Judge

Ad: Buy Girls Und Panzer Merch from Play Asia!

Hiasubi

-Snuggle Bunny
Retired
27388.jpg

Title: Judge
Categories: Drama, Horror, Psychological
Author: Tonogai, Yoshiki
Artist: Tonogai, Yoshiki
Serialised in: Shounen Gangan
Serialised from: Janurary 2010

Synopsis: "What is your crime?" From the author of Doubt, it's time for a new terrible game, Judge. Hiro's brother Atsuya is dating Hiro's childhood friend and secret crush Hikari. Hiro's affection for Hikari will lead him to commit an un-punishable crime against his older brother. At least, he thinks it is un-punishable, until he is kidnapped and imprisoned by a group of people wearing animal masks. The judging is about to start!

Source: MangaHelpers

I started reading this when it was first released being a huge fan of Doubt and all that. So i was wondering if anyone else is reading it and what they think of it so far, i know that it only has 4 chapters so far but since its been picked up by Red Hawk hopefuly we should get to play catch up with the other chapters if they can find a translator.

Regarding the story for Judge i think its awesome, its awesome in the same way Doubt was, but is different enough not to be considered a total copy. Already have the basis of the 'game' defined, faces revealed, and beautiful art once again
biggrin.gif

Thoughts?

I'm also a big fan of Doubt, and i really enjoyed the start of Judge... but... its was being translated so slowly that I kinda forgot about it >_>

As for the plot itself right now, i have a feeling that Tonogai Yoshiki Sensei, after experimenting around with Doubt, is trying to make this one even more deep and twisted. We even had more development early on with the camera's and video, unlike in Doubt where everyone was only wondering what the hell was happening Well since I already forgot the details, I'll have to reread the first chapters and the post again
smile.gif

And its great to know its been picked up again, kinda out of what to read lately anyway, though maybe i'm just lazy
unsure.gif

Yeah Ive read up to chapter 4 too but dont really know much anymore since there are too huge timegaps between the release.

But it began pretty good just like Doubt.
I really want to know if its a real sequel or more like another story with the same "background".

For some reason doubt its a sequel, since the only survivor from Doubt at least from my point of view, doesnt have any reason to do the same thing with now different people which seemingly have no connection to her. Might actually be a prequel though. Will make sense where all those masks came from.. >_>

Doubt is a sequel so far as they have a similar story, that its for now though since it could well be related to Doubt but probbably wont know until futher in the manga though.

So have they updated?

Last chapter I read was 2, and that was AGES ago.

Come to think, I saw an add of a group asking for people to do this manga.

4 chapters only out for it so far, but the 4th chapter changed scan group, and they said they will do it provided they get a translator willing to do it.

Playasia - Play-Asia.com: Online Shopping for Digital Codes, Video Games, Toys, Music, Electronics & more
Back