FTV Meido Cup - Qualifying

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maiku_Ando

-sama
Staff member
Leader Council
~ Welcome to the FTV Meido Cup (FTV Maid Cup)! ~

Following the awesome Tsundre Cup, we present a cup for the best Maid!
The first part is to get the maids! So what we want you to do is submit your favourite maids for entry into the cup. You can submit as many maids as you like, double posting is allowed in this thread.

~ How to submit your maid(s) / The Rules ~

1) Choose your maid(s) to add, they can be any character that has some official image / presence as a maid in an anime / game or promo image etc.
2) Check the maid you want has not already been added in this thread*.
3) Find the best image you can of her as a maid, and upload it to Image Shack, it must be an official image or a screen shot, no fan art.
4) Post the thumbnail from image shack in this thread.
5) Include the following in your post:
  • Her full name
  • What anime/game shes from,
  • What her role is or who her master is.
  • Why is she the best maid?
Remember, your introducing your maid to everyone, so what you say about her will help or hinder her votes!
smile.gif

*If the maid you want to enter is already listed, you can post more info on her providing your submitting additional worth while info in the "why is she the best maid" item. This is allowed in case something good was missed relating to the character.

This thread will remain open for 1 week only! so make sure you get your maids in quick!

Entries must be in by Saturday 1st Sunday 2nd September @ 10PM BST (approx the same time as this post, or 9pm GMT).

If you need some help in finding some maids, these MAL Clubs may help you.

This maid ranking may help too

Note - If you find a post you made in this thread is missing, it was likly moved to the discussion thread here.

Well here is the maid I'd like to present for this Meido Cup :

her name is HMX-17a Ilfa (Ilfa for short), she's an experimental meido robot created to serve humans. She comes from the (not well known ?) anime ToHeart 2. As a meido, she serves a pair of twins named Ruri and Sango.

Now why did I choose her ? First of all, she not the stereotypical clumsy meido with big oppai you can find in most harem anime, which is a plus ! She's a more serious maid who is devoted to her masters, willing to do all sort of task with burning passion ! Even though she's not well accustomed to the human world in the begin of the anime, she tries to overcome her fear of the outside world and tries hard to learn how humans live and how living is great (from her point of view). Also what I like with her is even if she's a robot she can laugh, cry, or whatever ! She as a meido robot really has set the bar very high amongst all the meidos I know !!!!

PLEASE VOTE FOR HER !

Okay I have three Meidos that I know of outright, but one I'll post up now since I got her infor ready.

When I think of meidos anymore I think of the one that has been titled at one point as The Perfect Elegant Maid. When I think of that I think of Izayoi Sakuya from the Touhou series. Her Master is Remilia Scarlet who happens to be a vampire. Oddly enough some fans tend to try an pair her up with her master, while others tend to pair her up with the gateguard.

Official Info:
http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Sakuya_Izayoi

Pretty much this pic alone tends to show off how good of a combant meido that she is:

@danbooru: Original link

Although she is more then just a combat meido. I mean she does keep the gateguard China Meling on her toes at times. Especially when that gategard tends to be lazy on duity:

@danbooru: Original link
[Ando: resized and upped to image shack]

My Entry Is:

Name: Mahoro Ando

Anime: Mahoromatic: Automatic Maiden

Role/master: Her master is Suguru Misato.

Why is she the best maid? Nothing in particular except that, she was an android soldier!! Before she was cleaning Suguru's house, she was first cleansing the Earth from an alien invasion by Saint.
She is extremely dedicated. After retiring from military life with VESPER, she vowed to serve as Suguru's maid for the rest of her life.
Despite being an android and having fought in wars, she has a really bright personality and is adored by many people around her.
She still has access to much of the weaponry from her soldier days, so if safety is an issue Mahoro has it covered.
If you like cats, she has her trusty sidekick Slash.
Not only does she try to keep the house clean but also Suguru's perverted mind with her catch phrase "I think that dirty thoughts are bad."
Oh, and she can FLY!!!

Im using Photobucket, because Imageshack wont let me upload stuff because I dont know what reason. Entrees are (except nr. one) not in any ranking or something).

First is the goddess of Meidos, Ayuzawa Misaki from Kaichou wa Maid-sama!

