Bokura Ga Ita

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Noshi

-sama
Retired
I already started to read the first chapter of the manga.... and stopped when the first episode was released.
I just saw it and the first that caught my attention was nanami's voice... In the manga, I didn't really like the drawing style... I thought everyone's eyes looked like frog-eyes in the manga. And actually in the manga when he says "I'd kill her" he even puts his hands around her neck for fun (boy, that part kinda gave me some impression
tongue.gif
)
Think I'll stick to this anime.... I'm pretty sure it will be a nice story.
Anyone else seen it already?^^

Hmm I noticed it and suppose I should give it a try, I hope it isn't another drama, love romance with no comedy at all.
wink.gif

lol.. sweet another new anime. Well i think this one should be pretty cool. Although i really expect sum comedy cuz as u can c by the description she is irritated by him. So somewhere in there, there will be comedy.

Looking foward to IT. >.< *DOWNLOADING* woo hoo

Yes, there are some funny parts in it... That boy is pretty evil in more ways. But it should be a good story yes
happy.gif
hope it will not be totally like the OP
tongue.gif

i like it so far. i think it's a cute anime. it has it's "ha ha" parts. but can someone tell me what the title mean (or translate it)?

although i haven't found an interest in this anime yet nor do i know much about it as well as other ppl in this thread, here's the info on what i found:

Nanami Takahashi welcomes the start of her high school life with great expectations of making as many friends as possible. There is much talk among the girls about a popular boy, Motoharu Yano, who has 2/3 of the class liking him. Nanami is completely clueless of who Yano is until the day of the class nomination when she made a fool of herself by calling the name of her new friend wrongly. It turns out that Nanami has actually met the guy himself along the corridors (unaware of his true identity) and Yano has provided Nanami with a random name, resulting in the embarrassing incident in class. Nanami was mad at Yano for tricking her, but subsequently, after a few encounters with him, she begins to see Yano in a different light and starts to find herself liking him...

Source: ANN

This anime reminds me of Peach Girl and Suzuka put toghter it seems like its going to be good just got to get through the character devlopment!!!

they seem to talk really fast, as opposed to the other shows i watch. is this then the normal pace of japanese speech?

QUOTE (anne @ Jul 25 2006, 08:07 PM)i like it so far. i think it's a cute anime. it has it's "ha ha" parts. but can someone tell me what the title mean (or translate it)?
I believe Bokura ga Ita means "We were..."

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway, I think I will check out on episode 2 to see the story development.

I think it means "I am here" "i exist - i am here" etc. (it depends on the context used, but in itself i think that's what it means.

I really liked what I've read of this manga so far. It was a while ago, but the story seemed a little more serious to me, so I was kinda surprised by the happy music in the background of the anime. But, I like what they've done with everything. And as for the drawing style, they stay pretty true to the manga.

Wow another new anime and this anime is so good....really like to watch it....Anyone any idea how many episode it is......
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Just watched the first ep, and it was pretty cool. The drawing is really laid-back, and it has a nice aura to it. One of those "bright" animes, IMO.

Arika's voice in Mai-Otome will always be the best.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back