Photo

Type Moon

• Please log in to reply
1613 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you want a Fate/Prototype anime,manga or visual novel adaption? (0 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you want a Fate/Prototype anime,manga or visual novel adaption?

1. Yes (12 votes [92.31%])

Percentage of vote: 92.31%

2. No (1 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 d'observer

d'observer

-Procrastination Expert

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1829 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 12:30 AM

Fuc*k! I messed up! ohmy.gif As I thought, Arai-sempai is the better sources for things like this.

Anyway, here's the more deatil explanations of Abe-san a.k.a. Avenger. tongue.gif Credit goes to Fuyuki wiki and arai-sempai, as I copypatsa what's there for the great justice. tongue.gif

AKA Avenger. Angra Mainyu.
Real name is unknown. Or more like it was stripped away from him back in the days when he was alive.

A human that was freed from the confines Order by having his name expelled from the Avesta.

He was just a normal young guy with a normal father and mother and a little sister. One day, when he woke up, people started treated him differently. Then WHAM, a couple of villagers he'd never seen before knocked him down, pulled out his tongue, poked out an eye, cut his tendons, etc, etc, etc. Wouldn't kill him because he belonged to the village.

So they dragged him where he was exposed to the wrath of the people around him. Apparently he was a demon. Or rather a scapegoat for all the bad stuff that goes on on this little planet.

See, people back in that little closed-off part of the world wanted to make everybody in the world good. But since it was impossible to make everyone do good, they figured they could just prove the goodness of humanity.....by forcing all the evils of the world on one person and making it his responsibility or rather....fault. That way, no matter what, it would be impossible for anybody else to do "evil".

And so the ritual proceeded. They carved on him all of the words that curse mankind, gave him all the sins that they could muster, took out bits and pieces of him slowly. So he had this really big curse put on him as a result.

He was shocked at first at the senselessness of it at all. Eventually he started wondering who it was he should hate. Even his own father clipped off one of his toes. He realized that at that point it was useless to beg for mercy so he asked them one last question. Why him?

Alas, they didn't answer him. And finally he understood. The people in charge just wanted any plain old Joe they didn't know. It could have been anybody else.

And so, the object of his hatred was decided and that's when he became a real demon.

So they left him up on top of a mountain with his one remaining eye fixed open so he can gaze at that village forever and forever. By that point in time, he'd already sort of gone insane, which would be why he still sort of managed to survive up there. Of course he only despised mankind during the first few years on his own free will, but after that that hate became a natural function for him and not an emotion. By that time, he forgave and tolerated humanity for whatever their sins they may cause while hating them. The world is worth hating. Imbalances are evened out by my hatred, so do whatever the hell you want. But that kind of "forgiveness" is also the same type that validates any evils that humans may perform, essentially might makes right.

Of course, the people that put him up there, his family, his loved ones, the people he hated, died before he did. The village changed over the generations, expanded, declined, people hated him, people were thankful to him, people worshiped him, etc, etc. And he couldn't do anything but hate it since that was the only way he could communicate with the world.

A strange woman that was sort of like Bazett also popped along and confessed to save him from his suffering while crying... Angra Mainyu didn't really hate her, but he didn't really agree with it since she was had the same misunderstanding that Bazett made; that he was still alive. Well, he was kind of alive, but his mind was dead. She stayed up on the mountain for several days but, she finally realized that she was just talking to a corpse and returned to the surface.

And one day that village was gone, ending its place in history for good. Even hatred itself had left him behind. After that he should have faded away too...except for some reason he's still bound to that barren wasteland. 'pparently all of that hatred became marked in the history forever. Immortal and everlasting hatred and he can't do anything about it.

See, evil isn't born. It's made as a result of the distortions in society, a fault in the design of the system itself. Incompetent rulers cause shifts in the tides, the people below them become ambivalent to it, etc, etc. As a result, as long as mankind exists, he'll be condemned with having to fulfill the role of THE adversary forever. Can't do anything but hate and eat his own loved ones because that's the way how he was made. He's that kind of tragic character.

