Kateikyoushi Hitman REBORN!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

JCDRANZER

- Sky King
Retired
normal_02203.jpg

Title: Kateikyoushi Hitman REBORN!
Genre: Action, Comedy, Mafia, Supernatural, Romance
Author: Akira Amano

Plot:

Reborn! is about a boy, Tsunayoshi "Tsuna" Sawada, who is chosen to become a Mafia Boss. Tsuna unwillingly undergoes training from Reborn, a hitman from Italy. Timoteo a.k.a. "Vongola IX," the head of the Vongola Family, sent Reborn to train Tsuna; the first Vongola boss moved to Japan, and Tsuna was his great-great-great grandson; the other candidates for the position of the head of the Vongola family died. Enrico, who was the leading candidate to become "Vongola X", died in a gun battle. Massimo, the second, "sleeps with the fishes." Federico, the favored son, was found as a pile of bones. For these reasons, Tsuna is the only remaining heir.

Reborn's main instrument of choice in teaching Tsuna is the "Dying Will Bullet" ("Deathperation Shot" in the English versions), which will make the person be "reborn" with a stronger self intent on fulfilling his dying will.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Thanks to Baka-Tsunade-WIKI~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyways, I expected there to be a thread for such an awesome series but unbeknownst to me there wasn't.

Anyways, I've currently read up to chapter 184 and there are chapter 191.....I'm gonna catch up on it tonight.
biggrin.gif

BTW, I was thinking about Irie and why he possibly became apart of the Millfiore family. I think a possible speculation is that his mother and his older sister were killed perhaps by the Vongola family by mistake.
wink.gif
Which I doubt or it could be that he thinks its the Vongola but it was actually done by Byakuran possibly.
wink.gif

What are your ideas concerning Irie's past and his motives in the current ERA ??
rolleyes.gif

This series to me took awhile to take off it wasn't something I became obsessed with until the later volumes. I felt the mangaka didn't know where they were going in the beginning but found their ground around volume 5ish... I think. Anyways I love this series, it's very cool. I adore the characters especially Hibari, Gokudera and Ryohei. They're my favourite 3. Oh and Lambo I love Lambo XD

I also am not currently up to date. I think I'm exactly where you are haha. I love this future arc though it's very good very entertaining. I'd like to know what will happen once they go back, will they have to defeat everyone all over again? Or will they let it go and wait... But yeah the Millfiore are an interesting bunch. As for Irie, I'm thinking it's something else. But then I can't picture the Vongola killing anyone good, they seem to saintly...for the mafia haha. But yeah I think the idea of Byakuran killing them just to gain Irie makes sense...

Oh I have a question that has been bugging me... I'm not sure if it's a spoiler for some but... After Tsuna defeated Mukuro and they were watching something I think it was baseball in a stadium area, There was a kid that looked like Mukuro my first thought was that his punishment was to live as a child again, but that was proved wrong later. So what was with that? Was it just Mukuro posessing people from his prison? It always confused me... maybe I'm just over thinking ^.^;

Finally a Katekyo Hitman Reborn Section.
Thanks JCDRANZER for bringing this section. I'm a big fan of this series men can't wait for the chapter 193 this series is keeps getting better and better. You know about Irie's machine thats he is inventing I think it's a time machine just my hunch. For collecting athe Vongola Rings
tongue.gif

Probably a time machine.....to overthrow Vongola in the early years.....probably use the "stolen" Vongola rings (if they ever get hold of them) to kill the 1st in the past, so that the Black Spell part of the Millefoire family, the Giglio Nero Family (Black Lily Family), who's lead by Uni. The thing is there's a speculation that behind Byakuran, the current leader of the Millefoire family.....the TRUE one who's pulling all the strings is Princess Uni.

Anyways, chapter 194 was nang...........Gokudera's Uri....why did it get so big ??

My guess is that Uri is the final puzzle to Gokudera's Sistema C.A.I.....if you remember from that layout of the Sistema C.A.I. which was shown in chapter 192 I think....where it shows the cloud attribute being the one of the final flames produced at the end of Sistema Cambio Arma Istantaneo and if you remember when Hibari released his hedgehog box....it grew mega-big and literally defeated Gamma because of the cloud attribute of "mulitplication".

What do you think ???
rolleyes.gif

More revelations as this manga progress we now know the past of Gamma and his past about Princess Uni....

I think there gonna be a new alliance here.....

got to love this series....
biggrin.gif

QUOTE (JCDRANZER @ May 28 2008, 03:23 PM) Probably a time machine.....to overthrow Vongola in the early years.....probably use the "stolen" Vongola rings (if they ever get hold of them) to kill the 1st in the past, so that the Black Spell part of the Millefoire family, the Giglio Nero Family (Black Lily Family), who's lead by Uni. The thing is there's a speculation that behind Byakuran, the current leader of the Millefoire family.....the TRUE one who's pulling all the strings is Princess Uni.

Anyways, chapter 194 was nang...........Gokudera's Uri....why did it get so big ??

My guess is that Uri is the final puzzle to Gokudera's Sistema C.A.I.....if you remember from that layout of the Sistema C.A.I. which was shown in chapter 192 I think....where it shows the cloud attribute being the one of the final flames produced at the end of Sistema Cambio Arma Istantaneo and if you remember when Hibari released his hedgehog box....it grew mega-big and literally defeated Gamma because of the cloud attribute of "mulitplication".

What do you think ???
rolleyes.gif

huh?
They explain right there. Uri went into Kangaryuu's pouch. The Sun Flame's activation accelerated it's growth process.

I really wanted Yamamoto to beat Genshiki though... meh >.>

lol

Concerning Irie, he may very well have joined for the pure sake of furthering his research.

