492 replies to this topic

#21 Angel453455

Angel453455

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1807 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 01:02 AM

does anyone know where did the season end in the manga? i want to read the manga but it is so trying to start from chapter 40 on wards and looking at the same sences i already saw in the anime... so kindly tell me.... thanks. biggrin.gif
Aozora

#22 Dragon-of-Rune

Dragon-of-Rune

-Jigoku Sensei

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4643 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga

Posted 14 January 2006 - 01:14 AM

I think in Yohen's post above yours, he clearly says CH 72. IS THE ENDING OF THE ANIME!!!! So start reading from CH 73 wink.gif

Amasignature2.jpg
crew.jpg
BestAvatarandSignature.jpg
MostSeriousMember.jpg
Userbars:
chaoslegion.jpg
asa.jpg
FFFUserbar.jpg

Secret Info:
Proud Captain of the AALS - Anti Anti Lolis Squad.
Secret planner of the third AALS - ALS war. Contact me for further information tongue.png

#23 Angel453455

Angel453455

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1807 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 01:31 AM

QUOTE (Dragon-of-Rune @ Jan 13 2006, 07:14 PM)
I think in Yohen's post above yours, he clearly says CH 72. IS THE ENDING OF THE ANIME!!!! So start reading from CH 73 wink.gif

ah i'm so sorry.... i thought that was the ending chapter of the whole manga... sorry for being stupid. biggrin.gif
Aozora

#24 tabris1270

tabris1270

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 01:33 AM

I can't remember what exactly I read of the manga....S just got angry of Y for some reason and left...but later they were ok again....and S also first Y a kiss then a a slap in the face then forgived him.....
seems like S is kind of like slaping Y...poor guy..
user posted image
Unaware of loss.
Nor aware of gain.
My whole life was “Unlimited Blade Works”

#25 Angel453455

Angel453455

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1807 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 07:07 AM

does anyone have news when the second season will be released? I think this thing will be quiet for some time... unless everyone will read the manga and spoil everything here. which i hope not... i would kindly ask you please don't spoil anything... yes i'm also reading the manga but it won't be fair to the others... if you like just pm each other...

this is a suggestion only... ok? biggrin.gif
Aozora

#26 devast

devast

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 09:05 AM

QUOTE (Angel453455 @ Jan 14 2006, 09:07 AM)
does anyone have news when the second season will be released? I think this thing will be quiet for some time... unless everyone will read the manga and spoil everything here. which i hope not... i would kindly ask you please don't spoil anything... yes i'm also reading the manga but it won't be fair to the others... if you like just pm each other...

The manga after ch72 or just say nowdays seems to loose popularity. I heard it's not really interesting after they got together and probably it will end soon. And i'm interested in suzuka anime popularity in japan. But all in all i think there won't be a second season for various reasons.

#27 Yohen

Yohen

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 01:40 PM

QUOTE (Angel453455 @ Jan 14 2006, 05:07 AM)

If you guys want to spoil, just put it in WHITE dry.gif

And, Devast, i think that Suzuka was in top 10 manga in dec. 2005...
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

#28 Angel453455

Angel453455

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1807 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 02:09 PM

QUOTE (Yohen @ Jan 14 2006, 07:40 AM)
If you guys want to spoil, just put it in WHITE dry.gif

And, Devast, i think that Suzuka was in top 10 manga in dec. 2005...

yah you could put it in white but you know people will still read it... no matter how much legal we make it that the spoiler sign and it is in white, people will still read it... biggrin.gif so i don't know wat we can do to stop the spoiling... could anyone suggest more effectively than the white thing?
Aozora

#29 tabris1270

tabris1270

-chi

• Kouhais
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 03:56 PM

the manga is already chap 91 now
user posted image
Unaware of loss.
Nor aware of gain.
My whole life was “Unlimited Blade Works”

#30 noob

noob

±ⁿ°°ɓ±

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3701 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 04:21 PM

... THEY WILL FINISH THIS SERIE OFF WITH COUPLE OVA's.... that is my prediction, which most likely is the truth.
<p>______<br>
Have problems with viewing files? Please try downloading <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.cccp-proj...P</a>.<br><spanstyle="color:#FFFFFF;">I'll save you world! I'm half way done with my anti-stupidity that acts just like anti-biotic! I'll free you someday.</span></p>

#31 Yohen

Yohen

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 09:01 PM

QUOTE (noob @ Jan 14 2006, 02:21 PM)
... THEY WILL FINISH THIS SERIE OFF WITH COUPLE OVA's....

Oh, man you scared me...

#32 Angel453455

Angel453455

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1807 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 06:03 AM

QUOTE (noob @ Jan 14 2006, 10:21 AM)
... THEY WILL FINISH THIS SERIE OFF WITH COUPLE OVA's....

