• Please log in to reply
256 replies to this topic

#41 Uz3r013

Uz3r013

-sama "The Great Ero King"

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1202 posts
  • Interests:Birthday: June 30 2086 (wont let me select that year &lt;_&lt;)<br><br>Manga Editor @ Solaris-SVU (http://www.mangaworld.org/)<br>Editor for: Girls Saurus DX<br><br>Online Gaming:<br>-Left4Dead<br>-Team Fortress<br>-Call of Duty<br>-Spore<br><br>Old Skool gaming:<br>-Total Annihilation<br>-Metal Slug<br><br>Favorite Mangas:<br>Change 123<br>Rosario + Vampire<br>Kemeko Dx<br>Mysterious Girlfriend X <br>Akumetsu <br>Mahou Tsukai Kurohime <br>Yakuza Girl<br>Highschool of the Dead<br>Girls Saurus and Girls Saurus DX<br>History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi <br>Sekirei <br>My Balls <br><br>Favorite Anime Girls:<br>1.M.M. - Kemeko Dx<br>2.Moka(inner) - Rosario + Vampire<br>3.Karoi Kanzaki - To Aru Majutsu no Index<br>4.Horo - Spice and Wolf<br>5.Neliel tu Oderschvank - Bleach<br>6.Tayuya - Naruto<br>7.Halibel - Bleach<br>8.Asuka Langley Soryu - Evangelion

Posted 08 December 2008 - 08:46 AM

read 128...wow what a shocker! i did not see that coming at all...

I got 20 on that the plant-girl will grow real fast until she is a loli-type(im thinking sumthing like Sekeri's #108.
user posted image

#42 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

~ Random Touhou link finder ~

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Touhou, games (be they PC, console, or even traditional biased), Touhou, Meidos, Visual Novels, Touhou, oh and did I mention Touhou lol

Posted 09 December 2008 - 01:17 AM

Indeed once I saw the last page I just had to facepalm for the outcome. Nothing wrong with that, but it was one of those faceplaming moments since I didn't see that comming at all. In any case it does make me wonder if Celine is going to be the plant loli like Kuu from Sekirei as well.

- Miko Miko Mode Oni Version

#43 Uz3r013

Uz3r013

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1202 posts
  • Interests:Birthday: June 30 2086 (wont let me select that year &lt;_&lt;)<br><br>Manga Editor @ Solaris-SVU (http://www.mangaworld.org/)<br>Editor for: Girls Saurus DX<br><br>Online Gaming:<br>-Left4Dead<br>-Team Fortress<br>-Call of Duty<br>-Spore<br><br>Old Skool gaming:<br>-Total Annihilation<br>-Metal Slug<br><br>Favorite Mangas:<br>Change 123<br>Rosario + Vampire<br>Kemeko Dx<br>Mysterious Girlfriend X <br>Akumetsu <br>Mahou Tsukai Kurohime <br>Yakuza Girl<br>Highschool of the Dead<br>Girls Saurus and Girls Saurus DX<br>History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi <br>Sekirei <br>My Balls <br><br>Favorite Anime Girls:<br>1.M.M. - Kemeko Dx<br>2.Moka(inner) - Rosario + Vampire<br>3.Karoi Kanzaki - To Aru Majutsu no Index<br>4.Horo - Spice and Wolf<br>5.Neliel tu Oderschvank - Bleach<br>6.Tayuya - Naruto<br>7.Halibel - Bleach<br>8.Asuka Langley Soryu - Evangelion

Posted 15 December 2008 - 12:31 AM

haha chapter 129 is awesome. i didnt know plants got drunk off coke. yes yes, i learned something new today...

I have this feeling that she is gunna be growwing real fast and in a volume or 2, she will resemble a teen or sumthing (at sum age, where she will be sexually appealing to rito) and thus, creating another new rival. Since we already know she Loves him laugh.gif
user posted image

#44 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Touhou, games (be they PC, console, or even traditional biased), Touhou, Meidos, Visual Novels, Touhou, oh and did I mention Touhou lol

Posted 15 December 2008 - 01:56 PM

Well it's either that or she'll stay as a loli and try to be rather agressive towards Rito. In any case I need to brush up on the chapters sicne I've been rather lax reading them as of late now.

#45 iamdeath

iamdeath

-sama

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1805 posts
  • Interests:Going out listening to music Going to club meeting chicks

Posted 02 January 2009 - 03:13 AM

hey i saw in last manga chapter that rito turn into a girl for split second what other chapter did he transform into???
Those who can't see the mirror of the own reflection cannot Reflect the one true self

#46 Uz3r013

Uz3r013

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1202 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 04:28 AM

QUOTE (iamdeath @ Jan 01 2009, 07:13 PM)
hey i saw in last manga chapter that rito turn into a girl for split second what other chapter did he transform into???

a couple of others... do you not read every chapter of a manga?

Chpater 131 was good. I guess Riko has breast milk... i wonder when and how lala found that out! blink.gif
user posted image

#47 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 05:06 AM

Well it's good to see it's back up and running again. If I didn't know any better this would have something to do with the scanilation groups taking the holiday break. Well I can't blame them for it since they do deserve it none the less.

