Onegai friends

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Shin_kuang

-san
Kouhai
is there anyone already see onegai friends???
i only hear rumor that onegai friends will release soon... but i don't know when it's release...
sad.gif

if anyone have know about when onegai friends release date, please inform me..
laugh.gif

i want to see it as soon as possible
smile.gif

Look onegai friends will be a drama CD and i dont really when its going out..but i heard it will show the stuff that happend between Onegai teacher and Onegai twins....hope i healped

wait... you mean onegai friends is an anime related to onegai teacher and onegai twins?
huh.gif

never heard of it... if it does really existed and come out... kindly tell all of us... i hope that it will have a great twist...
laugh.gif
Like nothing ever seen before.
biggrin.gif

QUOTE source: Natsume Maya
Onegai Friends, the new addition to the Onegai Teacher franchise, was officially announced on Bandai Visual's Net Radio program "Onegai Hour" to be a Drama CD and not a new Anime. A side story to Onegai Twins, Onegai Friends will be released in August.

Hope this says enough
wink.gif

QUOTE (Dragon-of-Rune @ Jan 17 2006, 05:25 PM)

wow... i love drama anime, i can't wait to august....
but it's still jan...
huh.gif

hopefull kotoko will sing op and ed to onegai friends soundtrack like all of onegai series....
tongue.gif

afterall i love kotoko music.... BRaVo Kotoko, Bravo OnegaI....
laugh.gif

ok...so onegai teacher and twins are related?? more than the onegai....??!?!?!?
i havent seen onegai teacher, but i thought they were completely diff stories!!
to begin with do they take place in the same time period???
blink.gif

onegai freinds, doesn`t that mean something like please friends..nvm don`t mind my translations..well.eehh drama was it? , hmm i`ll chek it out then
tongue.gif
, it`s not needed to see any other anime first ? , i hate it when that happenes and i don`t know about it

QUOTE (goodstuff @ Jan 30 2006, 12:38 PM) ok...so onegai teacher and twins are related?? more than the onegai....??!?!?!?
i havent seen onegai teacher, but i thought they were completely diff stories!!
to begin with do they take place in the same time period???
blink.gif

onegai teacher focused more on one student in relation with the teacher. they are featured in onegai twins which is more on the lines of focusing on 3 ppl trying to figure out which is the twin sister of the brother. if you watched it you will understand.

@wceend pretty sure it does mean plz friend. well onegai teacher and twins are somewhat related but not directly. I can't explain it that well and you hafta see it for yourself is all I can reccomend.

QUOTE (Shin_kuang @ Jan 17 2006, 11:06 PM) wow... i love drama anime, i can't wait to august....

It's not an anime though. It's a drama CD, so it'll be something like a radio program, where you listen to the episode but there is no animation. Which makes it hard to understand, unless someone releases a script or you know Japanese.

Hmm, somehow that doesnt appeal to me~

Just want to clarify... One of my friends told me that the next Onegai (first was onegai teacher then onegai twins) was supposed to be a hentai game. Is Onegai friends related to the 1st two onegai's?
wink.gif

i don't think there will be hentai game for onegai series, but if it's true i really look forward to get the game....
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Shin_kuang @ Feb 1 2006, 02:01 AM) i don't think there will be hentai game for onegai series, but if it's true i really look forward to get the game....
tongue.gif

that would be very nice!!!
specially for oncegai twins!!

hope the game will be made in as pc game i don't care which onegai will make to game, as long the title is onegai i play all of them! ok guys?....
tongue.gif

*sob* cant say that onegai series are pretty good cuz i still havent seen teacher.
i have the dls just need time...
buisy watching fate, and playing ffX

QUOTE (goodstuff @ Feb 2 2006, 12:09 PM) *sob* cant say that onegai series are pretty good cuz i still havent seen teacher.

just watch it and you will like it..... but i prefer onegai twins than onegai teacher cause i don't like older girls...
tongue.gif

but in common all of onegai have great OP and ED cause KOTOKO sing it...... i love kotoko voice....
tongue.gif

knightinarms sorry i can't help you cause i buy that cd, maybe somebody here know.....
smile.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back