• This topic is locked This topic is locked
665 replies to this topic

#21 damienstryker

damienstryker

-dono

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts
  • Interests:Haha... I remembered it finally. xD! ... School's out for the year and I remembered my password for FTV! ... Anywho... I... was a teacher... now, back to being unemployed. ^_^; ... Got a lot to accomplish this summer... and there'll be a lot a anime watchin' as well. Gaming, Card Battles, Looking for Love, ... and the occasional laundry run... all things that are in the life of DamienStryker... a teacher on the run!

Posted 21 June 2010 - 04:33 AM

My choices for battle!

1) Kanade
2) Nino
3) Haruhi
4) Yui
5) I'll call it a draw... >_<;
6) Tomoyo
7) Kagami
8) Fuko
user posted image

Learn to love... learn to like... Learn to listen... Learn to loathe... As long as you're learning... you're more alive than most!
user posted image

Dictate to your own beliefs and others will succumb to the power that is their own defeat. Stand tall and deliver with conviction!

#22 l3lackDevil

l3lackDevil
  • Kouhais
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 04:43 AM

1. Kanade
2. Nino
3. Kobato
4. C.C.
5. Celty
6. Felli
7. Kyoko
8. Fuko

#23 skychan

skychan

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:I like to try new things.

Posted 21 June 2010 - 04:55 AM

There has got to be a better way to poll then having everyone post their answers. That seems so time consuming.

Kanade
nino
haruhi
cc
celty
tomoyo
kyoko
fuko
As long as you don’t close off a road on your own, the road always stays open.
La Corda d’Oro

Locke: You know, I once lost something valuable to me. Luckily, I found it later.
Sun: How?
Locke: By finding it the way everything gets found. I stopped looking.
Lost

#24 Fonokun

Fonokun
  • Kouhais
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 05:10 AM

Match 1: Inami
Match 2: Abstain.
Match 3: Kobato.
Match 4: Yui.
Match 5: Abstain.
Match 6: Abstain.
Match 7: Abstain.
Match 8: Fuko.

I need to finish more shows, hell.

#25 punxye

punxye
  • Kouhais
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 05:28 AM

1: Inami
2: Nino
3: Haruhi
4: Yui
5: Celty
6: Tomoyo
7: Kyoko
8: Erza

I am the bone of my sword.
Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.
I have created over a thousand blades.
Unknown to death.
Nor known to life.
Have withstood pain to create many weapons.
Yet, those hands will never hold anything.
So as I pray, "Unlimited Blade Works."

#26 Junnn

Junnn
  • Kouhais
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 05:35 AM

1. Kanade
2. Taiga
3. Haruhi Suzumiya
4. Yui
5 Nadeko Sengoku
6. Tomoyo Sakagami
7. Kagami Hiiragi
8. Erza Scarlet

Edited by Junnn, 21 June 2010 - 05:43 AM.

#27 test01

test01

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 05:40 AM

1: Kanade
2: Taiga
3: Kobato
4: C.C.
5: Nadeko
6: Felli
7: Kyoko
user posted image