Or something like that.

So that's the story of Angra Mainyu.

This is where the story of Abe-san begins.

Back during the 3rd war, the Einzbern summoned a Servant that they hoped would kill all the other Masters. What got was of a sickening void that got shaped in the form of a human being without any special abilities or Noble Phantasms other than his soul itself is evil. Since normally defeated Heroic Spirits lose their Servant shells and hence their personalities and abilities, they're just reduced to pure power. Abe-san, though? He's more or less just a wish that other people shoved onto him, unlike other Heroic Spirits. Or unlike his compatriots, his own soul (the records of his existence) no longer exists. So even without a personality, the Grail processed his soul/power as a wish.

And so, being stuck in a pot of wishes for all that time eventually would turn him into an honest-to-goodness wish-granting Heroic Spirit/demon. (That still doesn't have a physical form).

Of course, since he's still technically a Servant, he's going to need a Master to stick around if his container's bust. Which leads us to hollow ataraxia, don don don.

Basically, he's a really weird guy who laughs at the miseries of other times but accepts their flaws.....while still hating them.

Of course, nothingness itself can only have an attitude if it has a human form, so he used Emiya Shirou as a base, since he won Heaven's Feel 5. Unfortunately, since he's really nothing, most of what he is is going to be exactly how Emiya Shirou would act... which would be limited to the daytime. Back at night, he can be himself, except yup, that personality is still really just a twisted version of Emiya Shirou. Basically the only person that he could be really be himself was with Caren, since she's able to draw that evil out.

Weak-ass Servant, but still can kill ANY human being.

Since he's really just void itself, unlike everybody else, he'll just go back to being void. But he doesn't mind that at all. He ended the loop because he wanted to see a new possibility, even if it meant returning to nothingness. A really philosophical and hopeful guy despite being the incarnation of all evil. Probably would make a good rockstar.

Good stuffs, good stuffs. sleep.gif

#42 hamzaxxx

hamzaxxx

-dono

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts
  • Interests:I'love anime,RPG games,my friends, my family .....

Posted 17 September 2007 - 01:59 AM

Well I'm back guys to our beloved Type-Moon Thread!!!Sorry I was very busy recently and didn't have time to post in F.tv a lot......
I have question about Fate Zero too!!!
user posted image
Who is the master of this awesome servant and what is his name (true name of this servant berzerker) because honestly he's a lot cooler than the previous Berzerker(heracles from of FSN...).As for FSN I'am waiting for our favorite group (don't know if I should write the name.....maybe the mod will get angry unsure.gif )that been translating the game for finishing their translation as I want to play the UBW route....But I'am sure that the story of Tsukihime will still be the best...
user posted image
user posted image

#43 mastermaniac77

mastermaniac77

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Interests:anime and anime song

Posted 17 September 2007 - 02:47 AM

who could tell me where i can get type-moon game via web because there are not sale in my country....better if can get english ver
user posted image

#44 Kit-Tsukasa

Kit-Tsukasa

-desu

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10929 posts
  • Interests:Watching anime since childhood.
    I wait for quality releases. Need recommendations? Just ask.

Lurked Fansub TV since November 2004
    Joined Fansub TV Forums in December 2005
    Sempai in June 2006
    Fansub TV Team in October 2006
    10000th post in July 2011
    Fansub TV Leader in January 2011

Interested in revitalizing Fansub TV Forums. Support requested.

Posted 17 September 2007 - 04:16 AM

QUOTE (mastermaniac77 @ Sep 16 2007, 07:47 PM)
who could tell me where i can get type-moon game via web because there are not sale in my country....better if can get english ver

Type Moon games are hentai games. Requesting and/or giving links to hentai material is against the rules: http://boards.fansub...?showtopic=1774.

#45 chreyzee

chreyzee

-sama

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2733 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 04:42 AM

Ehehe... I'll try to follow hamasusuke's advice...

