Kimi ni Todoke

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

JCDRANZER

- Sky King
Retired

Title: Kimi ni Todoke (Reaching You)
Japanese Title: 君に届け
Genre: Romance, Drama, Comedy, Sschool-Life
Original Creator: Karuho Shiina

Plot:

Sawako Kuronuma, called Sadako by her classmates for her resemblance to the character from Ring, has always been feared and misunderstood because of her appearance. There are rumors that Sawako can see ghosts and curse people. But when her idol, popular boy Kazehaya, begins talking with her, everything changes. She finds herself in a new world, trying to make friends and talking to different people and she can't thank Kazehaya enough for giving her these opportunities. Slowly, but surely, a sweet love is blossoming between the two as they will overtake any circumstance or clear obstacles in their way.

(~from WIKI~)

My Thoughts:

Manga is awesome....its play more on the emotions...its sweet and cute.....all of this give this series a unique appeal to Shoujo-Lovers.
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

yay manga thread lol

well just read manga chapter 23 and seems like chizu realizes she really doesnt have a chance with tooru he sees her like a sister and ryu is the one who comforts her which i guess could possibly mean ryu has a chance to be with her it will probably be a while for the next chapter though...
it will be nice to see this animated

QUOTE (Chooie @ Dec 10 2009, 01:52 PM)yay manga thread lol

well just read manga chapter 23 and seems like chizu realizes she really doesnt have a chance with tooru he sees her like a sister and ryu is the one who comforts her which i guess could possibly mean ryu has a chance to be with her it will probably be a while for the next chapter though...
it will be nice to see this animated

Yeah ryu likes her a lot but she doesn't see it yet
tongue.gif

gya........ chapter 46
shouta and sawako are such an adorable couple
envious for sure
since sawako gave shouta the things she couldnt before like the xmas hat and the valentines chocolate but damn she is freaking adorable if only girls like her were easier to find... hmph but then im no match for shouta anyway
i could surely see how they could end up going for a second season of the anime next year with material like this
also theres chizu and ayane who have not quite finished their stories
its a bit suprising who ayane might end up with pin (maybe)

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back