#28 Klyern

Klyern

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts
  • Interests:Hachikuji, to Hachikuji, to Hachikuji, to Misaka Imouto, to Hachikuji, soshite saigo wa Hachikuji!&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;*sound of sirens*&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;http://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh487/streaklyern/lolimechibi_zps8e0c7404.gif&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;But seriously, interests? almost any anime and manga (and a few LN)&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;My favorites would range from stuff like Rurouni Kenshin, GaRei, Narue no Sekai, HiFuMi, Haruhi's Melancholy, Bakemonogatari, Higurashi, YuYu Hakusho, Level E, Hunter x Hunter, Hayate no Gotoku, Luck Stealer, To Aru, FMA, Nanoha/Puella, Akame ga Kiru, Molester man, Yume de aetara, Gantz, 7seeds, Saber Marionette, Maoyuu (-Kono watashi no mono toonare, yuusha yo. -Kotowaru!), Yuusha Gojo Kumiai (reminds me of an old forum i hanged in), Ansatsu Kyoushitsu, Hanako and the Allegory teller, Shakugan no Shana, SAO, Log Horizon, Tokyo Ghoul, Bleach, Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer, Sengoku Youko, Karin, Aion, DNAngel, Angel Densetsu, Liar Game, Medaka, Shaman King, Campione, Fire Candy, Noblesse, Freezing, xxHolic, Samurai Flamenco, Slayers, Onepunch, Monstermusume, Centaur no Nayami, Unbalance x Unbalance, ZERO, Zero no Tsukaima, Sankarea, Franken Fran, I am Hiro, Ressentiment, and even shoujo stuff like Amnesia, Akuma to dolce, Karakuri Odette, MOMO Shuumatsu Teien e youkozo, Girl Saurus DX, Zettai Kareshi, Kare Kano, and Fushigi Yuugi (and more but my fingers would turn to white ashes if i had to writte all the shoujo manga, manhwa and normal manga i read).&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Favorite authors are more or less in this order;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;(HnG) Kenjiro Hata, (bakemonogatari etc) NisiOisiN, (To Aru etc) Kamachi Kazuma, (JoJo) Hirohiko Arakii, (Sao etc) Reki Kawahara, (Slayers etc) Hajime Kanzaka, (Shakugan no Shana) Yashichiro Takahashi, (Gundam) Yoshiyuki Tomino, (kenshin) Nobuhiro Watsuki, (YuYu Hakusho, Hunter x Hunter, Level E, seriously get better :( ) Yoshihiro Togashi, (FMA, Silver Spoon) Arakawa Hiromu, (Haruhi) Nagaru Tanigawa, (Gantz, Inu Yashiki etc) Hiroya Oku, (Samidare, Sengoku Youko) Mizukami Satoshi, (ga rei) Segawa Hajime, (saint seiya) Masami Kurumada, (Chuunibyou) Torako (akuma to dolce, karakuri odete, kamisama hajimemashita) Suzuki Julietta, (Akira) Katsuhiro Otomo, (Inuyasha, Ranma 1/2) Takahashi Rumiko, (freezing, kurokami) Lim Dall-young, (dbz) Akira Toriyama, and (girl saurus, bitter virgin, etc) Kusunoki Kei. And will probably have to nudge Yuu Sasuga in there soon enough, only a couple of chapters in and gotta say he's godlike lol&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Lately i am extremely interested in a genre that is still not very well self defined but i think it might be the next &quot;thing&quot;, the genre would be a setting were the characters are outside of highschool and working, like Servant Service, Denki-gai, or Bonnouji (or Asistant to mangakasan).&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;I think its a great genre that will come alive thanks to the decreasing birthrate in Japan and the increasing amount of old otakus. (paving way to &quot;customers&quot; more interested in dramas outside of highschool, i keep remembering too what a friend used to say &quot;why the hell do all settings have to be in school :(&quot; i dont really agree but i see his point now)&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Aside from that (anime interests) I am a male gamer, i used to play a lot of Dota (w3 map) and LoL but stopped because it was getting quite ugly (like an addiction), i love shooters, morpgs, and any kind of single player game (any genre such as action fighting strategy or rpg, even simulation games, i used to like management games but that was when the only management games i knew were Sim City, Sim Hospital, Sim Theme Park, and Transport Tycoon, nowadays i dont like management games because they keep reminding me of how good the old retro ones were compared to the new ones, such as crusader kings etc). I also love the battle simulation games like Chivalry or JKA II, and i highly recommend trying Chivalry on Steam.&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;My favorite game series are Disgaea, Tales of, Xcom (although they botched the reboot), Warcraft, (Tactics/Battle) Ogre, FF (altough they keep botching it after lightning's games), SMT/persona, D&amp;D inspired games like Baldur's Gate, as well as Shadowrun and similar series with boardgame-like rulesets or atmosphere, Shinobido, Samurai Warriors/Dynasty Warriors, and GEB, and any Monhun-like games.&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;My favorite morpgs are Mu online, Ragnarok online (first one), Tera online, SMTI online (died in NA T_T), Aion, Silkroad online (f*****g botfest), and right now im looking forward to Merchants of Kaidan (looks yummy), which definitely isnt a mmorpg but would be cool if it had a multiplayer element like Shogun 2 has.

Posted 21 June 2010 - 05:53 AM

1- Kanade
2- Nino
3- Blank
4- Blank
5- Celty
6- Blank
7- Blank
8- Blank

(8 i dont know either, the other blanks idk one of either so i dont think i should vote on those, therefore i cast a blank vote, please adress this as valid, its aceptable in politics why not here.)
mabushi_zps2bea3b83.giforechikai23_zpsxbx5du0s.gif
last update; JUNE 27 Street Meatballs messing with your cyberspace? call Viktor now for a permanent Iface upgrade! We will reconfig your dreck beyond evil!