Name:
Ayuzawa Misaki
Anime:
Kaichou wa Maid-sama!
Master:
Whoever enters Maid Latte
Why she is the best:
She is beautiful and extremely cute when embarrassed.
She takes her job really serious and even speaks up against her master when she sees its needed (what in my eyes is necessary for a good meido).
Overall the good thing is that she is not the typical girl but a woman who knows what she wants and knows what is right and stands and fights for it and she does whatever it takes to protect and help people who are important to her.
A Meido you cant find a better one.
And shes good with girls too, even popular you can say.

Nr. 2
Name:
Erika
Anime:
Kaichou wa Maid-sama!
Master:
Whoever enters Maid Latte
Why she is the best:
She is a seldom beauty, elegant and always cheerful and best of all not arrogant despite beeing such a seldom beauty. Shes just someone you can have around you and just be happy with.

Nr. 3
Name:
Roberta
Anime:
Black Lagoon
Master:
Diego Jose San Fernando Lovelace (deceased)
Garcia Lovelace
Why she is the best:
Think of yourself as a Master, what would you want your meiod to do if you get killed? Cry and weep and then move on on life? Of course not. You want revenge. You want a bloody battlefield where you murderers lie in their own guts anda pool of their own blood. And Roberta is exactly the meido to deliver you right that. When her Master got killed she didnt stop at nothing to bring justice to his murderers despite them beeing US Special Forces and the interference of a few big Mafia-Cartells.
Thats what dedication means.
Thats what a devoted and loyal Meido is.
Not to forget her ice cold gaze when she goes into killermode. Just too hot.

Nr. 4
Name:
Hildagarde aka Hilda
Anime:
Beelzebub
Master:
Beelzebub
Why she is the best:
Shes strong, beautiful and 100% dedicated and loyal to her Master. Shes always prepared to whatever he needs be it food or toys. She does whatever it takes to not let harm get to her master and punishes those who stand against him.

Nr. 5
Name:
Sayoko Shinozaki
Anime:
Code Geass
Master:
Lelouch Lamperouge
Nunally Lamperouge
Why she is the best:
Sayoko is not only goodlooking and devoted, no on top of that shes a ninja. Yes you heard right, a ninja. What more could you wish for from a Meido? She can defeat your enemys, protect you and when its over she serves you the best tea you could want. Two birds with one stone.

Name:
Maria
Anime:
Hayate no Gotoku
Master:
Sanzenin Nagi
Why she is the best:
She is highly intelligent, somewhat devious, good at general housework and likes games of all kinds. The only thing she ain’t happy to talk about is her age.

Name:
Yuzuki
Anime:
Chobits
Master:
Minoru Kokubunji
Why she is the best:
A persocom who can cook, clean, wash and all things with the addition she can go online just by asking for a question.

Name:
Yui
Anime:
Koharu Biyori
Master:
Takaya Murase
Why she is the best:
She is loyal, friendly and is doing always her best. Even if her master uses her as a dress-up doll. As seen she ain’t the best maid for cleaning but has a lot of support to become better.

Name:
Kuon
Anime:
Koharu Biyori
Master:
None
Why she is the best:
The best maid who can cook, clean and so on. She is sad she doesn’t have a master so tends to hang out at Yui’s place. Can eat ice-cream in a disturbing way. Whenever she’s around, it is bound to get strange.

Mod note: Fixed links due to broken bb code.

QUOTE (Kid-Wolf @ Aug 26 2012, 02:47 PM) Okay I have three Meidos that I know of outright, but one I'll post up now since I got her infor ready.

When I think of meidos anymore I think of the one that has been titled at one point as The Perfect Elegant Maid. When I think of that I think of Izayoi Sakuya from the Touhou series. Her Master is Remilia Scarlet who happens to be a vampire. Oddly enough some fans tend to try an pair her up with her master, while others tend to pair her up with the gateguard.

Official Info:
http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Sakuya_Izayoi

Pretty much this pic alone tends to show off how good of a combant meido that she is:
http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/123521...izayoi_sakuya-k

Although she is more then just a combat meido. I mean she does keep the gateguard China Meling on her toes at times. Especially when that gategard tends to be lazy on duity:
http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/114316...s-boots-braid-c
Wat ish dish Nee-chan isn't calling me *v*

SakuyaSWR.png

Origin: Touhou

Full Name: Izayoi Sakuya (Izayoi (十六夜)- Means the Sixteenth night, also the night after a full moon. Sakuya (咲夜)- Means Flowering night)

Master:Scarlet Household

Race: Human
Eyes: Blue/Indigo/Gray

Abilities: Time Abilities (also said to control "Space" also), Skillful Knife wielder, Skillful Maid and a skillful assassin/danmaku fighter.

