Full Moon wo Sagashite

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Mvr_S

Kouhai
I really really loved the Anime

but..
huh.gif

After I read the Manga I Think Many things are missing.
Many important think about Meroko and Izumi past.
And things about ooshige and Jonathan.

Now I think That the anime is kind of Lame
wink.gif

But I stil like it more than the Manga...

What do you think....
smile.gif

I personnaly prefer the manga. Don't get me wrong, i really liked the anime (in fact, it's what convinced me of looking for & reading the manga (was not published in my country at that time)). But i find the manga darker, and i really cried by the end of volume 3, when (BIG MANGA SPOILER, don't read if you don't want to waste all the emotion when reading the manga) you learn that eichi is already dead, and Mitsuki knew all along. I hope i emphasized the spoiler enough
laugh.gif

As for the anime, it was good to hear the musics, and i was happy to see the anime songs were used in the manga, in last chapter
smile.gif
That way i can read the manga like a karaoke, that was so nice
biggrin.gif

Full Moon focuses on a 12-year-old girl named Mitsuki Koyama. Mitsuki is a talented singer who dreams of becoming a pop idol, but she is afflicted with throat cancer, which is curable only through a surgery that could cost her her vocal chords and her ability to sing. The tumor in her throat also affects her ability to breathe well and sing loudly. On top of that, her grandmother hates music, and is completely opposed to Mitsuki's wish to audition. Her dreams seem impossible to achieve, until one day she is visited by two shinigami whom only she can see. Without knowing Mitsuki can see and hear them, they accidentally tell her she only has one year left to live.

Realizing she cannot wait any longer to fulfill her dream, she runs away from her house and the shinigami to try to audition for a singing competition. However, the shinigami catch her before she is able to audition. Mitsuki moves one of the shinigami, Takuto, to make a deal with her- if she goes quietly when her one year is up, he will help her become a singer so that she may leave the world without any regrets. He gives her the ability to transform into a healthy 16-year-old self who is not encumbered by a throat tumor. Though there is much competition, she is able to win over the judges with her enthusiasm for singing and her excellent voice. To conceal her true identity, she chooses the stage name Fullmoon.

Mitsuki decided to become a singer two years before the shinigami's arrival, when she was 10 years old. She made a promise with Eichi Sakurai, a 16-year-old boy she met in her orphanage, that the next time they met, they would both be closer to their dreams. Eichi wanted to become an astronomer and Mitsuki wanted to become a singer. Shortly after, Eichi was adopted and emigrated to America before Mitsuki could express her feelings for him. Mitsuki hopes that by becoming a famous idol, Eichi will be able to hear her sing and realize her feelings for him.

Shortly after her first audition to become a singer, the plot of the manga and anime of this series separate. The two stories share common themes, but events develop differently as the series advances. In addition, several of the characters in the anime have different histories and personalities from their manga counterparts.

If you want to read the manga online go to:
LINK REMOVED.

Mod's Note:
1. Use the search button next time before creating a new thread. There are only 4 pages here.
2. Read the RULES. Giving links of sites that host licensed mangas are PROHIBITED.

i was wondering does meroiko remember her past and mitsuki grandmother is women they dating? or something if so what chapter is that

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back