Anyway... D-sensei, thanks for sharing your knowledge regarding Kiritsugu, Irisviel, and Ilya!!! Very interesting... and intriguing stuff!!! Hmmm... So, Shiro and Ilya can really be considered as siblings, right? biggrin.gif

Yaaaaappppoooo!!! hamzaxxx, welcome back to our beloved Type-Moon thread!!! wink.gif Regarding your question, I have heard "something" about the Berserker from Fate/Zero. According to an unconfirmed source, that Berserker is rumored to be "Lancelot"! ohmy.gif I'm not really too sure about this because there isn't a lot of info about this guy and I haven't read Fate/Zero either. I wonder... If this guy really is Lancelot, what is this guy's relationship with Saber? rolleyes.gif

*AHEM* D-sensei, I think it's time for you to take over... wink.gif

Jyaa minna, mata ne!!! tongue.gif
user posted image
"The more beautiful and pure a thing is... The more satisfying it is to corrupt ..." user posted image
Personalized Type-Moon motto : In each and everyone of us there is a Type-Moon fan struggling to come out... Give in to your desires ...  Set free the Type-Moon fan inside you... Join us and become a Type-Moon slave!!! user posted image

#46 d'observer

d'observer

-Procrastination Expert

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1829 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 12:12 PM

QUOTE (hamzaxxx @ Sep 16 2007, 07:59 PM)
Well I'm back guys to our beloved Type-Moon Thread!!!Sorry I was very busy recently and didn't have time to post in F.tv a lot......
I have question about Fate Zero too!!!
user posted image
Who is the master of this awesome servant and what is his name (true name of this servant berzerker) because honestly he's a lot cooler than the previous Berzerker(heracles from of FSN...).As for FSN I'am waiting for our favorite group (don't know if I should write the name.....maybe the mod will get angry unsure.gif )that been translating the game for finishing their translation as I want to play the UBW route....But I'am sure that the story of Tsukihime will still be the best...

I'm pretty busy myself, though don't relly kow what's what that's been keeping me busy. tongue.gif

Anyway, about the 4th War Berserker....
QUOTE (chreyzee-san)
Regarding your question, I have heard "something" about the Berserker from Fate/Zero. According to an unconfirmed source, that Berserker is rumored to be "Lancelot"!  I'm not really too sure about this because there isn't a lot of info about this guy and I haven't read Fate/Zero either. I wonder... If this guy really is Lancelot, what is this guy's relationship with Saber?
chreyzee-san has said, it. wink.gif Most of the fans suspecting the Berserker to be Lancelot. Lots of things are put into consideration, and one of the most important, Lancelot have history of going batshit insane in the legend(what people say, I don't know much about King Arthur and The Round Table Knights' legend...). Earlier suspects includes Beowulf, but as for now, Lancelot is the best bet the fans have. As far as Fate/Zero goes right now(now at Vol.3), there's stil yet a confirmation on his real identity, so we have to wait for make things definite.

As for his master, it's Kariya Matou, Shinji's uncle. Kariya also a childhood friend of Tohsaka Aoi, or her maiden name, Zenjou Aoi, Rin and Sakura's mother. Kariysa hold a deep feelings for Aoi, but only to be disspointed when she decides to marry Tohsaka Tokiomi, the head of Tohsaka family at the time, also Rin and Sakura's father.

Kariya hates how Matou family's work, and for that, has sever his tie to the family long time ago. He have better potential as a magus than Matou Byakuya, his brother, (remember the fact that Matou's magus bloodline is thinning?), and despite Zouken's intention to make him the heir, he even refuse to learn any magecraft and run-off on his own. He never want to have anything to do with the family ever again, or at least that's what he intends, but here comes the Holy Grail War....

So here when thing when wrong for him. With the Holy Grail War approaching, Tokiomi, as the head of the Tohsaka, of course intends to participate in the war as a Master. But of course, taking a few things into consideration, including how he may not be able to make it back alive, he made a few arrangement. One of it is giving out Sakura to Zouken. One of the reason is to reduce the competition between his daughters, in which he already choose Rin to be the next heir. So, in other's view, he abondoned his second daughter, Sakura.