Personality:
Elegant, Knowledgeable, refined although tends to be stoic and cold to people she is not familiar with, leading to an impression of a rude person.

Note: Izayoi Sakuya, most commonly known as Sakuya is one of the iconic characters from the Touhou Franchise. Her real name is unknown and so is her age, mystery and anonymity surrounds her more than any of the denizens of the household she serves. All they know about her is that she is human, and even that is severely questioned by people she met.

Canonically she is portrayed as a satirical and sarcastic person yet still is able to uphold her Elegant Appearance. She Serves the Scarlet household and is the head maid. She maintains a good and close relationship with her master Remilia and its other denizens too. Yet she tries to maintain a formal relationship. As loyal she actually is, she would fight her own master if her own actions are her own undoing.

She is skilled in fighting as she is in making tea or any tedious household chores, her ability to stop time not only helps her in keeping her enemies in check but it also saves time for her to do multitasking. While Controlling time is her known staple ability it is said she is also able to control both "time and space". Coupled with her knife wielding abilities she is a force to be reckoned with.

She also is a beautiful, enhanced only by her beautiful silvery hair, as every time she visits the human village to do shopping she attracts quite an attention, unfortunately she is pretty cold to people she does not know even if its her own kin, humans. Making her hard to approach.

Her chest size is also said to be 7- *SHOTGUN*

Name: Siesta.
Voiced by: Yui Horie.
Anime & Game: Zero no Tsukaima
Master: Originally Tristain Academy of Magic, then Saito Chevalier De Hiraga (by order of Henrietta de Tristain).

Role:
Siesta originally worked at the Tristain Academy of Magic, working as a general maid, cleaning, cooking etc. Later when Saito Hiraga recieves his knighthood from Queen Henrietta she gives Siesta to him as a royal order after Siesta's suggestion to be his personal maid, much to the annoyance of Louise.

Why shes the best maid?
She is totally devoted to Saito and is initially the only person in the academy who is kind to him, she helps him get food even when Louise has taken it away and follows him anywhere on his adventures. She is kind hearted and loves Saito, despite him being Louise' familiar, shes also very funny, a little devious and also a little ecchi.

Favorite Food: Peach Walnut Bread.
Hobbies: Napping, however she also reads ecchi maid stories about relationships between master and maid, and frequently tries to act these out with often hilarious results.

So I must add a real maid, and a troll maid; who knows the troll could have an underdog victory.

miomaidmoemoekyunjpg.jpg
kon08kon8mioinmaid.jpg

Name: Akiyama Mio
Anime: K-On!
Master: Masterless
Why she is the best: Enough Said

76936maidguypoint.png
76935maidguy12kogarashi.jpg

Name: Kogarashi
Anime: Kamen no Maid Guy
Master: Fujiwara Naeka
Why he is the best: Unique, best guy maid ever.

Okay while they are two meidos they tend to be twins. Wither you want them as a separate or pair entry it's up to you Maiku-san.
tongue.gif

My next entry would be none other that Kohaku & Hisui (A.k.A. Mgical Amber and the Brainwashing Detective).
laugh.gif

Source: Tsukihime/MeltyBlood/Carnival Phantasm
Master(s): Tohno Shiki & Tohno Akiha
Reason: Because they both have stong feelings for Tohno Shiki while having to serve Akiha. Not only that but Kohaku is a wonderful drug-wileding meido that punshes anyone who has been bad in the household or anyone that pesters her Master/Mistress. As for Hisui she tends to be fairly reliable towards Tohno Shiki ever since Akiha stated she will be serving him. Not as powerful as her older sister, but is faorly relyable and sometimes tends to be overprotected my her sister at times.

Now that I think about it there's one more that needs to be added and that would be Mech-Hisui of course.

Source: MeltyBlood/Carnival Phantasm
Master: Kohaku
Reason: Well since Kohaku has rather strong feelings of her little sister she designed a mech baised andriod after her. Pretty much she is a combat drone designed to protect the Tohno Manner from any and all "unwelcomed" guests. She is also known to not only keep the security of the manner but also the town if ordered to do so.

Wolfie: Pics in spoilers since this is pretty much the reason why I belive ImageShack hates me.
rolleyes.gif

So need help resizing them. [Ando: Resized and upped to imageshack + added the ones you PM'd. Isnt magical amber another character?]

