this way, even when he was writing the original story as well?

Im a HxH fan! ^.^ But I must say as slow as he is none are slower than Kouta Hirano with Hellsing. Will there ever be book 9?!
wacko.gif

You know At first I wasn't so sure about the series it kind of had that silly cartoon feel to it. But during the hunter exams its like wow... this isn't what I was expecting..... and i kept reading all of it from chapter 1 to the latest one in like 2 nights. Granted its gotten that whole DBZ feel to it, plus the Cell lookalike doesn't help that feeling at all.

almost guys...after another hiatus from the author, the hxh manga will continue again next month (october 2008). they ended the last chapter with a major cliffhanger. cant wait for gon to kick the cat girl chimera ant, and also that king chimera ant fighting that old guy...who used to be the strongest man ever? or is still is?

that chimera ant arc is kinda twisted...imo...i cant believe they did that to kite. he has such a cool nen. crazy clown~

QUOTE cant wait for gon to kick the cat girl chimera ant,

Hate to tell you, but Neferpitou is a boy. He's just super-creepy. <3

I know, it's like one of the most frustrating manga series ever. "Yaaay, he finally started writing agai-- oh, wait, he's back on hiatus. Goddamit."

Also, I miss Kurapika and Leorio. Not to say I don't totally love Gon and Killua to death, but I still miss them.

I'm also curious as to what happened to Colt (the ant that defected to the human side)-- he was supposed to protect the new queen, and then the new queen seemed to have nothing to do with him. ;___; Poor thing, home he didn't die.

i don't know what is wrong with the author....~
always make his fans wait too long....

but because of the manga is interesting,
i wil wait again.. for the new chapter...

haah~

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back