Your BAD habits/attitude

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

d'observer

-Procrastination Expert
Sempai
After my first thread has already been forgotten
tongue.gif
,I still didn't learn my lesson and try for another one.
happy.gif

Okay,I've used the search feature,and the only thing we got is the "My weirdest habits" thread,so I guess this thread of mine is legal.The thing we're about to discuss here is like the title suggest,your BAD habits/attitude that you like to change.OR that you've accept as your own specialty,nothing wrong with it,it won't harm anyone,so you just leave it as it is.
AND,you can ask others here if you want some suggestion on how to change your habits that you've got trouble to get rid of even after some hard works.
wink.gif

Okay,so here's mine.

Bad habits/attitude that I want to change:
-Procastinating....this is a big problem ever since my elementary school life..
tongue.gif

-I tends to let my mind wander off after some reading,trying to imagine the things I've read in my mind(and I stop reading while doing the imagining!).This usually hinders my reading speed,resulting me taking much longer time to read a book than I really need.Read a few lines,imagining,read another few lines,imagining...sometimes I even try to imagine the next sequence in the book myself,even it is already there if I read further!No wonder I'm slow at reading....
-if I met someone I knew,and he/she still didn't notice me,I'd avoid them,to avoid having conversations,as I'm bad at it.If this keeps up,people would think I'm anti-social(but I'm not!I just bad at socializing..)

Bad habits/attitude that I've accepted:
-sleeping late at night...or sleeping only at morning after a full-night-stay-up.I've accepted this as my specialty already..as I'm a Night owl *Hoot**Hoot* club's member!
rolleyes.gif
(and actually I can change my sleeping routine pretty easily...)
-if I can't answer someone,I'll go smiling,scratching my head and laugh a bit "Hahaha.....",and leave it at that!Guess I can't change this,so I have already accepted it as it is.
wink.gif

Okay,so what's you guys' say on this?
biggrin.gif
BTW,I guess I still don't need any suggestion to correct my habit.
tongue.gif

My sick chocolate addiction
ph34r.gif
(thank god I don't get fat easily)
and I'm eating it now as well... XD

and ehm... being lazy.. has very bad effects sometimes
tongue.gif

I've got a big imetinaton so i forget sometimes that it isn't reality. But i know how to deal with it so it's not a big deal. As long as i know that i'm doing it.
wink.gif

QUOTE (Noshi @ Apr 05 2007, 04:35 AM) My sick chocolate addiction
ph34r.gif
(thank god I don't get fat easily)
and I'm eating it now as well... XD

and ehm... being lazy.. has very bad effects sometimes
tongue.gif

I wish that I had your metabolism Noshi!
biggrin.gif
It sounds as though you get away with indulging! I'll have to "hit the gym" after Easter.
wink.gif
So much chocolate so little time! Why do you call it a "sick chocolate addiction"?

My bad habits ... spacing out, becoming obsessed with projects, being too trusting, setting up house in mañana country ... hightlights from a long list.

Mine is that I forget everything so quickly that`it`s frustrating
wink.gif
I forget words, faces names the whole deal! The only way i can deal with it is that wherever I go , i keep a notebook handy to write down any random thing that comes across me. The only problem is that i can`t find a way to remember faces. maybe I should keep a camera also handy!
wink.gif

Once a girl came right on to me hugging me and kissing me (not Nahrallah )
and I was like
blink.gif
is this girl crazy? i don`t know her! Eventually I did know her, I had met her a week before at my friends house and we were there like all afternoon and night...
wink.gif

QUOTE (ploumid @ Apr 05 2007, 05:45 AM) Mine is that I forget everything so quickly that`it`s frustrating
wink.gif
I forget words, faces names the whole deal! The only way i can deal with it is that wherever I go , i keep a notebook handy to write down any random thing that comes across me. The only problem is that i can`t find a way to remember faces. maybe I should keep a camera also handy!
wink.gif

and I was like
blink.gif
is this girl crazy? i don`t know her! Eventually I did know her, I had met her a week before at my friends house and we were there like all afternoon and night...
wink.gif

Quick! Forget about me so that I don't have to live up to your high expectations!

Oi oi oi! Hug yes, kiss no!!!! I was supporting the Free Hugs Campaign remember ... Oh! I see what you mean.

Ah yes, another bad habit, trying to be amusing when I wouldn't know funny if it jumped up and bit me!

Chocolate is indeed adicting
smile.gif

But ones in a wile you can eat chocolate right?

I'm going to eat a lot of chocolate witch easter this weekend. After that i'm avoiding chocolate for a while, or else i'm going to get fat...

A really bad habit I used to have was biting my fingernails.... couldnt get rid of it for years and years. That is like any other drug, you just cant stop it..... frustrating.