Kariya, having close relationship with rin and Sakura, and knowing what kind of people the Matous are, and how Sakura might and have already suffer at their hands, can't forgive what Tokiomi does. So anyway, in his rage, he ask Zouken to let go of the poor girl, and use him instead. Zouken earlier refuse this, as Kariysa has no knowledge and experience as a magus, but Kariya insists that Zouken use his 'worm' on him to overcome this matter. And so, Kariya now participate in 4th Grail War. Even so, Zouken has already planted his worms inside Sakura, saying the removal would only take place if Kariya wins the war.

Kariya's motives for the War is only to save Sakura from her sufferings, and also to take revenge on Tokiomi, of whom he have now a deep grudge on. And his servant for this fight of his, is Berserker.....

Kariysa is an awesome character, but we all know he'll fail... poor guy...

#47 chreyzee

chreyzee

-sama

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2733 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 04:34 PM

Waaaahhhh... More interesting stuff from D-sensei!!! wink.gif I suggest that we start calling him Type D-sensei!!!!!!!!!!! tongue.gif

Heehee, I kind of guessed that Tohsaka Aoi was Rin-chan's and Sakura-chan's mother!!! Ehehe, that's why Rin-chan and Sakura-chan are pretty!!! tongue.gif Hmmm... the Matou family and Tohsaka family seem to have a complex "history" and "relationship", don't they? rolleyes.gif

Anyway, I found some more info about the Berserker in Fate/Zero... Here's some info from wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia....ker_(Fate/Zero)

Interesting, isn't it? It says that this Berserker seems to hate Saber which would fit the character profile of Lancelot... rolleyes.gif

Jyaa minna, mata ne! tongue.gif

user posted image
"The more beautiful and pure a thing is... The more satisfying it is to corrupt ..." user posted image
Personalized Type-Moon motto : In each and everyone of us there is a Type-Moon fan struggling to come out... Give in to your desires ...  Set free the Type-Moon fan inside you... Join us and become a Type-Moon slave!!! user posted image

#48 JunMisugi

JunMisugi

-書籍の恋人

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3209 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 09:02 PM

QUOTE (d-sensei)
And more importantly, by the time Angra Mainyu creates the loop, Shirou is not in Fuyuki, dont know where our dork hero has gone to. Shirou that we have all been seeing in FHA, is in reality, Angra Mainyu.
I'm not that into Fate now, but I think the events of Fate/ Hollow Ataraxia happens after the normal ending of Heavens Feel, the one where Shirou dies/sacrifices himself , so Shirou is not in Fuyuki because he's dead.
Hmmm so Berserker's true identity in Fate Zero is probably Lancelot, yeah that makes sense but who knows maybe Nasu-sama surprises us all and it's someone else as Lancelot rolleyes.gif . Btw does anyone know how many volumes are planned for Fate Zero?
QUOTE (d-sensei)
Anybody is looking for Irisviel? rolleyes.gif Jun-san? rolleyes.gif
user posted image
(don't know if you already got this one, but her fanmade pics is indeed still rare as of now.. sad.gif )
Thanks for looking buddy but I already got this one...uuh I think I already have all Irisviel pics (all 5...)>_<
Alright here are a few pics again laugh.gif

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Ah yeah and I've found something really useful for the visual novel part of Melty Blood, here it is^^

user posted image

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."

