Blade of the immortal

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

KuroiKenshin

-chi
Kouhai
Hi guys.Anyone reading or ever heard of Blade of the immortal from Hiroki Samura?I read a lot of manga but have never read one i liked so much as blade of the immortal.
I am at manga 16 now and it just gets better and better.Anyone who would like to talk about it?

i read it.i can't say that i'm enjoying this manga that much but i'm still following it because the art is nice and well drawn.

i don't know what volume i'm currently at, it's where rin went to one of the itto-ryu man who raped her mother but the man still didn't know who she was.i guess it's still in the early stage,right?not as far as 16th volume
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (nashaa @ Dec 18 2006, 06:06 PM) i read it.i can't say that i'm enjoying this manga that much but i'm still following it because the art is nice and well drawn.

i don't know what volume i'm currently at, it's where rin went to one of the itto-ryu man who raped her mother but the man still didn't know who she was.i guess it's still in the early stage,right?not as far as 16th volume
rolleyes.gif

So you are curently at volume 5 when she visits Araya.So what do you think of the charecters so far which one do you like the most up to now?I like Manji,the main charecter, a lot but my favourite charecter in the manga is Magatsu,the one with the mask on,manji fights him at the swamps in volume two.
And i too like the way it is drawn very much

is magatsu the one who had the immortal life like manji?

my favourite character is manji.no particular reason.i just found myself somewhat attached to him
tongue.gif

QUOTE (nashaa @ Dec 20 2006, 03:21 AM) is magatsu the one who had the immortal life like manji?

my favourite character is manji.no particular reason.i just found myself somewhat attached to him
tongue.gif

No magatsu is the one that looks like a ninja.The one you talk about is Shizuma

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back