Rosario + Vampire

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

wantshuffle

-san
Kouhai
Ok. so i watched about the first 3 eps of the anime. Thoroughly wet my appetite so much that i went out and found out about the manga. (much better than the anime) anyone reading the manga?

if I coul;d afford to buy the manga I would, it'll have to wait though for me..I wonder if there'll be a movie of it at some point
cool.gif

Yeah! The manga is better. I'm at chapter 29.
The serie is not to bad the the sound of the kiss, piss me off.
wink.gif

The first 13 ch can be optain threre at ZombieScans
And
the new chapter are translated by Franky-House

All chapter can also be downloaded there MangaTraders.

Have a good lecture.

QUOTE (Gustav1976 @ Feb 15 2008, 01:20 PM) if I coul;d afford to buy the manga I would, it'll have to wait though for me..I wonder if there'll be a movie of it at some point
cool.gif

Dude i dont think the Manga gets releases by Viz over here for untill mid March so you will be able to get it soon...........

I started Volume 4 a while ago but havnt caught up since ive had too many distractions....

just wondering what manga volume does Tsukune turn start showing his vampire form??

mm can't remember right should be around vol 3 to 5. because i know is not after vol 6. that should narrow it down for you.

QUOTE (Tsukino @ Feb 19 2008, 06:05 PM) mm can't remember right should be around vol 3 to 5. because i know is not after vol 6. that should narrow it down for you.
no i check them no it not

QUOTE (iamdeath @ Feb 19 2008, 08:49 AM) just wondering what manga volume does Tsukune turn start showing his vampire form??
Dont mean to be rude, but wouldnt it be best and find out for yourself? Sorry if this comes of as rude or arognat im not sure any other way to put it.

I do prefer the Manga to the Anime, its far more entertaining, ive got alot of catching up to do since im way behind, but hopefully ill be upto date soon
biggrin.gif

But come March this will finally be in my actual collection
biggrin.gif

yes i know i read it look good but i wonder when it appear on anime series

Well I'm not sure that'll happen in the anime's first season though.

Oh and here's a question I have to ask. How many organized groups are there that want Tsukune and the others dead? Because I kind of counted 3 in the mangas.

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Feb 25 2008, 11:48 PM) Well I'm not sure that'll happen in the anime's first season though.

Oh and here's a question I have to ask. How many organized groups are there that want Tsukune and the others dead? Because I kind of counted 3 in the mangas.
There's two....the school police thingy group.....and the current one in the manga...

The delinquent group is actually part of the "third" one thats trying to break the barrier around the school. "Sorry for not remembering the names.."

And more then likely once the most recent group gets defeated the manga will come to an end.
dry.gif

actually from what ive read . there is a second season to the manga that starts after the end of vol 10. right now there are 5 or 6 more chapters that still need to be translated in the first season. so there possible more groups that want him dead . or it could be a short season for the manga and tsukane meets moka's parrents or something . since i heard a rumer that supposbly moka has a sister

I'm up to 32 chap it so good

personally i hope tsukune gets turned into into an actual vampire. like needs a rosary and everything. the bracelet braking accesory isnt cuttin it for me( although it is flippin awesome when he changes.) SOme how im hopin that if/when the bracelet breaks, his blood somehow fuses with the vampire blood inside of him. I wanna be able to do that! *sobs quietly in corner* or control ice. that would be "cool" too. heh heh. ok fine it was a stupid joke but bear with me here.
wink.gif
....little off topic.. just throwing this in there... i hate crows.

i think he will becoming one and if he return to his home town again and bring moka with him to show his parent.

holy carp(yes carp, the fish) that would be awesom. heh heh. hed prolly have to hide it though. imagine. oh by the way..mom..dad... im a vampire now. lmao!!!
laugh.gif

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back