Helen Keller

#49 chreyzee

chreyzee

-sama

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2733 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 03:37 AM

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! I made it just in time!!! tongue.gif So... before anyone has a chance to do it... HAPPY BIRTHDAY AKIHA-CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Otanjoubi wo omedetou gozaimasu, Akiha-chan!!! biggrin.gif I beat you to the punch again, Jun-san!!! wink.gif
user posted image user posted image

*AHEM* AKIHA-SAMA DEMANDS ALL TYPE MOON SLAVES TO PAY TRIBUTE TO HER!!!!!!!!!!! tongue.gif
user posted image

And so, we must have a MERRY FEAST... wink.gif

Oh, by the way, I have a question about Melty Blood... Uhmm... how do you know that your game progress (finished routes) are saved? rolleyes.gif

On another matter, what changes were made with Melty Blood ReACT/ReACT Final Tuned? New story mode or "expansion" of the story mode? Upgraded arcade mode? And, then, what about Melty Blood Act Cadeza? What changes/updates/upgrades does it have? rolleyes.gif

I'm currently playing Melty Blood... I think I'm going to be finished with it soon... So, should I go straight to Melty Blood Act Cadenza or start with Melty Blood ReACT Final Tuned? unsure.gif

NOTE: Akiha-chan's birthday is on the 22nd of September...
user posted image

#50 JunMisugi

JunMisugi

-書籍の恋人

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3209 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 07:27 PM

Lol I nearly missed the birthday of my beloved Akiha-chan since I had some problems with my pc and I had to reformat it >_< , ah but good to know that my buddy chreyzee-san is here and keeps our common Type Moon slaves up to date tongue.gif . So and here are few pics of my beloved one wub.gif

Heheh I think the following are kinda funny^^

user posted image user posted image user posted image

lol Akiha has certainly a hard live tongue.gif

Ah btw good news for Battle Moon Wars, I've found out that some people are working on a engl patch for it, and it seems that they got most things already ready, they are only searching for a translator and apparently they found one ( but I'm not 100% sure about that), if I got any new news about it then I'll post it here.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."

Helen Keller

#51 d'observer

d'observer

-Procrastination Expert

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1829 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 06:50 AM

QUOTE (Jun-san)
I'm not that into Fate now, but I think the events of Fate/ Hollow Ataraxia happens after the normal ending of Heavens Feel, the one where Shirou dies/sacrifices himself , so Shirou is not in Fuyuki because he's dead.
And I thought it's following the Good end of HF. tongue.gif Well, if it's following the Normal Ending, Shirou is a goner alright. rolleyes.gif But at least we know he survives in the alternate universe. tongue.gif

Lol I nearly missed the birthday of my beloved Akiha-chan since I had some problems with my pc and I had to reformat it >_< , ah but good to know that my buddy chreyzee-san is here and keeps our common Type Moon slaves up to date tongue.gif  . So and here are few pics of my beloved one  wub.gif
And I totally missed it... damn. tongue.gif Jun-san and chreyzee-san has beat me. tongue.gif

QUOTE (chreyzee-san)
On another matter, what changes were made with Melty Blood ReACT/ReACT Final Tuned? New story mode or "expansion" of the story mode? Upgraded arcade mode? And, then, what about Melty Blood Act Cadeza? What changes/updates/upgrades does it have?
I don't really know about ReACT, but if I'm not mistaken, it got more playable characters than the original, and some improvement in the fighting system.

Act Cadenza however, is the arcade version for the game. It got almost no storyline, or should I say, it's removed. Think of King of Fighter for PS, the Arcade mode in Act Cadenza is about the same as KoF.

QUOTE (Jun-san)
Ah btw good news for Battle Moon Wars, I've found out that some people are working on a engl patch for it, and it seems that they got most things already ready, they are only searching for a translator and apparently they found one ( but I'm not 100% sure about that), if I got any new news about it then I'll post it here.
user posted image

#52 chreyzee

chreyzee

-sama

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2733 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 03:42 PM

Heehee, thanks for the great pics, Jun-san!!! wink.gif

QUOTE (Jun-san)

Thanks... This is great news!!! biggrin.gif I hope that they finish it really soon... Ahaha... Then again, maybe that's just asking too much... laugh.gif

QUOTE (D-sensei)
I don't really know about ReACT, but if I'm not mistaken, it got more playable characters than the original, and some improvement in the fighting system.

Act Cadenza however, is the arcade version for the game. It got almost no storyline, or should I say, it's removed. Think of King of Fighter for PS, the Arcade mode in Act Cadenza is about the same as KoF.

