Princess Lover

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

AnimeWiz07

-de gozaru~
Sempai
so yeah, the manga started and its bi-monthly... i read the first chapter and already was like "this is going to be so much better than the anime." the author keeps out a lot of useless elements the anime just randomly, yes randomly, threw in and also changes the basic plot to more of a everyday type cliche; this might throw some off but if it prevents it from turning into what the anime is now i welcome it

Hold on, did you say that they are doing a manga of this series already? Does that mean this was a Visual Novel to begin with and it then went off to become an anime and then a manga? Why do I get this funny feeling that the anime is either going to turn out badly like how Shuffle! ended, or the worst case senario the fans will say the anime doesn't exist. *coughTsukihimecough*

@AW7:where'd you read it? I've been searching around a few days ago and nothing.
one manga,manga fox etc.

and I don't get why people would hate shigetsutan tsukihime,never played the game but to say something like that is kinda too much.

QUOTE (R. asuka @ Sep 02 2009, 03:24 PM) @AW7:where'd you read it? I've been searching around a few days ago and nothing.
one manga,manga fox etc.

and I don't get why people would hate shigetsutan tsukihime,never played the game but to say something like that is kinda too much.
http://sexyboi.wordpress.com/ got it there; its so much more on the romance side than the anime is... and the whole "parents murder" thing was thrown out, and it was given a more realistic type of incident... tbh i'm actually interested in this one, too bad the anime is failing so badly or might've been a monthly manga

It wasnt that bad but in my Opinion the beginning of the anime was far better.
But I hope at least the Manga doenst go down the same as the anime.

Its only 1 volume long.........and only 1 chapter ever got scanlated.
sad.gif
I would like to read this as I intend to do a marathon on the anime soon.
rolleyes.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back