ecchiest of all!!!

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

heupsche

-chan
Kouhai
yap that's right i want to find out in ur opinion which is the ecchiest anime and to make it easier i say it must had been released THIS year !!
so any sugestions?
wink.gif

Green Green Tv is riduclous but it is not the top I cant think right now
huh.gif
huh.gif
but I will get back to you on that oh also Ultimate girls is an ecchi anime.

Anyone has any good recommendations for a series similar to Amaenaideyo!!!

QUOTE (Hyuuga @ Apr 10 2006, 08:58 AM) Anyone has any good recommendations for a series similar to Amaenaideyo!!!
Don't know any anime is close to that...but if it's pure ecchi fan-service anime you are after, try "Love Love?". It is very echii and it's from the company that made Ultimate Girls.

I've seen the first two episodes of LOVE LOVE. (Not a bad anime) I just like Amaenaideyo because it is ecchi and not so over the top funny.

A friend told me I should checkout Yumeria. Have you heard anything about that one.

ya it's about a guy who find himself traped in a dream world surronded by cool girls and he must protect that dimension
he has the power to charge the girls with his energy but in order to do that h emust hug them so funny things start to happen
it a funny anime kind of ecchi but not the ecchiest of all
tongue.gif

the girls are all pretty and quite undressed in that dream world of his so the show deserves a close look

dunno about this year. not a big fan of ecchi. tho the OP of xxxHOLiC has an echi moment between these 2 souless girls. the ecchiest anime that i ever watched was Chobits. Hideki has such a dirty mind >.O

ecchi..... well girls bravo is one from them...

and.... how about HANAUKYO MAID?? i think that anime is ecchi

QUOTE (Hyuuga @ Apr 10 2006, 01:20 PM) I've seen the first two episodes of LOVE LOVE. (Not a bad anime) I just like Amaenaideyo because it is ecchi and not so over the top funny.

A friend told me I should checkout Yumeria. Have you heard anything about that one.
Yea...you friend is right...Yumeria would be a title that would fall under the category of 'not over the top echii and funny'...overall a pretty good series.

I watched the first 10 episodes of Yumeria. It's not bad but its not as good as Amaenaideyo!!!

I've just watch the first two episodes of Amaenaideyo!! Katsu!! Very good picks up where the first season left off but with more story to it.

I think this series is the best ecchi series out right now.

QUOTE (Hyuuga @ Apr 11 2006, 01:43 PM) I think this series is the best ecchi series out right now.
yup i agree with you hyuuga....
smile.gif

amae is good , but ichigo 100% will use any excuse to show panties ,hehehe
tongue.gif

QUOTE (wceend @ Apr 15 2006, 04:37 AM) amae is good , but ichigo 100% will use any excuse to show panties ,hehehe
tongue.gif

especially that OVA episode with the "alien" panties!!!

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back