WWW.Working!!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Ryu

~ Dark Pun Master ~
Staff member
Leader Council

Title: Wagnaria!!3
Japanese: ワーキング!!!
Airing date: 4/7/2015 (3rd TV series, 13 episodes)
Genres: Comedy, Slice of Life
Original creator: Karino Takatsu
Director: Yumi Kamakura
Written by: Takao Yoshioka
Music by: Monaca
Character designer and animation director: Shingo Adachi
Color design: Izumi Sakamoto
Art director: Ryōka Kinoshita
Director of photography: Takeshi Hirōka
Sound director: Yōta Tsuruoka
Editing by: Kentaro Tsubone
Studio: A-1 Pictures
Network: Tokyo MX, Yomiuri TV
Opening theme: "NOW!!!GAMBLE" by Kana Asumi, Saki Fujita, & Eri Kitamura
Ending theme: "Matsuge ni Lock (まつ毛にLOCK)" by Jun Fukuyama, Daisuke Ono, & Hiroshi Kamiya

Main cast: Sōta Takanashi (小鳥遊 宗太) voiced by Jun Fukuyama (TV) and Kenichi Suzumura (drama CD)
Popura Taneshima (種島 ぽぷら) voiced by Kana Asumi (TV) and Mai Kadowaki (CD)
Mahiru Inami (伊波 まひる) voiced by Saki Fujita (TV) and Mai Nakahara (CD)

Yachiyo Todoroki (轟 八千代) voiced by Eri Kitamura (TV) and Shiho Kawaragi (CD)
Kyōko Shirafuji (白藤 杏子) voiced by Kumiko Watanabe (TV) and Junko Minagawa (CD)
Jun Satō (佐藤 潤) voiced by Daisuke Ono (TV) and Hirofumi Nojima (CD)

Hirōmi Sōma (相馬 博臣) voiced by Hiroshi Kamiya (TV) and Yoshinori Fujita (CD)
Aoi Yamada (山田 葵) voiced by Ryō Hirohashi (TV) and Kana Ueda (CD)
Kirio Yamada (山田 桐生) voiced by Satoshi Hino

Takanashi sisters: Kazue Takanashi (小鳥遊 一枝) voiced by Ryoko Shiraishi (TV) and Mabuki Andō (CD)
Izumi Takanashi (小鳥遊 泉) voiced by Yōko Hikasa (TV) and Fumiko Orikasa (CD)
Kozue Takanashi (小鳥遊 梢) voiced by Shizuka Itō (TV) and Akiko Kimura (CD)

Nazuna Takanashi (小鳥遊 なずな) voiced by Momoko Saitō (TV) and Rie Kugimiya (CD)
Supporting cast: Maya Matsumoto (松本 麻耶) voiced by Akiko Kawase
Tōru Minegishi (峰岸 透) voiced by Kōji Yusa
Hyōgo Otoo (音尾 兵吾) voiced by Jōji Nakata (TV) and Daiki Nakamura (CD)
Haruna Otoo (音尾 春菜) voiced by Junko Iwao
Yōhei Mashiba (真柴 陽平) voiced by Yūichi Nakamura
Mitsuki Mashiba (真柴 美月) voiced by Haruka Tomatsu
Momoka Suzutani (鈴谷 桃香) voiced by Sayuri Yahagi
Ritsuko Kitahara (北原 律子) voiced by Fumie Mizusawa
Mahiru's father (まひるの父) voiced by Hōchū Ōtsuka
Mahiru's mother (まひるの母) voiced by Masami Suzuki
TV english PV: https://www.youtube.com/embed/mp-uVtk7AQ4?r...VXwmawAZEHKvNVF
Official website: http://www.wagnaria.com/
English website: http://www.nisamerica.com/index.php?nav=ap&aid=wagnaria

Synopsis: The family restaurant “Wagnaria” stands by itself in Hokkaido. One day Sota Takanashi, who loves all things small, meets tiny little Popura, who offers him a job working part time at the restaurant. Attracted to her petite stature, Sota accepts her offer. To his surprise, the restaurant is filled with eccentric characters. Get ready to dish up some wacky comedy together with Sota and his coworkers!

Excited for Working!!!QUOTE]one of my most awaited sequels too, Servant x Service was a mere 'sidedish'
tongue.gif

Good for you necro.

But i could go for some side dish myself, too bad servant service ended on a perfect note xD (Zama)

Chihaya ftw

This was fun to watch again
smile.gif
. The introduction of all major characters by showing their personalities was nice. To actually use the little girl again to show Takanashi's liking of small things was a good feature. I missed something though: Inami didn't hit him....is she getting better??
blink.gif
Would this mean we actually will get a continuation of the date between Inami and Takanashi? Also the Jun-Yachiyo relationship may be a possibility to see how it is develops. The rest of the characters were as expected: Kyoko just keeps eating, Poplar is the happy girl who wants to be a senpai, Soma is devious and the Yamada's are just idiotic
laugh.gif

I hope this season can be just as good as the previous ones
smile.gif

QUOTE (nijlandp @ Jul 05 2015, 04:50 PM)This was fun to watch again . The introduction of all major characters by showing their personalities was nice. I hope this season can be just as good as the previous ones
I can't agree more!! I also do hope on further relationship development between various characters.
By the way... HOW did she get out of that Room?!!!

