Searching for specific art

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Freddy Krueger

-chi
Kouhai
Hi. I'd like to request your help on a little project of mine.

Do you know where i could find picture like this one?
moe_20070722_118510643030522838.jpg

I want to make a custom air brush picture on my car and this is the kind of stuff i'd like to paint. I'm searching something in the shade of blue, silver and charcoal.

So, if you know a place where i could find more inspiration for my project, it would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I would recommend you go to gelbooru or danbooru, they're image boards with alot of pics, I will warn you though that most of the pics there are ecchi and a bit of hentai but if you search a bit you can find some pretty good stuff. By the way, you have a really cool project I would love to that to my car in the future.

A very big thanks to both of you. I so love anime, but when it come to searching for info, i'm so lost in the categories and style. With these info, i think i'll be able to find what i'm searching for. I had search for mecha musune and gundam girl on "google image", but i did'nt find what i was looking for. Yet!!
rolleyes.gif

So once again, thank you very much and i'll be sure to give you an update on my project.
wink.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back