#29 emmi

emmi
  • Kouhais
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 06:51 AM

1.Inami
2.Taiga
3.Haruhi
4.Yui
5.Nadeko
6.Felli
7.Kagami
8.fuko

#30 Michi22

Michi22
  • Kouhais
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 06:53 AM

Match 1: Kanade
Match 2: Taiga
Match 3: Kobato Hanato
Match 4: Yui
Match 5: Nadeko Sengoku
Match 6: Felli Loss
Match 7: Kagami Hiiragi
Match 8: Fuko Ibuki

#31 Club2Death

Club2Death

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 07:13 AM

1. Kanade
2. Taiga
3. Haruhi Suzumiya
4. C.C.
5. Nadeko Sengoku
6. Tomoyo Sakagami
7. Kagami Hiiragi
8. Erza Scarlet

Edited by Club2Death, 21 June 2010 - 09:40 AM.

There is no innocence! There are just different facets of the debt!

#32 lusie

lusie
  • Kouhais
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 07:13 AM

1) Kanade
2) Nino
3) Haruhi
4) C.C
5) Nadeko
6) Tomoyo Sakagami
7) Kagami Hiiragi
8) Fuko

#33 Shadowfate0

Shadowfate0
  • Kouhais
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 07:16 AM

1. Kanade
2. Taiga
3. Kobato Hanato
4. C.C.
5. Nadeko Sengoku
6. draw
7. Kagami Hiiragi
8. Erza Scarlet

#34 superweapons

superweapons
  • Kouhais
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 07:18 AM

2: Taiga
3: Haruhi
6: Tomoyo
7: Kagami

#35 tingyik90

tingyik90

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 07:58 AM

1-Kanade
2-Taiga
3-Haruhi
4-Yui
5-Nadeko
6-Felli
7-Kagami
8-Erza

T^T tough pick though....

#36 fallout386

fallout386
  • Kouhais
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 08:06 AM

1. Kanade
2. Taiga
3. Haruhi Suzumiya
4. C.C.
5. Nadeko Sengoku
6. Tomoyo Sakagami
7. Kagami Hiiragi
8. Fuko Ibuki

#37 Chooie

Chooie

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Interests:obviously anime<br>but also games<br>i used to fly remote control planes but unfortunately where i now live has become rather inconvenient for that<br>my avatar is from EVE online although its not anime it is uniquely mine and no one has the exact same one as i do<br>about myself... im certainly unique in some ways<br>im normally quiet and reserved but theres actually alot that i have to say<br>im a troubled person and the things that bother me arent easy to understand<br>although i may seem like i shut people out im a much kinder and warmer person that many know<br>i am a one track minded person as well as an unfocused person<br>at any given time im thinking about one thing or many things<br>im a sucker for romatic things and pretty eyes<br>i come off as a depressing and dark person and i do feel like im a bit evil sometimes but overall im good and i seek to be good but as the way life goes its hard to find ones way out of darkness without a light to follow<br>and with that some may understand this wierd guy that sometimes says something unusual on the forums :P

Posted 21 June 2010 - 08:33 AM

2: Nino
3: Kobato
6: Tomoyo (tough choice)
7: Kagami

i do think posting it like this would be rather time consuming
a poll like system would be easier i think

#38 Shadow4126

Shadow4126

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 08:49 AM

1 - Inami

2 - Draw

3 - Haruhi Suzumiya

4 - C.C.

5 - Celty Sturluson

6- Felli Loss

7 - Kyoko Mogami

8 - Erza Scarlet

user posted image
Playtime Is Over!

#39 truth2belief

truth2belief

-dono

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 08:54 AM

1.Kanade
2.Taiga
3.Kobato
4.CC
5.Nadeko
6.Tomoyo
7.Kyoko
8.Fuko

Is Erza really that more popular than Fuko? And from that picture, it took me a while to realize that it was Erza.

Original Artwork by JinK
Too lazy to go past "D"

#40 ademania

ademania
  • Kouhais
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 09:06 AM

1. Kanade
2. Nino
3. Haruhi
4. C.C.
5. Nadeko