My two choices:

Name: Fabiola Iglesias
Anime Series: Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail
Master: Garcia Lovelace/Familia Lovelace
I liked calling her the mini-maid as Fabiola was passionate about not only her Master, but her mentor, the famous but oh so deadly, Roberta. Dedicated beyond the call of duty, she was instrumental in getting Roberta out alive...all thanks to her young Master Garcia.
Fabiola is a young maid in the employ of the Lovelace family. She is one of the maids who work as Roberta's subordinates, and the only other combat-trained person among the maids apart from Roberta herself. In combat, she prefers to use two MAG-7s that were given to her by Roberta as well as a pump action China Lake NATIC (Mistakenly refered to as anEX 41 grenade launcher in the Manga). She also has heel blades concealed in her shoes.
Fabiola first appears in the same bar, The Yellow Flag, that Roberta met the Lagoon crew in, panicking everybody with her resemblance to Roberta. However, unlike Roberta, her suitcase is revealed to be filled with lollipops and a lunchbox with Scooby Doo and Ranger Smith on it. She is currently helping Garcia search for Roberta. She is something of a comic relief when compared with Roberta (whom she calls "head housemaid" with the utmost respect), as she is little, carries her grenade launcher concealed in her outfit, and is often prominent in humorous situations; such as her height, being picked up like a bratty little kid, to being made fun of her breast size.
(Source: Wikipedia.)

Name: Emma
Anime Series: Eikoku Koi Monogatari Emma, Eikoku Koi Monogatari Emma: Intermission, Eikoku Koi Monogatari Emma: Molders Hen
Master: Jones Family and later, Molders Family
She is employed by the very rich and well connected Jones family whose young heir, William takes a fancy to Emma. Faithful and loyal she was. In love with the Master's young son and heir, she never made a scene but endured the reality of a forbidden love. But love does conquer all and almost towards the end of this wonderful series, does she move up in life.
Emma is quite an anomaly for her time; her glasses -- something a person of her station would never have afforded -- is symbolic of her character traits as well. She can read, is educated somewhat, is reserved and even naturally refined, though this is often misread as "quiet" or "shy". She is shy as well however, and speaks little of herself or indeed at all.
In 19th-century London, class lines are sharply drawn, and the social standing to which people are born dictates the path their lives will follow. Emma, an honest and hardworking young maid, never felt her place in life to be a burden. But then she met William, a member of the gentry and the eldest son of a wealthy family. His warm smile and earnest affection threaten to capture her heart... but can love truly conquer all?
(Source: MAL)

My two choices for Maid of the year. While Emma has moved up in life, her tenure as a maid for so many years in service to the wealthy Jones and Molders families deserve much merit and praise. Fabiola is an adorable one and I would love to have a maid like her around to watch my back.
wink.gif

May the best meido win!

Only 1 day remaining to get your meido entered!

I'm a little surprised and bit disapointed we don't have many entries :/

I'll also be adding in some more entires...

Elenore Baker

Anime: Madlax
Master: Margaret Burton
Why shes best maid?: Totally devoted to keeping the young miss safe, she will do anytihng to protect her, be it combat or serving tea.

Mariel

Anime/Manga: Hanaukyo Maid Tai / Hanaukyo Maid Tai ~ La Verta
Master: Taro Hanaukyo.
Why shes best maid?: Raised to be the perfect maid for Taro and even made him a special blend of tea before she even met him. She is the only female who can touch Taro as he is alergic to girls.
Voiced by: Rie Tanaka.

Konoe Tsurugi

Anime/Manga: Hanaukyo Maid Tai / Hanaukyo Maid Tai ~ La Verta
Master: Taro Hanaukyo.
Why shes best maid?: As chief of security and personal bodyguard, shes an excellant military commander with perfect sword skills. She takes her role very seriosuly.
Voiced by: Akiko Hiramatsu

Rinia

Anime: Moekan / Moekko Company
Master: Kanzaki Takahiro / Moekko Company
Why shes the best maid?: Shes an old android but with a special heart, only she can reach Kanzaki and soften his heart. She also has an extra set of hands.
Voiced by: Mia Naruse.

Yū Fujikura

Anime / VN: Princess Lover
Master: Teppei Arima / Arima Household.
Why shes the best maid?: Yuu is also an expert at computers, able to type and work at almost super-human speed. She thinks of Isshin Arima as a father and does have tender feelings for Teppei but feels that she is too low in class to be with him. Of all the girls, she is the most tender and nurturing.

I will add three more.