Anyways it seems that they are doing something rather interesting here. I kind of hope that there would be a second season of the anime due to the things still in the manga so far.

#48 Uz3r013

Uz3r013

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1202 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 08:20 AM

i wanna see a second season too. What i dont understand, is why people voted this as worst anime 2008, there were far worse things, and Toloveru was good. It was funny, the animation was good, the only problem i had with it is that the dvds are still partially censored...(i mean really...they might as well show the characters boobs in there full glory... partially hidden bs...)
user posted image

#49 Patrick5087

Patrick5087

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Interests:anime/video games/mangas

Posted 02 January 2009 - 09:21 AM

QUOTE (Uz3r013 @ Jan 01 2009, 10:28 PM)

a couple of others... do you not read every chapter of a manga?

Chpater 131 was good. I guess Riko has breast milk... i wonder when and how lala found that out! blink.gif

wow im going to soudn perverted but oh well, I sure she is saving herself for Rito...

man poor Rito, having to put up with soo many runaways.

#50 Uz3r013

Uz3r013

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1202 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 07:19 PM

doesnt sound perverted to me... but... whos saving herself for rito? lala?
user posted image

#51 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 03:18 AM

It think he means his Sempai who ran away from her father. Indeed it seems Rito is having his home for runaways locally and galaticly it seems. tongue.gif

#52 iamdeath

iamdeath

-sama

• Sempais
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1805 posts
  • Interests:Going out listening to music Going to club meeting chicks

Posted 03 January 2009 - 03:39 AM

i guess but i want rito to end up with lala
Those who can't see the mirror of the own reflection cannot Reflect the one true self

#53 Patrick5087

Patrick5087

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 07:43 AM

I was talking about Lala but anyway, I had a headache and it was late at night (thats my sxcuse anyway)

But yea I'm a LalaxRito supporter, but I don't see him picking her at first it will end up being him and Haruna hooking up and then Lala going away, back to her planet. Then Rito slowly getting more depressed as time goes on to the point where Haruna and everyone aroud him tells him about it. Then he chases after her, with a few conflicts in between.

#54 Uz3r013

Uz3r013

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1202 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 04:19 AM

QUOTE (Patrick5087 @ Jan 02 2009, 11:43 PM)
I was talking about Lala but anyway, I had a headache and it was late at night (thats my sxcuse anyway)

But yea I'm a LalaxRito supporter, but I don't see him picking her at first it will end up being him and Haruna hooking up and then Lala going away, back to her planet. Then Rito slowly getting more depressed as time goes on to the point where Haruna and everyone aroud him tells him about it. Then he chases after her, with a few conflicts in between.

i figured you were talking about lala...

well she is "saving herself" for Rito, she does love him... But thats not why she wasnt letting celine nurse off, it was because she wasnt lactating aka has no breast milk, thus the reason why she said she had no milk, and thats why she turned Rito into a girl (apparently he IS lactating...in his girl form at least...and hopefully ONLY in his girl form... and how and why he is lactating is just beyond me...) I just really want to know how lala knows that... huh.gif... blink.gif
user posted image

#55 Patrick5087

Patrick5087

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 08:14 AM

not really sure on that one, unless tehre was something untranslated during the scene when Lala and Riko where in the bathroom....

#56 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 05:02 PM

Well it's either that or she things that since Celline likes Rito wqhy not make Rito into a girl and have him breast feed her. Although I kind of doubt Rito's girl form can do such a thing.

Anyways this series is really high on it's ecchi levels if you ask me. Still worth reading never the less.

#57 Uz3r013

Uz3r013

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1202 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 06:04 PM

hmmm, there seems to be 3 OAVs scheduled for release this year, and they are suppose to bring the ecchi factor up a notch it seems.
user posted image

#58 Kid-Wolf

Kid-Wolf

• MATV Crew
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9167 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 04:23 PM

In any case the manga is now up to 132. I think after the holidays it threw me off balance and now I've caught up to the story now.

In any case it picks up where 131 left off, and basically goes over the whole girl running away from overbearing father again. Although things do work out though, but it seems when the girls have a major problem they can't face they usually end up at Rito's place in the end.

I kind of wonder if Run/Ren will blow her cover when she's in th emiddle of a concert at all now.

#59 Gustav1976

Gustav1976

-sama

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1825 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 04:25 PM

does manga continue past the events of the anime? I'm justr wondering because I liked the show a lot and I need a good dose of ceomdy now and then

#60 chickenwing71x

chickenwing71x

-san

• Kouhais
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts
  • Interests:Other than the obvious...<br>Snowboarding<br>Bike Trials<br>Freeride Mountainbiking

Posted 21 January 2009 - 04:45 PM

QUOTE (Gustav1976 @ Jan 21 2009, 12:25 PM)
does manga continue past the events of the anime? I'm justr wondering because I liked the show a lot and I need a good dose of ceomdy now and then

Beyond the first few chapters and various character introductions, it's very different from the anime. The anime has a lot of original episodes, and most of it could be called filler. In my opinion, the manga is so much better. It's a lot longer, and you'll probably only run into a few places where the manga and anime touch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users