• Please log in to reply
117 replies to this topic

#1 smilelolz

smilelolz

-taichou (baka)

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2391 posts
  • Interests:hot chicks, anime, sexy music and the latest games (the average guy)

Posted 19 August 2005 - 02:06 AM

anyone read D.Gray man? its so damn good!! full of exorcists and Akuma (no not the guy from street fighter tongue.gif ) and funky bad and good guys alike. The fight scenes are good and the translations arent too bad. There arent many girls in this, but they are pretty and cute (thats rite mkK spoiler: Miranda Lott was looking damn good at the end of ch 57!!Definetly a good manga to start with. the main character reminds me of Edward Elric from FMA..
This will make a good anime (if the ppl who gonna make it stick to the manga) someday..

yes it is a lil bloody at some points..

#2 MKK2004

MKK2004

-ecchi

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7368 posts
  • Interests:.....anime? and ecchi anime things!

Posted 19 August 2005 - 02:38 AM

damn you Smilelolz and your fake Spoiler tags!!! YEA Allen Walker u and ur Innocence!!! seriously its FMA with exorists....

#3 smilelolz

smilelolz

-taichou (baka)

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2391 posts
  • Interests:hot chicks, anime, sexy music and the latest games (the average guy)

Posted 19 August 2005 - 04:29 PM

oh crap..lol fixed

but yea, its totalli like FMA, the exorcist would be the army and the Noah family would be the homonculus. I think the ideas are very original

#4 faraway

faraway

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 04:02 AM

Great, great series ^.^ my current favorite and on par with bleach

Okies: info coming right up
(i copied this post off one of my old replies)

*clunk* i'm sure i'll come back here and change my post. it's dr. greyman, action, comedy and reminds me of fma. smile.gif Oh and there is a sadistic envy like person with crazy eyes, too bad it's a girl, i'm pretty sure there are more though (and you can pretend that she as a he, thats what i thought.)

piccies (gender neutral since it has a bit of each, and the boy\girl balance is pretty equal)
CHARACTER SUMMARIES (below)
Spoiler

#5 faraway

faraway

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 04:02 AM

KANNEDE
The typical, cool unsociable guy. He is bad at housewarmings since he has a tendency to be below 0 degrees when exchanging words. Rarely does he have compiments and he's dead serious 99 percent of the time. He's so cool too. Very bloodthirsty and the get down to buisness type. His weapon is a sword named mugen (yes i know). The first thing he says to allen is "i don't want to shake hands with a cursed kid." However, he hopefully will become less icy throughout the manga .
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
KOMUI
A psycho doctor that runs around and tries to drill up exorcists' bodies. He enjoys terrorizing allen in a playful manner with his drills and saws and the only way to wake him up is tell him that his sister, Rinali, is pregnant. He is the doctor of the dark religious orginization and likes to drill things (that's allen's arm's new use) first class wierdo.
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

RINALI
a sweet yet assertive exorcist that has cool boots that can bust through walls. She's also kind, and is very fast. Her past is very strange and mysterious, however i think she and her brother did not live happy lives.
user posted image

#6 faraway

faraway

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 04:03 AM

MISS RHODE
A very sadistic and awsome person. In reality she is a girl, but you can pretend she's a boy since she's so badass and you cant tell her gender if she wasn't wearing a skirt. (envyness *drools*) Shes a "bad" guy though.
user posted image
user posted image

Ticky
i think he's schizo, read a bit and ull find out why
user posted image

MILLENIUM COUNT
user posted image
the main bad guy. A genuine wierdo. He runs around and makes skeletons and stuff. You'll understand why if you read the manga.

*note* the reason it seems there are no girls is because i left the secondary ones out because i want some surprise in this and because it's a pain in the but to go thru all the chapters
[/spoiler]
SUMMARY
Spoiler

Review:
Spoiler

Here you go, for all the uber lazy people, you can just look @ it online via flash. It's all set up with the synopsis and character descriptions and everything just for you.[/COLOR]

#7 MKK2004

MKK2004

-ecchi

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7368 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 04:08 AM

theres no spoiler tags in this forum, and u totally forgot about Rubi, or something like hat

#8 faraway

faraway

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 01:45 PM

noooo!!! so sorry!! how can i forget the idol for about 1/2 the d. greyman fans! I'll add him as soon as i can tongue.gif i'm a rhode fan, mehe, wierd huh. i always end up liking the odd one

#9 smilelolz

smilelolz

-taichou (baka)

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2391 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 09:57 PM

now this is wat u call... obsession
Rinali...yes...she reminds me of Ringo from Air Gear, probly the ponytails

#10 faraway

faraway

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 10:03 PM

hmm.. come to think of it, she does look a little like ringo ^^ speaking of rinali-san, does anyone really have an idea of what her boots do? If i remember correctly they give her a speed boost, but just to make sure.

#11 smilelolz

smilelolz

-taichou (baka)

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2391 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 10:05 PM

they make her fly biggrin.gif fwoosh......weeeee... i gotta get me a pair of those

#12 faraway

faraway

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 10:15 PM

me too, naw, actually, i want awsome stockings like rhode ^^

#13 smilelolz

smilelolz

-taichou (baka)

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2391 posts

Posted 05 October 2005 - 04:20 AM

Rhode is just weird.. i think there mite be a one on one match between them in the future

#14 faraway

faraway

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 12:09 AM

really? *.* wouldn't want that, Rhode might kill Rinali... D'y know who rhode reminds me of? The chesire cat in alice in wonderland lol, dunno why, she does, and she's really cool so..

#15 smilelolz

smilelolz

-taichou (baka)

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2391 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 02:06 AM

who do u think has the best power?
Edward from FMA is almost exactly like Alan..
apart from alan...
i think Rabi's is the coolest/ flashiest
miranda's is the most useful
Crowley's is the most interesting
Rinali's is the fastest

#16 MKK2004

MKK2004

-ecchi

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7368 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 02:54 AM

not much to say...just wanna say that the new exocist uniform sucks crap~

#17 faraway

faraway

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 04:16 AM

in a bad way? I like the newer uniforms, they really look good on rinali and miranda, I can't picture allen in one lol. Hey do you think allen'll get his power back?

#18 MKK2004

MKK2004

-ecchi

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7368 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 04:29 AM

yes, well thats spoiler but yes he will

#19 smilelolz

smilelolz

-taichou (baka)

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2391 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 12:46 PM

that was kinda obvious.. he'll come back stronger, faster, better....guaranteed 100%, or else ur money back laugh.gif

#20 faraway

faraway

-chan

• Kouhais
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 12:10 AM

i seriously thought he died. Do you know what really surprised me?

that suman died in such a way. When he made it back and had a chance of living ticky killed him so easily, that was really surprising, ususally most problems in anime proceed as Problem>>climax where problem is bieng solved>> fails/works but this time it's Problem>>climax where problem is bieng solved>>works>> fails

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users