Oh, I see... So, there really isn't that big a difference between the original Melty Blood and Melty Blood ReACT... On the other hand, Melty Blood Act Cadenza is really just simply an arcade type of fighting game... rolleyes.gif

Hmmm... I may have to pass playing either of them... unsure.gif Anyway, thanks a lot for the clarification, Type D-sensei!!! wink.gif Ehehe... yeah that's right... you just got your status "upgraded"!!! tongue.gif
user posted image

#53 JunMisugi

JunMisugi

-書籍の恋人

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3209 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 06:06 PM

Hey guys I have some great news about the engl.patch of Battle Moon Wars^^, it seems that Takajun of Mirror Moon offered his help to translate this game laugh.gif , also someone who is called redadonis offered his help with the translation, yay Battle Moon Wars finally in English biggrin.gif

Ah yeah here are a few pics, where the guys who are making the patch already translated some things of the game without the translators help

that looks pretty promising, I'm already looking forward to the patch laugh.gif

Helen Keller

#54 chreyzee

chreyzee

-sama

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2733 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 03:13 AM

Heeheee... Thanks for the info, Jun-san!!! wink.gif

WAAAAAAIIIII!!!!!! SUBARASHII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Battle Moon Wars looks really promising!!! biggrin.gif Hmm... I thought it was a fighting game but it looks like an RPG type of game, doesn't it? rolleyes.gif Well, anyway... I think it's a nice change from the usual fighting game! wink.gif

Hey... The translation seems to be progressing quite well!!! cool.gif It seems that they're well underway with the translation... Maybe in a month, we might get a hold of this patch!!! rolleyes.gif Oh, wait... If Takajun from Mirrormoon is helping, then it might actually be finished really soon!!! wink.gif Ooooohhhh, I can't wait anymore!!! tongue.gif
user posted image

#55 chreyzee

chreyzee

-sama

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2733 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 04:05 AM

Hehe, it's been several days since my last post... So... Ahaha, I hope the mods won't think of this as double-posting... wink.gif Anyway...

Heheheheheheheeeee... I found this really, really, really amusing Fate/Stay Night AMV!!! tongue.gif It's soooooo amusing that I thought that I should definitely share it with you guys... wink.gif

Well, what do you guys think? Heehee...  MOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Mesmerizing...  Hypnotic...  Although it just keeps on looping...  I can't help but watch all 9 minutes of the video...  I can't stop... wink.gif tongue.gif

Oh, If some of you are wondering what Battle Moon Wars is like... Here's some clips of Battle Moon Wars... rolleyes.gif

Interesting, isn't it? wink.gif

Sore de wa... Gokigenyou!!! blink.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif
user posted image

#56 JunMisugi

JunMisugi

-書籍の恋人

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3209 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 01:10 AM

QUOTE (chreyzee-san)
Heheheheheheheeeee... I found this really, really, really amusing Fate/Stay Night AMV!!! tongue.gif It's soooooo amusing that I thought that I should definitely share it with you guys... wink.gif

Well, what do you guys think? Heehee...  MOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Mesmerizing...  Hypnotic...  Although it just keeps on looping...  I can't help but watch all 9 minutes of the video...  I can't stop... wink.gif tongue.gif
...it kinda reminds me on Kagetsu Tohya and its endless "Repeat Again" loops...
BTW is it just me or does Sakura looks a little bit fat in her chibi form?
QUOTE (chreyzee-san)
Oh, If some of you are wondering what Battle Moon Wars is like... Here's some clips of Battle Moon Wars... rolleyes.gif

Interesting, isn't it? wink.gif
Nice vids chreyzee-san wink.gif , oh I really can't wait for the engl.patch of the Battle Moon Wars series laugh.gif , too bad that the group which is working on it doesn't have a official site, I'm really curious about the status of the patch. Well it can't be helped I guess we should be happy enough that theres some hope for us to play Battle Moon Wars in English someday biggrin.gif . Anyway I'm wondering if Takajun is currently doing the translation of it, it's kinda hard to imagine since right now he's editing Rins route like an berserker^^, really the editing progress lately is just absolute amazing, I have to update the status here nearly every day now, well but I will not complain about that tongue.gif . Really the guys at mirror moon are just amazing they're by far one of the best if not the best translation group out there laugh.gif

