MY DEAREST DEVIL PRINCESS

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

ZeroWeapon

-chan
Kouhai
Has anyone seen this manga. It's a little
blink.gif
but still funny. I read this and had a good laughed. Had a hard time look for vol. 2. Has anyone else read it?

Summary: A magic box that grants three wishes is a dream come true! At least that’s what high school student Keita thinks, until he opens the box and finds a girl destined to bring him trouble. Maki’s not just any girl — she’s really a devil princess and she’s after Keita’s soul. Luckily for Keita, Maki can only take his soul after he makes his third wish, and even more luckily, Maki’s really only a demon-in-training. Lacking any real knowledge of how to be evil, she has to rely on the nefarious schemes spelled out in her trusty guidebookso that she can trick Keita into using up his wishes. Until then, Maki’s going to live with Keita — and make him wish he wasn't living anymore! This witty battle of the sexes shares the same screwball appeal as Oh! My Goddess and Love Hina.

Publisher: Broccoli Books
Pub. Date: November 2007
Genres: Comedy, Romance

Moderator's Note: Post thumbnails only. If you don't know how to make thumbnails read the forum rules

Its also called "Hakoiri Devil Princess" and 2 chapters so far have been scnalated but I'm finding it trouble to where I could download them. To be honest, I've forgotten the websites I use to download manga....DAMN!
dry.gif

Oh it doesn't matter, you can download the chapters from the scanlator's site.
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ Feb 07 2008, 07:23 PM) Its also called "Hakoiri Devil Princess" and 2 chapters so far have been scnalated but I'm finding it trouble to where I could download them. To be honest, I've forgotten the websites I use to download manga....DAMN!
dry.gif

Oh it doesn't matter, you can download the chapters from the scanlator's site.
rolleyes.gif

Is the one you read translated well?

I read this one,I buy the comic though...if you want to read online you can always go to onemanga.com
laugh.gif

Personally,since only first volume is out,I dont really know what to think about this except that this is one of the Harem story,but more harem story never hurt
tongue.gif

QUOTE (aquaspirit39 @ Feb 07 2008, 07:53 PM) I read this one,I buy the comic though...if you want to read online you can always go to onemanga.com
laugh.gif

Personally,since only first volume is out,I dont really know what to think about this except that this is one of the Harem story,but more harem story never hurt
tongue.gif

Wait didn't second volume come out already?
blink.gif

there something very strange with this manga.
blink.gif
I checked books stores and online for volume two but they all don't have it. What's going on?
mad.gif

P.S. If anybody have any information please contact me.

ryColaa that the scnalation group just use baka updates and dont forget to buy manga when it will be in your country (yea i country not in dam usa i wont give 4x the cash to get fcking manga from there here)

QUOTE (DeathMan @ Feb 27 2008, 03:31 AM) ryColaa that the scnalation group just use baka updates and dont forget to buy manga when it will be in your country (yea i country not in dam usa i wont give 4x the cash to get fcking manga from there here)
Not trying to be rude so don't be offended.
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?
huh.gif
I could barly make out what you are saying.
blink.gif
Explain it more clearly please. Thank You.
biggrin.gif

I finally got the second volume for this series. DEAR GODDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what the hell was the publisher thing they said the release date was way back and finally after month's
huh.gif
of waiting and searching at barnes and nobles they were able to get to me from their main warehouse !@@#@#@!
mad.gif

Anyway will give review after reading it.
biggrin.gif

read both of them 2day and its good classic story line mystious girl ends up in simple guys life
biggrin.gif
u know the rest

After reading it more carefully I think it is being over done.
It's like ah my goodess mixed with something naive like...what it's more like loveru

I'd buy the books. I got 2 vol-
The amount of times the book gets stalled blows on this series.
And from what I've seen, online is just as bad. Not even finishing the first volume

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back