The Vanishing of Nagato Yuki

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Koutakun

-chan
Kouhai
All you Haruhi fans out there, read this official Yuki Nagato spinoff set in an alternate reality based on the pretence that Haruhi went to a different school and Kyon never joined the SOS Brigade, instead he joined the literature club which is led by Yuki and tell me what you think! Find it at Manga Fox. At the moment it isn't licenced in the US or in the UK to my knowledge.

Well so far I've only managed to read 6 chapters of this series so far and it's pretty much a "What if..." story that is rather good. The what if is, "What if Haruhi never went to the same school that Kyon is in?" Pretty much it focuses mostly on the YukixKyon pairing here. Although it's funny to see Asakura back in action along with seeing Tsuruya taking action on the foreground this time. Not only that, but Mikuru doesn't change at all in this story if you ask me.

Well I didn't read this yet, but I read Haruhi Suzumiya light novels and theres a volume like this where Haruhi goes to another school. Maybe I'll read this sometimes, just for fun

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back