Yah... I was also scared man... I don't want suzuka to be done in only two OVA's don't predict unspecifically becasue it really scares people... Also don't assume man... you may not know it may happen... and it will really be a disaster... biggrin.gif mad.gif
Aozora

#33 EXILE

EXILE

-dono

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • Location:black wobbly chair, my messy bedroom, my house, Jersey city, NJ, USA, Earth, Milky Way, Space
  • Interests:I like pie.... Yea, pie is pretty good if ya ask me!<br>Especially blueberry pie,... mmm mmmm mmmmmmmmm.<br>I think ima go get me some blueberry pir RIIIIIIGH now <br>*walks away* minutes later *walks back*<br>*with pie in mouth* this is the life right here!

Posted 15 January 2006 - 02:57 PM

I hated the ending for Suzuka, and I really hope that they come out with a second season b/c there was sooooo much more left open. And the way Suzuka confessed was sooooooooooooooooooo lame.
For info on the latest anime licenses, check out the license thread and stay up to date.
Read my Serial Experiments Lain fanfic here, and please leave feedback!
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-Benjamin Franklin

#34 noob

noob

±ⁿ°°ɓ±

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3701 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 03:26 PM

well....nothing is really happenin in manga. i think he will put an end to it this week or next week.
<p>______<br>
Have problems with viewing files? Please try downloading <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.cccp-proj...P</a>.<br><spanstyle="color:#FFFFFF;">I'll save you world! I'm half way done with my anti-stupidity that acts just like anti-biotic! I'll free you someday.</span></p>

#35 wceend

wceend

-Spama Sosei

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2223 posts
  • Interests:Previously inactive, Back in action!<br>English Major at Utrecht University.<br>Games/Anime/Ladies/Reading

Posted 15 January 2006 - 04:27 PM

thy didn`t even kiss, boooo
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Katawa shoujo. Lifechanging stuff, dude. also, free. Google it.

"What is the colour of Night?"
Sanguine, my Brother".

"What is Life's greatest Illusion?
Innocence, my Brother".

"What is the Music of Life?
Silence, my Brother".

#36 Dragon-of-Rune

Dragon-of-Rune

-Jigoku Sensei

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4643 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga

Posted 15 January 2006 - 08:29 PM

Manga Spoiler (don't read maybe there will be a second season to the anime, unless you read the manga then you already know)

The reason why they haven't kissed is because Yamato is afraid that suzuka doesn't want to, because of the time he forced it on her to proof that he isn't a outsider. He thinks she will think that it's RAPE biggrin.gif . Anyways i found it very funny after Yamato gave suzuka that charm before the tournament. It wasn't a charm for good luck but for having a healthy baby laugh.gif also her reaction to that before she walks to the field was golden tongue.gif

Amasignature2.jpg
crew.jpg
BestAvatarandSignature.jpg
MostSeriousMember.jpg
Userbars:
chaoslegion.jpg
asa.jpg
FFFUserbar.jpg

Secret Info:
Proud Captain of the AALS - Anti Anti Lolis Squad.
Secret planner of the third AALS - ALS war. Contact me for further information tongue.png

#37 Yohen

Yohen

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 08:40 PM

Still i´ll see this manga until they kiss (spoiler ->I don´t consider the kiss of ch. 90, it was forced by Suzuka) Even that there´s nothing happening, i still like Suzuka´s story line even now.

#38 Angel453455

Angel453455

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1807 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 10:24 PM

QUOTE (Dragon-of-Rune @ Jan 15 2006, 02:29 PM)
Manga Spoiler (don't read maybe there will be a second season to the anime, unless you read the manga then you already know)

The reason why they haven't kissed is because Yamato is afraid that suzuka doesn't want to, because of the time he forced it on her to proof that he isn't a outsider. He thinks she will think that it's RAPE biggrin.gif . Anyways i found it very funny after Yamato gave suzuka that charm before the tournament. It wasn't a charm for good luck but for having a healthy baby laugh.gif also her reaction to that before she walks to the field was golden tongue.gif

Man this things are really tempting... I really wanna read it but this is the first time since i became a member in fansub i won't read spoilers. ! there yougo no spoilers would spoil suzuka for me now!... but still tempted to read...

@wceend: they kissed lol... remeber in episode 25? but the ending was already ok... a kiss there for me could made the whole clean ending situation bad. tongue.gif
Aozora

#39 Yohen

Yohen

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 16 January 2006 - 12:53 PM

QUOTE (Angel453455 @ Jan 15 2006, 08:24 PM)
@wceend: they kissed lol... remeber in episode 25? but the ending was already ok... a kiss there for me could made the whole clean ending situation bad. tongue.gif

Spoilers down:

Hey Angel, just wait for ch. 90... Suzuka will kiss Yamato!

#40 Angel453455

Angel453455

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1807 posts

Posted 16 January 2006 - 01:02 PM

QUOTE (Yohen @ Jan 16 2006, 06:53 AM)
Spoilers down:

Hey Angel, just wait for ch. 90... Suzuka will kiss Yamato!

MAN YOHEN I WILL REALLY... ah forget it... i would be banned if i do it...
shucks... now things are ruined for me... sad.gif poor me... MEANY!

even to thanks for the info... it is both really annoying and really appriciated...
Aozora

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users