Onihime VS

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Hyuuga

Hakke Kūshō
Sempai
Really Good Series

That a lot of people haven't taken notice of yet

Well this is the first I've heard of this series. So would you mind explaining this to the rest of us who haven't seen it at all yet? If it sounds good enough I'll check it out then.
wink.gif

Ok after reading that I'm hooked. Although there is something that I need to state for the record:

Wolfie's Prediction: This should become an anime soon. Since this would be a new twist on ecchi.
tongue.gif

Damn... I guess that's a second from me... xD!

This is pretty good from just reading one chapter.
happy.gif
; ... Nice find! I'll be keeping my eye on the manga side of things more so as well.

Ok after reading the 11 chapters that are out so far, I whole heartedly approve of this series. Besides it seemed that it did a major DBZ rip there at the end which is kind of funny if you ask me though.

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Aug 17 2009, 10:27 PM) Ok after reading the 11 chapters that are out so far, I whole heartedly approve of this series. Besides it seemed that it did a major DBZ rip there at the end which is kind of funny if you ask me though.
Yeah That was funny kidwolf
I found the series by accident ( I was looking for something funny and ecchi
wink.gif
)

and ran across this. I thought it had a nice interesting concept

Let's hope the manga continues to get better

PS

I think you are also right this has animated series written all over

Thanks a lot for pointing out the manga, Hyuuga. The concept and realization totally grabbed me (To the point I didn't get any progress on my work until I finished the last available chapter
tongue.gif
).
Always glad to read a good and under-rated\unnoticed series.

I believe that this title has a lot of potential both as manga and as anime(if it's animated).

Really hope Kid-wolfs prediction comes true.
smile.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back