Big Order

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Ryu

~ Dark Pun Master ~
Staff member
Leader Council

Title: BIG ORDER
Japanese: ビッグオーダー
Release dates: 15/4/2016 (TV series) and 3/10/2015 (OVA)
Genres: Action, Fantasy, Supernatural, Post-apocalyptic, Shounen
Original creator: Sakae Esuno
Director: Nobuharu Kamanaka
Written by: Katsuhiko Takayama
Music by: Evan Call
Character designer and chief animation director: Chika Kojima
Animation directors: Kanako Watanabe
Art director: Naoki Aoyama
Sound director: Yōta Tsuruoka
Director of photography: Kenji Takehara
CGI director: Ryō Kawamura
3D modeling by: Keiichi Eda
Art design by: Junko Nagasawa
Color setting by: Naoki Fukutani
Sound effects by: Hiromune Kurahashi
Prop design by: Keiichi Eda
Editing by: Junichi Itō
Studio: Asread
Network: Tokyo MX
Opening theme: "DISORDER" by Yousei Teikoku
Ending theme: "Kire Sekai Tsuiware (毀レ世カイ終ワレ)" by Aki Hata
OVA ED theme: "Geki (檄)" by Yousei Teikoku

Main cast: Eiji Hoshimiya (星宮エイジ) voiced by Masakazu Morita
Rin Kurenai (紅鈴) voiced by Shiori Mikami
Iyo (壱 与) voiced by Azusa Tadokoro
Benkei Narukami (鳴神弁慶) voiced by Fumihiko Tachiki
Yoshitsune Hīragi (柊 義経) voiced by Shinnosuke Tachibana
Mari Kunō (久能マリ) voiced by Saori Hayami

Sena Hoshimiya (星宮瀬奈) voiced by Misaki Kuno
Abraham Louis Fran (アブラアン・ルイ・フラン) voiced by Tarusuke Shingaki
Gennai Hoshimiya (星宮 源内) voiced by Satoshi Tsuruoka
Hanzo Hatori (葉鳥半蔵) voiced by Ryōtarō Okiayu
Kagekiyo Tairano (平 景清) voiced by Hitomi Harada
Daisy (デジー) voiced by Mari Misaki

Ayahito Sundan (寸断 殺人) voiced by Yū Hayashi
Lauryn Wright (ローリン・ライト) voiced by Makoto Ishii
Raidō Fuwa (不和雷同) voiced by Mitsuru Miyamoto
Nene Minamoto (源寧々) voiced by Aya Uchida
Kokudo Sōmoku (草木国土) voiced by Norio Wakamoto
Taikei Nehara (根原大系) voiced by Hirokazu Hiramatsu

Synopsis: Ten years ago, a child wished for the destruction of the world. Now, a group of people has the ability to grant their wishes depending on their power. They are called "Order User." Before these great people who have the power of "Order," one person excels the most with the ability to rule and conquer the world and turn people into puppets when it is in his jurisdiction. This power belongs to Hoshimiya Eiji, who is also responsible for the destructive phenomena that happened exactly ten years ago.

QUOTE (Knorris908 @ Feb 05 2016, 11:57 AM)Big Order? Total tease, When I was scanning the listing before enlarging it I thought, "YEEESSSS! Big-O is back!"  (I would pay SERIOUS money to help get that back on the air.)  To me, Big-O is the anime equivalent of "Firefly"  Awesome show.  The fans loved it, but poor planning and scheduling made it difficult to grow it's fanbase.  Also, there REALLY wasn't anything in it SO bad it had to be shown at mignight on Adult Swim.  Cartoons light people on fire, and have mega robots destroy cities all the time.  (**Takes a deep breath and lets the injustice of it all go.what if Yuki Eiji wished a Mecha to rule the wolrd, or Yuno Rin like an android
tongue.gif

Battle Academies have been on the rise. It hits all the otaku buttons that seem to drive the anime industry these days: Highschool, harem, Moe, both flavors of Siscon, fantasy, power rankings, and all variant of power fantasy from "pathetic guy wins all" to "unnoticed average (and possibly bullied) guy is hidden badass." On that note, whoo, more Asterisk! Probably the only battle academy I think I've ever wanted a second season to.
biggrin.gif

Macross Delta, hoo! I still need to get caught up on all the other Macross series, having only watched the Frontier movies.

LoL, Big Order! What happens when you take the script-writer from Code Geass and Guilty Crown and team him up with the mangaka from Mirai Nikki? Take the Code Geass/GC formula, then replace the Kallen-ace with Yuno and make her want to kill the main character. Barrels of laughs and that's before the Tsutsugami Gai expy starts rejecting reality in ways that'd make the mythbusters envious.

Re: Zero is.... kinda weird. All the manga adaptations of it tend to just... get stuck on the intro chapter? I could swear I've seen the first book adapted and scanlated three times now. I actually like what I've seen, but ye gods, would it kill them to FINISH ONE ADAPTATION!? (Now that I think about it, given the pretense, I kind of wonder if I saw 3 different books and the main character kept having to go all the way back to nothing.)

I'll probably keep watching Active Raid because the series is amusing enough.

I'll make more decisions closer to Spring.

QUOTE (Norren @ Feb 02 2016, 03:29 AM)LoL, Big Order! What happens when you take the script-writer from Code Geass and Guilty Crown and team him up with the mangaka from Mirai Nikki? Take the Code Geass/GC formula, then replace the Kallen-ace with Yuno and make her want to kill the main character. Barrels of laughs and that's before the Tsutsugami Gai expy starts rejecting reality in ways that'd make the mythbusters envious.enjoying the series with ep.2 as Rin tries Eiji on deadly situations, in order (pun intended ;p) to kill him indirectly... just ending slain yet revived herself :0 'until death apart us', married by his domain now he joins Dazaifu's Group of ten
happy.gif

Necro totally called it!

Rin IS Gasai Yuno! Give her a couple dozen "do over" lives to perfect her killing method, (AND devolve further into madness), and you've got the Yuno from Mirai Nikki.... She's already got the same "psycho expressions when things don't go as she wants. All this girl needs is a bell tower and a high-powered rifle.... She's wound WAY too tight!

Not feeling the rest of the cast though. Though I have a sinking feeling that the TRUE mastermind in a weird twist will wind up being his little sister, who somehow hated him from the beginning, and is playing him in some sick mind-screw scenario. (No basis for this, just a feeling from the one expression she had when he described first meeting her and her mother.)

And lest someone suspect that I've been replaced by a clone.... "Kagekiyo Tairano IS A GODDESS!!"
tongue.gif

QUOTE (Knorris908 @ Apr 25 2016, 06:07 PM)Not feeling the rest of the cast though. Though I have a sinking feeling that the TRUE mastermind in a weird twist will wind up being his little sister, who somehow hated him from the beginning, and is playing him in some sick mind-screw scenario. (No basis for this, just a feeling from the one expression she had when he describealso i suspect in part by this manga cover, did you notice Sena's right eye looks as Daisy's? maybe possessed by her... is Tairano grown up Murmur or Iyo a Rei clone? now ep'3, I must say Mari is a goddess too ;p a queen ruling the 'king'
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Knorris908 @ Apr 25 2016, 06:07 PM)Necro totally called it!also we were close guessing who's really behind the so called great destruction, even Ep.9 revealed a multiverse but... sadly this series feels very rushed taking it'll end in #10, aside OVA I wonder how many manga chapters it skipped?
huh.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back