QUOTE (Masich @ Jul 06 2015, 04:52 PM) I can't agree more!! I also do hope on further relationship development between various characters.
By the way... HOW did she get out of that Room?!!!
Simple, she's a witch.
tongue.gif

To be honest I am just seeing the same old same old here, but I see nothing wrong with it though.

QUOTE (nijlandp @ Jul 05 2015, 10:50 AM)the Jun-Yachiyo relationship may be a possibility to see how it is develops. The rest of the characters were as expected: Kyoko just keeps eating, Poplar is the happy girl who wants to be a senpai, Soma is devious and the Yamada's are just idiotic
laugh.gif

I hope this season can be just as good as the previous ones
smile.gif

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Jul 06 2015, 07:32 PM)Simple, she's a witch.
tongue.gif
too bad that locked room case didn't go on in ep.2, any detective would give up xD but im glad to see Souta's sisters sooner... he without glasses was hilarious, finally Kazue's masochist ex-husband debuts and Satou asked out(?) Yachiyo
biggrin.gif

Again a good episode to reintroduce Souta's sisters. I wonder why they don't want to see their mother...to say they rather deal with Kazue's ex-husband instead of her means she must be really fun to see
smile.gif
. Inami fainting just from Souta getting close is also a new feature. She hasn't slapped him for 2 episodes now..that must be a new record.

QUOTE (nijlandp @ Jul 12 2015, 08:19 AM)Again a good episode to reintroduce Souta's sisters. I wonder why they don't want to see their mother...to say they rather deal with Kazue's ex-husband instead of her means she must be really fun to see
smile.gif
. Inami fainting just from Souta getting close is also a new feature. She hasn't slapped him for 2 episodes now..that must be a new recordYamada's fast disappearence is another new record happening in ep.3, anytime people suggest her to work harder... is it Oto's wife ability? xD I'm surprised by YachiyoxSatou, also Maya's normal is best' other than previous season finales
smile.gif

QUOTE (Masich @ Jul 06 2015, 09:52 PM)I also do hope on further relationship development between various characters.There is a God!! Episode three shows there is a god or that miracles can happen!!! And Lol at Souma at the end xD.

This season has officially (by my three episode rule) placed itself on my number one comedy spot!

QUOTE (Masich @ Jul 18 2015, 06:04 PM) And Lol at Souma at the end xD.
He always knows of things that happen outside of his field of sight and hearing range so i expected Souma to have listening devices on all the rooms etc (aside from his grapevine/network), the fact that he laughs at Todoroki looking for people to choose her underwear... it slightly supports it (not that i dont realise there is a counter/window between the kitchen and the dinner but he wasn't on that scene so...)

Im surprised Necro's head hasn't exploded yet, he must be busy, too busy for working :)

Or maybe it did and thats why he isnt posting :p

QUOTE (Klyern @ Jul 19 2015, 03:07 AM)QUOTE (Masich @ Jul 18 2015, 06:04 PM) And Lol at Souma at the end xD.
He always knows of things that happen outside of his field of sight and hearing range so i expected Souma to have listening devices on all the rooms etc (aside from his grapevine/network), the fact that he laughs at Todoroki looking for people to choose her underwear... it slightly supports it (not that i dont realise there is a counter/window between the kitchen and the dinner but he wasn't on that scene so...)

Souma would indeed be so devious
smile.gif
. The best however about him was the remark that he didn't have any friends..which is pretty understandable.
This series actually seems to go forward in the relationships between people. Jun and Yachiyo feel to have progressed a bit although i wonder if Yachiyo understands it correctly. Yamada probably won't do any work anymore if Takanashi doesn't pet her like he does with Poplar. Also the biggest wonder is that Inami still hasn't hit Takanashi
blink.gif
. I fear that Takanashi is in danger now
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Klyern @ Jul 18 2015, 09:07 PM)Im surprised Necro's head hasn't exploded yet, he must be busy, too busy for working
smile.gif

Or maybe it did and thats why he isnt posting
tongue.gif

QUOTE (nijlandp @ Jul 20 2015, 10:25 AM)Also the biggest wonder is that Inami still hasn't hit Takanashi
blink.gif
. I fear that Takanashi is in danger now
biggrin.gif
.what'chu talkin'bout Klys? xD I posted here last week, S3 is getting even better but not enough for my head to explode... yet -.- though I'm afraid Inami's urge will do after ep'4, also ironically Satou knows more about Kyoko than Yachiyo
tongue.gif

smile.gif
Whoah, even Takanashi is getting improvement in his character. Does he really start to have feelings for Inami...although Inami probably won't like it that he judges her on the things she is lacking as a mature woman (compared to his sisters). About Inami: she doesn't even hit other men when they are withing a meter or so. Is she really over it or was the little hit a prelude to some serious danger?
Kyoko had a good role again with her dangerous attitude. To have her walk around with a bat with nails really showed her nature of protecting Yachiyo.