Ah yeah d-san made me think about something regarding Tsukihime 2, so like most of you know the single routes of Tsukihime 1 belongs either to the "Near Moon Side Route" (Ciels and Arcs route) or to the "Far Moon Side Route "(Akihas, Hisuis and Kohakus route). As you know these two "main" routes greatly differ from each other, do you guys think theres also something like that in Tsukihime 2? If yes then what would the other main route be about? I think if theres a second main route then it probably could be something about Kouma Kishima and other demonic hybrid families, well at least I hope it would be something like that since that would mean that theres a big chance to see my beloved Akiha-chan in Tsukihime 2 biggrin.gif

Oh yeah heres a small something to laugh laugh.gif

lol kinda mean to summon such a servant.

Ah and heres something which I've found yesterday^^

user posted image

Oh Gilgamesh is soooo kawai wub.gif , sigh why is he not a girl in Fate/SN...

Helen Keller

#57 chreyzee

chreyzee

-sama

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2733 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 04:52 AM

Thanks for the doujin, Jun-san!!! Ehehe... Certainly, "Servant Goku" would be the most powerful servant in the Holy Grail war!!! wink.gif Hmm... For that matter, maybe the entire universe even!!! tongue.gif

Gilgamesh-ko?????!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!! laugh.gif

Heheheheheheheeeee... Hey guys, I've got good news!!! Mirrormoon's UBW english patch is almost finished!!! biggrin.gif I think it's going to be released any time soon... maybe in a few days time!!! YAAAAATTTTAAAA!!!!! tongue.gif *EHEM* I hope they immediately get to work on the Heaven's Feel route english translation afterwards... rolleyes.gif

Hmmm... Has anyone heard about the english patch for Battle Moon Wars? Is there a website that I can check for updates? Jun-san? Anyone? smile.gif

...it kinda reminds me on Kagetsu Tohya and its endless "Repeat Again" loops...
BTW is it just me or does Sakura looks a little bit fat in her chibi form?

Ahahahahahahahaaaaa... Yeah, it sort of does remind me of "that"... laugh.gif But, it's not as annoying as the "Repeat Again" thing in Kagetsu Tohya!!! Rather... It's quite amusing, isn't it? wink.gif tongue.gif

Naaaahhh... Chibi Sakura-chan isn't "fat"!!? You're just being mean to *cough* "sweet" Sakura-chan... dry.gif Careful... She might get pissed and turn into "DARK" Sakura-chan!!! tongue.gif Anyway, Chibi Sakura-chan isn't "fat"... It's just an optical illusion! rolleyes.gif She's just shorter than chibi Rin-chan and chibi Saber-chan... So, she looks "fatter"... wink.gif

Jyaa, minna... Mata ne!!! tongue.gif
user posted image

#58 JunMisugi

JunMisugi

-書籍の恋人

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3209 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 07:29 PM

QUOTE (chreyzee-san)
Gilgamesh-ko?????!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!! laugh.gif
Hey you can never have enough cute female servants tongue.gif ...so the question for me now is Saber-chan or Gilgameshko-chan rolleyes.gif , btw wasn't there also a female version of Archer?
QUOTE (chreyzee-san)
Heheheheheheheeeee... Hey guys, I've got good news!!! Mirrormoon's UBW english patch is almost finished!!! biggrin.gif I think it's going to be released any time soon... maybe in a few days time!!! YAAAAATTTTAAAA!!!!! tongue.gif *EHEM* I hope they immediately get to work on the Heaven's Feel route english translation afterwards... rolleyes.gif
Heheh I have great news about this, the editing is now completely finished laugh.gif only the proofreading is left, I don't know how long this will take but I'm pretty sure that the patch will be released in a few weeks biggrin.gif .
QUOTE (chreyzee-san)
Hmmm... Has anyone heard about the english patch for Battle Moon Wars? Is there a website that I can check for updates? Jun-san? Anyone? smile.gif
Nope unfortunately there aren't any new news about this, and since they don't have a official site it's impossible to tell how far the patch is, anyway if you're interested heres a thread about it http://forums.visual...?t=11925&page=2 .

