to Love ru

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

wantshuffle

-san
Kouhai
k so i was browsin through mang to read, found this series, read all the translated scantalations thorugh chapter 86, with some funny twists here and there; overall, it was great. WOndered if anyone else has ever read before and low and behold, no thread on it... also on another topic...according to wikipedia (you could do extra searchin if you want but think its legit), its gonna be turned into a 26 ep anime in april!! hoorah!
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

wikipedia thread: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/To_love_ru

Lol this manga i read 8 chapter of this funny.

Good manga alot of very funny moment that made me laugh out loud. I mean I can really understand what Rito is going though.

I was wondering when this thread would be made for the manga section. Although I'd say I'm the only one that's up to 97. It gets pretty good into the mid 80s, but the story gets rather interesting up around 94. Although it seems to be kind of a 4+ part setup there though, but it's an overall good ecchi manga. Although they did pull off the infamous eveything will be explained in the next chapter for 97 it seemed, and I'm not saying any more.

I mean you got to feel sorry for the guy since no girl is safe towrds his back louck with women it seems.

Well it's now up to chapter 100, and I must say this. Rito pulls off what Ren/Ren is like.

In any case I'm supprised that the sotryline is rather worth reading still.

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ May 19 2008, 11:26 AM) Well it's now up to chapter 100, and I must say this. Rito pulls off what Ren/Ren is like.

In any case I'm supprised that the sotryline is rather worth reading still.
I read chapter 100 too. When Yami made herself look older, for the first time I realised how similar she look to Fate from Lyrical Nanoha
laugh.gif

http://www.ggyy8.com/Html/T/ToLOVE/2008-5/...3835617_17.html

I can't wait till Yami's figure get released...that one is on my to buy list. Lala's figure is out already, but I think I'll pass on that...Yami (loli) is suit better to my taste XD

Well she is the archtype for a normal loli, blonde, cute figgure, and wants to be bustier I guess. I any case soemtimes the antics that happen around her are rather cute, but very painful to Rito none the less. Even though it was an accident on his part noticing her looking in the mirror when he should of pretended that he didn't see anything an walked on. Sometimes denying about the situation can be a lifesaver, but then again it might not of worked out for him either way though.

Well chapter 101 is out now, and I have to say this. They did the Ren/Run bit with Rito now at the end of 100. I never actually saw that one comming at all.

Never the less it's a fun series to read or watch of course.

you have to admit he is handling it pretty well, despite himself, and those around him. lol. He better pray that it doesn't just undoes itself while he is in her home.

i might be the only one thinking this but... Rito would've made a better girl than a guy, and also his female character design would have made a better main love interest than any of the others... sadly this transformation is temporary
laugh.gif

Yeah it's a shame it only lasted for around 2 short chapters. Although I get this feeling he's going to turn into a girl once more weither he likes it or not. Besides his female version really did have a better setup. Maybe it's because she looked a lot like a good looking tomboy there... I guess. I kind of wonder how many chapters is in this manga now?

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Jun 07 2008, 09:16 AM) I kind of wonder how many chapters is in this manga now?
Chapter 103 is already the newest...

I must say...despite the lack of real plot/direction, the manga has lots of cute girls all with their own unique qualities/attributes/moe (they are all completely different) that make up for it instead, even for the side/supportive characters.

Ok I read ch. 103 and I have to say I wasn't expecting that to happen. I mean this is Run-chan were' talking about here. Although it did seem she tried to really seduce Rito there though.

Never the less, leave it to Lala to steal a moment from any gril she knows though.

chapter 104 scared me for a second lol... Mikan got sick ect and right near the last few pages she tells Rito that they aren't blood related ; he was shocked (and should be) but then she says that she really got him good with that one, but it has me wondering whether or not she was really joking (given the small expressions on the page)
rolleyes.gif
there is a good chance that its true

yea that would be a really strange plot twist... but it would make the comment she made inside the game in a different context.
tongue.gif
plus we never got to see her raction when Lala was alot more aggressive.

lets just all hope that it isn't true. =p

well it would also explain why he hasn't asked her advice on the subject.

I think that was honestly a joke on Mikan's part since Rito isn't all that great of a cook. Never the less I think it was just a joke to lighten the mood between the siblings. Although this could hint that Lala's sisters may come back in the comming chapters then.

yea i think your right, plus i think she was kinda surprised and embarrassed on how kind Rito was to her. I wouldn't doubt there was some envy on her mind, knowing that the person Rito ends up with is going to be well taken care of.

Thats if Rito can get over his own embarrassment
tongue.gif
I'm surprised his brain isn't hardboiled by now lol. Granted fate for that boy is really really harsh to him.

Well chapters 106 and 107 came out today. So I'll give a quick rundown on both chapters.

In 106, it seems Lala wanted to change Rito into a girl again. So we get to see Rito as a girl once more it seems. Although at least he's trying to keep his composure as a guy it seems.

As for 107, it seems to be a relationship development between Yui and Rito, so I'm not going to say any more about that. Oh and it seems that Lala's younger sisters are comming back in 108 it seems. Never the less since Yami-chan was in this one I'll have to say she's acting rather mature for a loli like herself at times.

Well 108 is finally out now. So about this one well it seems that the twins grase us with thier presence and kind of explain what abilities those two have. In any case it seems they are going to cause Rito a bit more trouble now. I guess this was to be expected though.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back