D'observer....... I am considered anti-social sometimes too. I have such a hard time talking to ppl, especially when I dont know them well. But hey, you dont need to be friend with everybody. As long as you feel comfortable with your life, it is JUST fine. Nowadays unless you have like 20 friends and you hang out with them 90% of your free time, you are a weirdo. I dont agree with that......
laugh.gif

Actually, I also used to bite my nails. It is a hard habit to break. Of course now that I cut my nails they grow so much more quickly which, as I am a musician, is very annoying. I HATE the sound of clicking nails on piano keys. *shudder* Of course if my nails are getting in the way of my playing and I can't find the scissors then ... but I can stop any time I want to ... really!

How is it possible to hang out with 20 people and foster meaningful friendships with each and every one of them? I think that that's weird. It's like accessorising with people rather than enjoying time with friends. I'm with you on that one warita200.

Isn't avoiding people an art d'observer? I sometimes employ my secret weapon ... tunnel vision ... if I'm busy with something and heading to a specific destination then I can simply walk straight past people I know without even registering that they were there. Should I list that under my bad habits?

QUOTE (ploumid @ Apr 05 2007, 05:45 AM) Mine is that I forget everything so quickly that`it`s frustrating
wink.gif
wink.gif

and I was like
blink.gif
wink.gif

Yah i get that sometimes , i'm forgetfull to a sertant extent.I remember faces and also names if I have spoken to u in the past but i don't remember memories like what i done a week ago or even before that,u know simple things and when i meat ppl in the road or somewhere i remember names and faces but not where i met them.Thank god they don't bring up the day we met
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Nahrallah @ Apr 05 2007, 05:52 AM)Quick! Forget about me so that I don't have to live up to your high expectations!

Oi oi oi! Hug yes, kiss no!!!! I was supporting the Free Hugs Campaign remember ... Oh! I see what you mean.

Ah yes, another bad habit, trying to be amusing when I wouldn't know funny if it jumped up and bit me!
Emm! Who are you, again?
blink.gif

Reaches and reads handy notebook :Nahrallah, high expectations from her. DO NOT FORGET THAT PERSON

A, ok do not fear i won`t forget you! Now that I remembered you anew I think I`ll go check your recent posts. (leaves with an evil laughter singing you can run but you can`t hide....)
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

REYOMA, what a wicked avatar you`ve got there! I didn`t know you wee interested in that...

QUOTE (ploumid @ Apr 05 2007, 07:31 AM) Emm! Who are you, again?
blink.gif

Reaches and reads handy notebook :Nahrallah, high expectations from her. DO NOT FORGET THAT PERSON

A, ok do not fear i won`t forget you! Now that I remembered you anew I think I`ll go check your recent posts. (leaves with an evil laughter singing you can run but you can`t hide....)
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Noooo!!!! Just when I thought that it was safe to go back to the forums. *Nahrallah suddenly remembers her most recent posts and sighs in relief when she recalls the right royal cock-up she made earlier* Yes, yes read ALL of my recent posts. *Nahrallah rests easy, happy in the knowledge that ploumid will soon realise that she hasn't a funny bone in her body and is in fact an imbecile who should immediately be struck from the remembrance book*

QUOTE (Nahrallah @ Apr 05 2007, 07:41 AM)Noooo!!!! Just when I thought that it was safe to go back to the forums. *Nahrallah suddenly remembers her most recent posts and sighs in relief when she recalls the right royal cock-up she made earlier* Yes, yes read ALL of my recent posts. *Nahrallah rests easy, happy in the knowledge that ploumid will soon realise that she hasn't a funny bone in her body and is in fact an imbecile who should immediately be struck from the remembrance book*
Another bad habit I just remembered (ok i had it written down so i wouldn`t forget) If something/someone strikes me that is worth my attention, it`s very dificult to change my mind on that. VERY-VERY difficult!
smile.gif

Too bad Nahrallah, for you that is
laugh.gif
You`ll have to try harder to disappoint me. Still thinking on what to answer to your very ineresting poll...
tongue.gif
Ploumid leaves, laughing her tears out...

QUOTE (warita200 @ Apr 05 2007, 06:17 AM) D'observer....... I am considered anti-social sometimes too. I have such a hard time talking to ppl, especially when I dont know them well. But hey, you dont need to be friend with everybody. As long as you feel comfortable with your life, it is JUST fine. Nowadays unless you have like 20 friends and you hang out with them 90% of your free time, you are a weirdo. I dont agree with that...... 
laugh.gif