Name: Hazuki Sakurazaka
Anime: Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu
Why she is the best: Hazuki is the head maid of the Nogizaka family. She is mainly in charge of looking after Haruka and Mika, particularly Haruka; Hazuki acts in the way of an older sister towards her. She is generally very reserved and expressionless, but sometimes speaks of bombshell announcements. Hazuki adores cute things and even has a collection of stuffed animals. She often appears out of nowhere holding a chainsaw, her preferred defensive weapon.

Name: Nanami Nanashiro
Why she is the best: Nanami is the third-highest ranking maid of the Nogizaka family, and she usually helps Hazuki with her work, but is more commonly found alongside Mika helping and joining in on her spying missions. She has a friendly personality and smiles a lot, though also has a wicked tongue. She is seen wearing sunglasses often. Like Hazuki, she also often appears out of nowhere, though holding a large hammer that looks like a meat tenderizer for a defensive weapon. She has a habit of driving extremely fast (she drives the family Rolls-Royce Phantom like a WRC driver, though she sometimes drives the other Nogizaka limousine), but Haruka just states she is a great driver when one is in a hurry.

Name: Alistia Rein
Why she is the best: Alister, otherwise known as Alice, is the eight-highest ranking maid of the Nogizaka family, and is in charge of VIP security and sabotage. She looks like a grade school student, and is a blond Caucasian (most likely German, since she once utters "Bruder", which conveys the same meaning as Mika's "Onii-san", when addressing Yūto). She rarely speaks and normally converses with others via an array of nods and head-shakes to express her meanings (while uttering "koku"). However, in the second series, she is revealed to have superb fighting skills with the attitude of a programmed hell-bent killer, as she was revealed by Hazuki to be the one in charge of VIP security and sabotage. She has a baseball bat studded with spikes, as well as spiked knuckles, as weapons.

I was going to post meidos from Type-Moon and Hanaukyo Maid Tai earlier, but I prefered to pick other series in release date order ^^ (click pics to enlarge)...

Cyberdoll May (サイバドール・メイ G-99(D)-JPS) voiced by: Maria Yamamoto
Anime: Hand Maid May (10 episode TV series +1 OVA) summer 2000
Master: Kazuya Saotome
Why she's the best: A hand-sized 1/6 scale Cyberdoll from the Cyberdyne Corporation (not to be confused with The Terminator's robotic company, Cyberdyne Systems). She has to be plugged into Kazuya's computer via a homemade cable in order to recharge her batteries because May's official recharging equipment was accidentally broken when Kazuya first received her. As a Cyberdoll, she can control traffic lights and simple electronics, and can connect to personal computers via what may or may not be USB cables. She later becomes a human-sized 17 year old version (courtesy of Cyber-X) following her repossession. Her personality is innocent, and at times childish and naive, though she also shows surprising insight and is always able to cheer Kazuya up. Unlike the other Cyberdolls, May's Maid Program had evolved (according to Kei during her analysis), making her more human and resistant to the retro-cybervirus that threatened the other Cyberdolls. She shows strong feelings towards Kazuya and is often competing with Kasumi. It has also been stated that she can give birth.

Wilhelmina Carmel (ヴィルヘルミナ・カルメル) voiced by: Shizuka Itou
Anime: Shakugan no Shana (3 TV series +2 OVAs & movie) 2005 to 2012
Master: Shana?
Why she's the best: A young lady that wears a maid's uniform all the time. She is bound to Tiamat, whose will resides in the divine vessel Jinki Persona, which shifts forms between a headband, and a mask when in battle. She is one of the great Flame Haze from the age of the great war, fighting alongside her friend, Mathilde Saint-Omer (the previous "Slayer with Flaming Hair and Blazing Eyes"). Her ability is the power to control an infinite number of ribbons which appear from around her. Wilhelmina, who always speaks in an overly formal and polite manner, has nearly no expression. She's very skillful in many things, like singing and house chores, and is the one who took care of Shana during the girl's training at Tendōkyū. Cooking, however, is one of her weaknesses.

Venis (朱子) voiced by: Hyo-sei
Anime: They are My Noble Masters (13 episode TV series) winter 2008
Master: Shinra Kuonji
Why she's the best: Venis is the Kuonji head maid and Shinra's personal attendant. She is known to have a violent short temper. Her name has a similar phonetic sound to "penis" when said in Japanese. This is shown to greatly aggravate her when the Uesugi siblings make fun of it. Venis grew up in a poor section of an unnamed European city, working at a relative's restaurant while learning to cook, learning to fight while protecting herself from those who would try to grab her, and teaching herself math in the streets. After the restaurant closed, she was picked up off the streets by the Colonel, who was impressed by her skill in cooking and brought her to work at the Kuonji house. She values Shinra's praise and attention above all else because she feels that Shinra gives her a reason to live.