Although, if you go back to the very beginning, you'll notice there's a chapter with Irie in it, where he goes to Tsuna's house to return Lambo and, of course, it's a freakin s**tstorm... Bianchi nearly kills him with a stray bullet, lol.
My point is, his motivation might be a far more basic thing than we all assume... he saw something that wasn't normal, and it probably traumatized him to hell, and he wants to get rid of those responsible? You know... the whole "we fear what we don't know," or "what's different" concept may be strong factor here.
And then there's what Gokureda mentioned at the beginning of the arc, that if it wasnt for Irie, Byakuran wouldn't be the way he is.
So I think it's safe to assume that it is all Shouichi's idea, his plans, that are being set into motion, and he somehow influenced Byakuran to go along with this.

lol hibari is actually funny, all this time he has been supressing the transfer and then when it looks like he is in trouble he just traded himself in for younger model. That made me lmao, probably ryohei will do the same, and i hope lambo could do something like that because he is useless atm.

Only danger with this is, the tri-ni set can be completed unless ryohei doesnt transfer himself.

Yeah that kinda good if the whole younger vongola can go to the future, still waiting for Ryouhei and I hope Lambo become a 20 year old again cause hes more cool in that form
biggrin.gif

Man what the hell... that was a good plot twist. I have no theories that i can articulate well at this moment but its seems all the truths are coming out right now.

Next weeks chapter should be good special, cant wait.

i was reading this manga randomly for awhile now... i wasnt serious in reading this manga so that it wont spoil the anime for me...bu tlately its getting interesting...

i like the new chapter... but the power thing reminds me of dbz... anyways the future varia showed up. didnt see this coming too.

my manga power ranking for this week will be

naruto
reborn
bleach
bakuman
*if i read onepiece then i might insert it here. but never gotten to it.

i cant wait to see this parts of this arc animated... the fighting with the main force will be tight. 7^3 plan...looks scary!

with fights like these, it really is shounen jump...as what they describe in bakuman manga... same theme with naruto and bleach... it appeals to everyone...

i hope hitman reborn doesnt stray too much with the power crap like bleach and dbz... i hope the mangaka will continue in focusing on good story and plot as always...lol. now for hxh~

@franzoir: im an anime person... so i wanna watch the anime first then continue the story by reading the manga... unfortunately i dont know where to watch the anime and it is already liscense. i watch the anime until around that crocodile arc... i miss some few episodes though... so i really didnt get into it that much. but i heard alot of people say that OP is really good. oh well...lol. i wannna give it a try one of these days if i get my hands on the anime...lol.

QUOTE (anbu-black-ops @ Nov 20 2008, 02:22 PM) *if i read onepiece then i might insert it here. but never gotten to it.

One piece is the best out the shounen giants and is the 3rd highest shounen manga of all time (First is Kochi Kame and second is the Dragonball franchise) so give it a try.

As for this week's chapter i was a bit disappointed, i was expecting more to be revealed and very little was. I suspected that the future Tsuna counterpart was involved in this plot after seeing Hibari forceful transfer. But i still dont get Irie Shouichi role in this.

As for future varia, finally what i have been waiting for, i wonder who replaced Gola Mosca and the dead Marmon. I see a new member on the last page and where is Xanxus.

just out of curiosity i was wondering if you guys thought that KHR is underappreciated or rather not too well known? i mean i was having a talk with my anime club members and we were told to list some of our favs and i said 'Katekyo Hitman Reborn' the were like
ohmy.gif
i mean i would understand just one person not knowing about the series but i mean wtf a group of anime goons not knowing about it seems to me that its not too widely known. well maybe its because most of the people in my group are naruto freaks.
dry.gif

That just a general anime thing, no one wants to put the likes of naruto, bleach, one piece, hitman reborn and other shounen animes in their top 5 because it seen as commercial and mainstream. People would rather put lesser known anime to make themselves seen more artsy or other crap. Kinda like snobbery within anime.

As for this week chapter, it kind of sucked, all im interested in seeing is where is Xanxus?

one thing i should like to see is what 27 and reborn look like when he grow up, and would 27look like the first boss.

QUOTE (Regis of Requiem @ Dec 07 2008, 03:59 PM) just out of curiosity i was wondering if you guys thought that KHR is underappreciated or rather not too well known? i mean i was having a talk with my anime club members and we were told to list some of our favs and i said 'Katekyo Hitman Reborn' the were like
ohmy.gif
i mean i would understand just one person not knowing about the series but i mean wtf a group of anime goons not knowing about it seems to me that its not too widely known. well maybe its because most of the people in my group are naruto freaks.
dry.gif

That happened to me too!!!I asked all of my friends that watched and readed anime and mangas(and believe me they don't only know Naruto Bleach and Death Note..)and no one knew about KHR I was like WTH,how come no one (and I've got tons of anime lovers friends)knows about such an awesome mangas?To tell you the truth I still didn't begin reading the mangas,still watching the anime and KHR is one of the few anime anime that really picked my interest thanks to it originalty (well after struggling with 34 episodes till the Varia Arc began...).

Woot. Finally Xanxus. At first i thought he was hibari cause of his relaxed hair. Man really cant wait to see him fight and his box weapon. Im actually quite disappointed that Tsuna doesnt have a official box weapon.

Only thing left now is for Dino to appear.

LMAO i just read the latest chapter. Awesome I found it awesome that xanxus only wants the family at its strongest, that he wont take advantage of it when its down. Ah man good chapter specially the everybody's one part at the end. Brought an invisible respectable tear to my eye. heh heh
tongue.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back