Yup!I'm with you on that warita-dono.
laugh.gif
But I guess I really need to change that habit since another bad attitude of mine is I'm the one that concern about other's opinions and view over me so much.
tongue.gif
The two negative attitude works together to give me a hard time,so I need to change one of them or I'll be restless!
biggrin.gif
(but I love being with people and hearing their conversations.
happy.gif
.Thing is,even though I really enjoy it,I didn't really fond of joining in...weird me..
tongue.gif
and that maybe explain my username...the observer.I enjoy observing people that I am close with.
happy.gif
)
QUOTE (Nahrallah)Isn't avoiding people an art d'observer? I sometimes employ my secret weapon ... tunnel vision ... if I'm busy with something and heading to a specific destination then I can simply walk straight past people I know without even registering that they were there. Should I list that under my bad habits? Haha!Yes!My method is pretty good maybe.
rolleyes.gif
When avoiding someone,I'll keep a safe distance between us,and never leave my sight on them.
wink.gif
Then I'll stay at their point blank(usually beind them),and try being close to things or place that I can use to hide quickly the time I realise they're changing their view-sight that may allow them to see me.
tongue.gif
Pretty sneaky method eh?But I rarely execute the method smoothly...
tongue.gif

Edit:Ah yes.Forgot to mention that since I keep a safe distance,even when the people notice me,I'll then quickly avert my gaze so that they think I didn't realise they're there.And with the distance,even they wouldn't feel like calling me,and I'll just walk away as if I never realised them there!
tongue.gif
Really sneaky me..

Now now.. be nice *hands chocolate eggs to everyone, to loosen her own addiction a bit XD*
Right now I just feel like go out, since the weather is very nice, and just go the the lake or something (H) and being lazy there, sounds nice, doesn't it?
tongue.gif

Although I should be cleaning my room
unsure.gif
my room always looks as if a tornado has been here after a tests week...
tongue.gif
I fail.... lol

Normaly my room looks like that to, but i clane my room al lot
blink.gif
My day is almost over, it's almost evening
sad.gif

QUOTE (ploumid @ Apr 05 2007, 08:04 AM) Another bad habit I just remembered (ok i had it written down so i wouldn`t forget) If something/someone strikes me that is worth my attention, it`s very dificult to change my mind on that. VERY-VERY difficult!
smile.gif

Too bad  Nahrallah, for you that is
laugh.gif
  You`ll have to try harder to disappoint me. Still thinking on what to answer to your very ineresting poll...
tongue.gif
  Ploumid leaves,  laughing her tears out...
Worthy of attention ... me!? No, you definitely have me mixed up with someone else! Hah! I just realised something, I'm off on a holiday in two days time and won't be back for a little over a week. I won't have internet access.
sad.gif
After all that time offline you will definitely forget about me!
biggrin.gif

Are you sure that you read ALL of my posts? Did you even read The Red-Blooded Eleven (Akakichi no Eleven) where I tried to write a humorous review and failed miserably? You must have missed it! Hehehe have a read ... when I actively try to be humorous it's invariably a train wreck! Your faith will be shattered! *evil laugh*

Another bad habit ... sometimes I inadvertently amuse people until I work out how to inadvertently offend them. It is a vicious cycle!
tongue.gif

d'observer: Live life as you wish and other people be damned! Of course that can get you into a bit of trouble ... hmm on second thoughts ... sneaky works. I'll just stick with oblivious.
biggrin.gif

Another bad habit ... sometimes I get up on a soapbox and fall off mid-rant.

Noshi: Chocolate! *gobbles her Easter egg in a very unladylike manner and then licks every trace of chocolate from her fingers* Umm ... perhaps I should have warned you about my own chocolate addiction.

Another bad habit ... I too have a scary chocolate addiction!

sayonara solitia: A hunger for achievement can be a good thing.

Another bad habit ... an addiction to research.

ARHG! It's 1.12am and I have packing and organising for the trip to do tomorrow.

Another bad habit ... getting carried away and not noticing the time!

i know this is kinda random, but you can kinda relate this to the topic, but i think i saw this in the simpsons when homer was having a flashback on his job interview for the nuclear powerplant and they were having a group interview and smithers asks one of the guys there (not homer), "what do you think your worst quality is?" and then the guy replies, "i think my worst quality is that i work to hard," ha ha i cracked up laughing...

anyways, my worst quality would probably be that i bite my nails TOO much and that i have this thing where i hate to be wrong...no matter what it is i hate to be wrong about something, i know thats so bad...but i try not to think like that

hmm... Habits...

Ones I want to change:
1) Ditch 6th period.
2) The use of my Left arm and left leg When I'm really a righty.
3) Take a cold shower (I don't know why I take cold showers!!!!!)

Ones I've accepted:
1) Break things apart to see how they function, big or small (from erasers to Bill Gate's computer)
2) Folding my clothes in a traditional Japanese fashion.
3) Grunting. In tennis. At every shot. Every game. :T
4) falling off a queen-size bed.

As for other habits, such as procastinating, sleeping in class, and waking up every morning pretending to feel like crap... They gotta invent a habitual word for everything lazy.

All the more reasons to think my life sucks.

I would also like to state that if you got any idea on how to fix my cold shower problem, you're welcome to.. taking cold showers every morning sucks.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back