Fairy Tail

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

raphy_angelo

-chi
Kouhai
Genres: Adventure, Shounen, Supernatural

Plot Summary: Lucy is a 16-year-old girl, who wants to be a full-fledged mage. One day when visiting Harujion Town, she meets Natsu, a young man who gets sick easily by any type of transportation. But Natsu isnt just any ordinary kid, he's a member of one of the world's most infamous mage guilds: Fairy Tail.

Vintage: August 23, 2006

Story & Art: Hiro Mashima

The manga is very very very very very entertaining..for me, its much better than one piece, bleach and naruto / shipuuden. Actually, it's the best Shounen genre manga I've ever red.

I'm sure this will be animated soon..coz its so damn good...

I really recommend that you read this..I'm sure you won't regret it..

now the 4 remainings..

natsu, erza, gazile and.... MISTGUN!!!
can't wait in the new chapter..

still wanna know what power mistgun possess...
arghh.. what a rukuss that luxus had made..

im guessing the 2 dragon slayers cant get threw the barrier has sumthing to do with their dragon blood. Maybe because the power transfered into them is ancient power i.e. alot older than 80 years, it cant pass threw the barrier.

i have this acheing feeling mistgun is a chick.

Im also wondering, what is taking them so long to turn this manga into an anime.

QUOTE i have this acheing feeling mistgun is a chick.

but he is kinda cool

did u know that he kick all asses from all branches phantom guild
must be very strong... hehehe

QUOTE Im also wondering, what is taking them so long to turn this manga into an anime.

hmm~ i prefer read manga rather than anime..
kinda feel original from mangaka hiself

gah screw Luxus he always seemed gay to me with his little leopard shirt screaming at people to do the crap he wont do >.> the little prick. anyways Erza, Natus, Grey, and Lucy FTW!

honestly if he doesn't like the guild that much he should just break off and make his own, insted of him being a prick over it.

I think he wants Fairy tail cause they have a name/reputation. I dont think he wants to go through the hastle of starting a new guild and building a new reputation, hes to lazy, and to good for it<insert sarcasm>.

Altho, i dont know why,the old man just doesnt give him the guild and make a new one. Its not like the guild is that important to them, id think fairy tail's members care more about each other than the guild itself, Id want to start a new guild just to piss off Luxus, let him inhert the title of FairyTails leader, let him be the leader of a guild with no members haha.

loki seem cool when he try to save lucy from bixlow..
erza seem funny when she's trying to search fo luxus but end up at man's bath

2 down (evergreen, bixlow)
2 to go (fried, luxus)
2 still trapped (natsu, gazille)

hmm... why luxus not wipeout all fairy tail member if he so strong??
he's truly a chicken, using hostage..

wow [Fairy Tail Special 01] is so Loli... Mira is so badasp looking as a kid LOL! Almost hot enough to turn me into a lolicon
wink.gif

ALso read 118, And Mira's demon form is hot!
wub.gif
of course that could just be my demon-girl fetish talking
tongue.gif
, its really too bad theres no good Shot of her in that form in 117 or 118
dry.gif
I kinda felt like coloring her
biggrin.gif

Hmm I always wounder when I comes to to Natsu if he live the life of a "boy's romance" well how to put it? Staying away from intimate relations with girls to preserve the adventures that only young boy's can experience untainted by desires of love. Damn you shounen jump for your belief of your young fan base, I want it all in my stories not just suggesting at.

BTW I'm really surprised that they haven't or atleast I haven't heard anything about, this being made into an anime what's up with that?

Mistgun is a girl...has to be. has the same hourglass build as the rest of the girls in this manga.

Ok. im gunna bet that there are 7 more chapters to this arc. so, 126 is gunna be the end of this arc.

QUOTE (Uz3r013 @ Jan 21 2009, 06:13 PM)Mistgun is a girl...has to be. has the same hourglass build as the rest of the girls in this manga.

Ok. im gunna bet that there are 7 more chapters to this arc. so, 126 is gunna be the end of this arc.LMAOOOOO if mist gun is a girl its gonna be flippin awesome. that means besides the whole satan girl that went on in the chapter that we can add another girl to the baller list in this manga. hoorah!!!
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

tarter sause. Ch120: why does mistgun have a guys face? and why Gernards? oh no, dont tell me she has such an uber crush on him that she changed her apperance to look like him!?, naw cant be
dry.gif

*edit*
Oh, Mistgun IS a girl...i just re-read a few volumes looking for sumthing.

Volume 9 chapter 65 page 5. the old witch says to mistgun "you are a hard woman to please" <--wow, how did i miss that. (hmmm maybe thats why i always thot mistgun was a girl, i read that line, and labeled mist a "girl" and it just stuck.)
blink.gif
biggrin.gif

yeahh.. it was confusing...
i think mistgun has an old face...i mean he' old about 30year old...
well..mistgun always dissapeared in important situation.

lmao. hmmm mistguns stilla chance of chance of being a girl. (reffering to mistgun as it) It said it only had gerards face so maybe it could still still be a girl (probability <1%). but **** i wanted to see mistgun fight more!!! its like torture.

ok, it looks like u guys didnt read my spoiler...or my post.

Mistgun IS a girl.

Volume 9 chapter 65 page 5 The old witch says mistgun is a hard woman to please. SO she is a girl, which means she cant be gernard, but so why does she have his face.

Maybe, Mistgun is really why Erza and Natsu survived. Maybe she interfered with that final spell, and sumhow pieces of Gernard were transfered to Mist.

but i read from onemanga,,the old witch did'nt say that 'you're hard women to please'
it said 'truly...you people amaze me'
huh.gif

hmm...there is different sub....well which one is true?

The one you read was by Frankyhouse (the 5th chapter of Fairy Tail that they did) And FH is more of a collection of lone editors, that just post what they do on FH. The one i read was by Binktopia, and they have been doing the job a bit longer a few volumes longer...
rolleyes.gif

Need to find a raw or a few other groups and compare.<--which im gunna do. But like i said,

*edit* Darn, i couldnt get a chapter 65 that was done by another group.
dry.gif
Guess were just gunna have to wait and see.

*Edit 2* Ok, got a raw, i just need to get my tranny to... well...translate. ill ask him what he thinks.

QUOTE (Uz3r013 @ Jan 29 2009, 10:29 PM)The one you read was by Frankyhouse (the 5th chapter of Fairy Tail that they did) And FH is more of a collection of lone editors, that just post what they do on FH. The one i read was by Binktopia, and they have been doing the job a bit longer a few volumes longer...

Need to find a raw or a few other groups and compare.<--which im gunna do. But like i said,

*edit* Darn, i couldnt get a chapter 65 that was done by another group. Guess were just gunna have to wait and see.

*Edit 2* Ok, got a raw, i just need to get my tranny to... well...translate. ill ask him what he thinks.
when i was lookin at mist gun after yur first post the body type looked like mist could be a girl but when i went to that chapter it said the same thing kyii said. I can't wait to find out what the translator says cuz itll be really cool if mist is a girl. i definitely want to know what yur.......tranny says. LMAO there has to be a better word for that.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back