Helen Keller

#59 chreyzee

chreyzee

-sama

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2733 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 05:58 AM

QUOTE (Jun-san)
Hey you can never have enough cute female servants tongue.gif ...so the question for me now is Saber-chan or Gilgameshko-chan rolleyes.gif , btw wasn't there also a female version of Archer?

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA... YEAH!!! laugh.gif You're definitely right!!! One can never have enough female servants!!! tongue.gif Errrrr... I'd have to pick Saber-chan... rolleyes.gif Gilgameshko is cute but... well... you know... wink.gif

Heheheheheheheeeeee... Here you go... Archerko!!! tongue.gif

Heehee... maybe you want a Berserkerko!!!!!!!!!????? blink.gif BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Jun-san)
Heheh I have great news about this, the editing is now completely finished laugh.gif only the proofreading is left, I don't know how long this will take but I'm pretty sure that the patch will be released in a few weeks biggrin.gif .

*SIGH* Yeah, you're right... it might take a few more weeks. dry.gif I made that declaration in my post thinking that testing would be quickly done. But, by the look of things, testing might take around 2 more weeks... sad.gif Well, I guess that's not much long to wait after all!!! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Jun-san)
Nope unfortunately there aren't any new news about this, and since they don't have a official site it's impossible to tell how far the patch is, anyway if you're interested heres a thread about it http://forums.visual...?t=11925&page=2 .

Hehe, thanks for the info! biggrin.gif Hmmm... After looking at that forum thread, there doesn't seem to be new updates regarding the translation progress... sad.gif Oh, well... It can't be helped. The translator is busy with the UBW translation after all... rolleyes.gif

user posted image

#60 JunMisugi

JunMisugi

-書籍の恋人

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3209 posts

Posted 18 October 2007 - 09:00 AM

QUOTE (chreyzee-san)
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA... YEAH!!! laugh.gif You're definitely right!!! One can never have enough female servants!!! tongue.gif Errrrr... I'd have to pick Saber-chan... rolleyes.gif Gilgameshko is cute but... well... you know... wink.gif

Heheheheheheheeeeee... Here you go... Archerko!!! tongue.gif
Hmm so you pick Saber-chan? Aaaah well I see, anyway I still can't decide on this, since both are pretty cute rolleyes.gif , so I guess I just throw a coin to decide that.
Ah and btw thanks for the pics chreyzee-san biggrin.gif , hmm but I'm kinda disappointed about Archerko-chan, I thought she would be a little bit cuter than that. Well I guess nobody could defeat Rin-chan and Illya-chan if it comes down to cuteness in the Fate universe laugh.gif
QUOTE (chreyzee-san)
Hehe, thanks for the info! biggrin.gif Hmmm... After looking at that forum thread, there doesn't seem to be new updates regarding the translation progress... sad.gif Oh, well... It can't be helped. The translator is busy with the UBW translation after all... rolleyes.gif
Well but there was also another one who offered his/her help with the translation, so who knows maybe he/she is currently working on it.
QUOTE (chreyzee-san)
*SIGH* Yeah, you're right... it might take a few more weeks. dry.gif I made that declaration in my post thinking that testing would be quickly done. But, by the look of things, testing might take around 2 more weeks... sad.gif Well, I guess that's not much long to wait after all!!! biggrin.gif
Takajun or someone else said at mirror moon that it took him about 5 hours to completely proofread day 3, and since the status of the proffreading progress wasn't updated lately I think it won't be released in 2 weeks.

Helen Keller

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users