Any Detective Conan aka Case Closed Fans?

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Setany

-chi
Kouhai
I don't think there's a thread on this manga yet, so here it is.

I'm quite a fan of Detective Conan, though it is aimed for younger readers and I'm not really part of that age group. I've read up to vol.55.

Any other Conan fans?

me! i kinda like animes like those filled with adventures actualy!
tongue.gif

Hey,
I'm also a conan fan...i have tons of books of conan..fanarts...and animes...its fun to watch and read...
so have you watched the movie ten yet???
its interesting...i think its really good^.^
biggrin.gif

anyway if you want some wallpapers and images..i have lots
Ah..By the way here's a Conan FANSITE...Detective Conan Fansite

omg yes i LOVE dectective conan! best manga/anime ever! i've read it repetitively lyk... a few times shall we leave it at that
tongue.gif
haha anyways
yea awsum reali

Cool! Good to know there are a few fans out there. Which volume mangas are you guys up to?

I still haven't watch Movie 10 yet, though I already have it, I just haven't find the time to watch it yet. i'm glad that it's good. Do you guys have a favorite? I haven't watch all 10 so I can't really say yet, but I like The Phantom of Baker Street. That's probably because I watched this one last and it's still fresh in my mind.

QUOTE (Setany @ Jan 07 2007, 10:35 PM) Cool!  Good to know there are a few fans out there.  Which volume mangas are you guys up to?

I still haven't watch Movie 10 yet, though I already have it, I just haven't find the time to watch it yet.  i'm glad that it's good.  Do you guys have a favorite?  I haven't watch all 10 so I can't really say yet, but I like The Phantom of Baker Street.  That's probably because I watched this one last and it's still fresh in my mind.
Wel i'm up to volume 55...i think its the latest volume that came out..
smile.gif
yea i like the "Phantom of the Baker Street" one best^.^...well try to go to the conan fansite i gave^^ its really good
tongue.gif

Well there's another detective animes/mangas here thats interesting, Setany..^^
smile.gif
Its called "Kindaichi" I think theres no fan website for this one though..Sorry
sad.gif

Thanks Haibara! Although I got to the tempory site...I guess it's under construction. Looks like it has an active forum though, which is nice! I will keep tab on this site, so thanks again.

Do you guys like detective mangas/animes in general? Do you know any that you want to recomend? I would like to read more manga in this genre...

love, love absolutely love conan!!
its so interesting..(saw part of the anime)....though i cant say that i even read one chapter of the manga since im new to the manga world so i dont know..i think volumes are comprised of a few chapters...right?
and how many chapters did it get up to..is it done yet?

i love the ones that continue..(anime)..they're usually the best..like that day when Conan returned to his original shape, but by the end of the day he returned the way he was ..little conan

*smiles* yes I was so shocked...and how he played to his death and thanked conan in that special code that was really cool

oooh, what did it say...i watched it in the arabic version and they didnt give us a translation...i think i looked it up somehwere...did it say "thanks little detective"?

this reminds me, i know in another episode of conan that there was something similar to this..something about a code. This time i wasnt able to know what it said...do you have an idea?

ohmy.gif
OMG please Put more thought into your post you can get into alot of trouble Dont make a thread a chat room thats why we have Teamspeak Thank you!

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back