Well I see that the relationships have kind of improved since the last season now. I mean it seems that we are getting into something interesting, but it still seems that Yamada and Yamada should never meet, and the Head Manager and his wife should never meet still.

As for this episode it seems that Inami thinks Takenashi has feelings for her since he is starting to think of her as cute as of late. Although from the looks of it he can't even understand why he's thinking that way since she isn't a small and yet cute thing at all. Although, from the looks of it Inami does look like a DFC compared to his elder sisters though so that might be the reason for all of that if you ask me.
laugh.gif

QUOTE (nijlandp @ Jul 26 2015, 03:13 AM)
smile.gif
Whoah, even Takanashi is getting improvement in his character. Does he really start to have feelings for Inami...although Inami probably won't like it that he judges her on the things she is lacking as a mature woman (compared to his sisters). About Inami: she doesn't even hit other men when they are withing a meter or so. Is she really over it or was the little hit a prelude to some serious danger?
QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Jul 26 2015, 06:16 PM)for this episode it seems that Inami thinks Takenashi has feelings for her since he is starting to think of her as cute as of late. Although from the looks of it he can't even understand why he's thinking that way since she isn't a small and yet cute thing at all. Although, from the looks of it Inami does look like a DFC compared to his elder sisters though so that might be the reason for all of that if you ask me.
laugh.gif
it's funny her weak punch affected him more than any hit to even ignore Izumi, who wants to marry her tomboy editor... xD the weakest Takanashi sis brought both together, after Yamada's nattomania it seems she'll meet her bro at last
biggrin.gif

smile.gif
Well finally Takanashi and Inami realize their feelings. He sure is going to have trouble accepting it. That meeting was really fun with Inami's idea of putting a bag on her head.
To actually have Izumi be the one to set it up felt pretty good. She is a romantic writer after all so she does need some knowledge of people who fit together well.
So do we get a lot of couples in this season or just potential ones? I hope the writers do go for the real couples.
Yamada seems to be the next problem: do the two Yamada's finally meet?

QUOTE (nijlandp @ Aug 01 2015, 02:50 PM)So do we get a lot of couples in this season or just potential ones? I hope the writers do go for the real couples.
Yamada seems to be the next problem: do the two Yamada's finallythey really did but Aoi doesn't wanna go back to her family, so Wagnaria's staff will take care of her until she's ready... was weird to see Poplar dreaming while Nazuna helps there in ep.6, the only awaited reunion left is Otoo and his wife
tongue.gif

smile.gif
This is really fun. Finally a comedy series which actually moves towards a sort of conclusion. How will this all go...Yamada does indeed not want to go home. However her brother now knows where she is so Takanashi will also get more involved as he also keeps on going for Inami. Inami did seem happy again about the hairpins. Maybe this time he will notice her wearing them..Otoo and his wife also seems to be the next followup story. Does he finally get to see her again? And where will she emerge from?

PS: Poplar's dream was indeed strange. However as she doesn't want to be small which is Takanashi's dream it is understandable why he is her enemy.

QUOTE (nijlandp @ Aug 09 2015, 07:10 PM)This is really fun. Finally a comedy series which actually moves towards a sort of conclusion. How will this all go...Yamada does indeed not want to go home. However her brother now knows where she is so Takanashi will also get more involved as he also keeps on going for Inami. Inami did seem happy again about the hairpins. Maybe this time he will notice her wearing them..Otoo and his wife also seems to be the next followup story. Does he finally get to see her again? And where will she emerge from?I am still in tears, knowing that with each episode the chance of this being the final season is so much! Q.Q On the other hand, we will probably end up with a total of 39episodes... Which is good enough for me!

Now, let us hope that it won't be the last time we see Yamada :( and that someone keeps an eye on Otoo's wife (Haruna) before we get another houdini act.

QUOTE (nijlandp @ Aug 09 2015, 01:10 PM)Poplar's dream was indeed strange. However as she doesn't want to be small which is Takanashi's dream it is understandable why he is her enemy.
QUOTE (Masich @ Aug 09 2015, 01:50 PM)I am still in tears, knowing that with each episode the chance of this being the final season is so much! Q.Q On the other hand, we will probably end up with a total of 39episodes... Which is good enough for me!definitely I'm ok with 1 more cour if 7 eps left aren't enough to finish it, but the manga already ended last year so... s4 very unlikely :/ who is weird too is Aoi's robotmom' in ep'7, her reunion was moving so will Sota's mom show up next?
ohmy.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back