Which manga is this?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
QUOTE (Septus @ Apr 29 2010, 12:43 AM) http://www.mangafox.com/manga/sagashimono/v01/c001/3.html

Every now and then I get more curious about the splash page the subbers use than the actual manga. Anyone happen to know what this page was pulled from?
The manga is sagashimono, wich u can easily se in the link
tongue.gif
another way on manga fox to find what manga it is is to jump to the last page of the last uploded chapter and click next, that takes u to that mangas main page on mangafox.

hope my answere is of help
smile.gif

QUOTE (Vampe @ Apr 29 2010, 03:22 AM) The manga is sagashimono, wich u can easily se in the link
tongue.gif
another way on manga fox to find what manga it is is to jump to the last page of the last uploded chapter and click next, that takes u to that mangas main page on mangafox.

hope my answere is of help
smile.gif

He was asking for the source of the splash page, not the manga he linked to...The splash page is (presumably) from a manga other than the one linked - most scanlator groups choose pages from various manga to fit a theme for their request/credits/etc and not from the manga which the splash page has been attached to...

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back