Mihato Uesugi (上杉 美鳩) voiced by: Hitomi
Anime: They are My Noble Masters (13 episode TV series) winter 2008
Master: Miyu Kuonji
Why she's the best: Ren's older half sister who ran away with him. She is said to hide items in forty-nine different places on her body and has admitted to having a 'Brother Complex'. After she and Ren became part of the servant staff, she has shown signs of being lonely without him. She works as Miyu's personal maid. She sometimes gets so jealous that Ren is not giving her attention she tries to think of ways of killing the person that is taking his attention, but usually stopped before anything happens. Despite it sounding morbid it is made in situations to be comical.

Motoka Nogisaka (乃木坂 初佳) voiced by: Tae Okajima
Anime: Yosuga no Sora (12 episode TV series) fall 2010
Master: Kazuha Migiwa
Why she's the best: Motoka is a college student struggling to make ends meet, working as a maid in the Migiwa Household to pay for her tuition expenses. While not ideally suited for household chores, her warm compassion and captivating personality offset these deficiencies. She is best friends with Ifukube Yahiro, a notoriously heavy drinker, which makes Motoka’s low tolerance to alcohol a particularly hazardous social issue, especially since she has a particular fondness for the taste of sake. She is the star of the anime's omake bonus feature, in which she entertains people with her skilled impressions of other characters, and eventually falls in love with Haruka, despite his being significantly younger than her.

...finally these maids are the reason why I asked in the discussion thread first, including a couple of antagonists ¬¬ here they go anyway:

Maid / Wrath (seriously that's how she's called xD)
Manga & novel: The Phantom King (ongoing) 2009 and 2007 respectively
Master: Eun Sung-Min
Why she's the best: The blind family maid to Eun Sung-Min. She pledged to be Father and Mother to him when his parents died in the Evil Phenomenon. She has no memories of the past, so she lives with the thought that her destiny is to take care of Sung-Min.

Aria Sanka (散華 亜里亜) voiced by: Mayumi Asano
Anime: Sankarea (12 episode TV series +1 OVA) spring 2012
Master: Dan'ichirō Sanka (currently husband)
Why she's the best: She used to be a maid for Dan'ichirō and was trained under a long-standing tradition in the Sanka family that future heirs are to marry the best of the maids. Dan'ichirō however met and married Rea's mother which he loved dearly until her death while giving birth to Rea. Although Dan'ichirō married Aria, he does not give her real attention instead watching over Rea, which has made their relationship a strained one at best. She secretly despises Rea due to how she's loved by everyone. She tried to seduce Chihiro after finding out Rea is zombie, but he rejected her.

Kuroyuri (黒百合) voiced by: Ryōko Shiraishi
Anime: Binbougami Ga! (12 episode TV series?) summer 2012
Master: Yamabuki
Why she's the best: A god of misfortune, collegue of Momiji. She came to the Human World to do Momiji's duty so that she can have Yamabuki's affection.

Okay time to add another meido to this ever growing list. I warn you know since it seems that ImageShack hates me I'll be posting up any pic frm where I found them. Hopefully Maiku-san can help take care of the rest for me.
wink.gif

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/49390/...f-blue_hair-blu
http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/12290/...reasts-cat_ears
http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/7547/2...imal_hat-bell-b

Meido: Sanada (A.k.A. Ms. Sanada or Sanada-san)
Anime: UFO Princess Valkyrie
Master(s): Valkyrie & Kazuto
Reasoning: Well since she happens to not only be the Head Maid of the Royal Family she also happens to be Valkyrie's personal maid as well. For the most obvious of reasons you can tell that this catgirl meido would do anything for her misteress to smile. Especially when Valkyrie tends to be in her child form she tends to dote over her like a mother does with her child at times. She also does like Kazuto who happens to currently share a soul with Valkyrie ever since she "dropped in on him" from the very beginning. Not only that but she even can manage to create a catgirl army with her catgirl ray gun which causes any girl to turn into a loyal catgirl. You would think it's an inconvience to those girls, but truth be told it seems like they didn't mind it as much.
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back